Smutty Werewolf Adventurers [Looking for GM or 1x1 partner]

Started by Rummy Tum Tum, May 28, 2022, 07:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rummy Tum Tum

Welcome!

I've been hankering to write more werewolf smut lately, opposite humans and other fantasy/monstrous races. After going on a deep dive into PersonalAmi's amazing art (featured above), I have the beginnings of couple possible stories, both including werewolves in fantasy-style adventures.

Bonded through Debt (Exotic: Light or BDSM)
He always dreamed of becoming a world renowned adventurer; a legend who saved and laid with many a fine lass and pretty lad and whose tales would grace pubs the world 'round. Sadly, his first step into this world of adventure landed him right into quicksand. He met a witch--it's always a witch, isn't it?--and made a very stupid deal for a little more strength; more survivability in his deadly endeavors. But in truth her blessing was more of a curse. One that gave him the power he wanted, but also turned him into a special kind of werewolf. One stuck in bestial form, only able to maintain a human shape for short periods or during a full moon.

This new state has been useful in battle thus far, but it hasn't helped much knowing villagers would flee at the sight of him and hunters would come to kill, stuff, and mount him if they found him out. And worse, he still has his side of the bargain to uphold before he can even think of asking the witch to reverse the curse. For better or worse, he is not the only one in the witch's debt. Another is set to travel by his side, and together they will do her will, whatever dangerous and obscene situations it puts them in. At the very least, this partner is quite...fetching.

Note: I would love a romance to spark between the characters, or at least a close and trusting friendship. Also, your character does not have to be the woman in the picture above. Or a woman at all, for that matter. I would prefer them to be feminine whatever the gender, though.
Content: I can see plenty of group sex happening between our duo and others (preferably with cis/trans-women,  futa, and/or femboys in particular). I'm into writing topping characters, so if/when I control NPCs in a sex scene, they would be the ones penetrating for the most part.

Power of the Blood (Exotic: BDSM or Non-Con/Extreme)
He was born of a rare lineage, one that holds the gift of the shifter. Very few, even in gifted bloodlines, are capable of shifting on nights other than the full moon, and even fewer can maintain control in this form. He has proven able, and so it is his duty to be one of the few blessed warriors to travel the nation righting wrongs, slaying monsters, and aiding those in need. A high honor, to be sure, but something holds him back from celebrating too readily.

He can hold in his bloodlust just fine in wereform, but it's another kind of lust that drives him wild; so much that he loses himself completely. It's a secret he must keep from getting out and ruining his newfound reputation, but given the range of easy triggers, it's easier said than done. Will he have to keep his monstrous lust trained on outsiders, fiends, goblins, and monsters, or will he find others along the way more than happy to sate his needs for a chance at favor or an heir?

Note: This one I wrote more as a solo adventurer with revolving sexual partners, but there's absolutely room for a main character on your end.
Content: I can see Dubcon or possibly Noncon within this story, though neither are a necessity. The same goes for breeding, especially given the lineage theme.

Please PM me if you're interested in either of these stories, or have an idea in a similar vein. These are starters and I haven't planned them out too far, so we can alter and plot aplenty! 

As for the mechanics of it all, I have a couple options in mind: You could run as GM, freeform or preferably DnD 5e if in a system, or we could approach it as a 1x1 story. For the GM option: I can see my premises likely needing lots of changes to make the game your own, and I'm up for it.

Here is my O/o thread for details on what I'm generally interested in. Let me know what sort of hankering you've got for smut or themes, and hopefully we can see it sated while having a fun time writing together. Thanks for reading!