Rebels of Eulevir (Pathfinder Good vs Evil Recruitment open!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on May 01, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
Hey Frog that used to be Deva!!

Does the queen have a last name...kinda important for a princess to know this!
I am to the point of needed that last bit!!

Should have her posted later to day...sorry been very busy with real life!

<MU

Take a guess what might've kissed me.

Yes she does. It's cleverly hidden in the intro. I totally know it out of the top of my head, why do you ask. :P

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 01, 2018, 04:24:21 PM
Take a guess what might've kissed me.

Yes she does. It's cleverly hidden in the intro. I totally know it out of the top of my head, why do you ask. :P

Damn I needed my reading glasses...getting old is a Bitch!!

I found where it was cleverly hidden in plain sight for those that actually made a preception Check!

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Sye

Is it possible to create a character that was on the Darkonian side unwillingly and was rescued to be brought back to the other side years later? It's an old character that was made for another game, but the group disbanded and would love to see her possibly grow. Can change things if needed as well.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Is it possible to create a character that was on the Darkonian side unwillingly and was rescued to be brought back to the other side years later? It's an old character that was made for another game, but the group disbanded and would love to see her possibly grow. Can change things if needed as well.

As long as you adjust it to this games lore I'm happy to take a look. She should suffer some after-effects of Darkonian indoctrination, but it -is- possible.

Sye

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 01, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
As long as you adjust it to this games lore I'm happy to take a look. She should suffer some after-effects of Darkonian indoctrination, but it -is- possible.

More than happy to and what kind of after-effects? I have a lot of ideas right now and just going through them one at a time.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
More than happy to and what kind of after-effects? I have a lot of ideas right now and just going through them one at a time.

You are free to pilot more than one character, if you can do so actively.

All of Darkon is subject to some serious loyalty- mind control enslavement action, severity of which depends on cooperation. They epitomize the LE alignment. I'll let you come up with the details as per your fetishes.

Sye

Are there other groups that work with the Darkonian Lord in exchange for land and prestige? In return they will do some of the dirty work and handle getting them slaves, bodies for the cause, and information?

Roleplay Frog

Akame second peek:

Lore looking a lot more sorted now
Mechanics: Works for me.

We already discussed other stuff, so..

Approved
Feel free to go ahead and post her charsheet/ post for her. We'll see where she goes in the storyline. ^^

QuoteAre there other groups that work with the Darkonian Lord in exchange for land and prestige? In return they will do some of the dirty work and handle getting them slaves, bodies for the cause, and information?

I could see that, sure. Feel free to write one up that suits your needs. Though the current Lord Darkon would rather slurp 'em up than leave 'em independent in the long run.

Sye

Ok and I will write something up tonight after date night.

Mister Ugly

I am working up the background but wanted to get this posted so the deva Frog can look it over..

MU

Name: Miranda Tir'einen -- Princess of Eulevir
Class(es): Blade Bound Magus L6/ Hunter L1 --[Favored Class 6 points to add one Extra Magus Arcana per elf FC]
Race: Elf
Allegiance/title: Rebellion/ Princess
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: Miranda has moonlight white hair and lovely blue eyes. She has a lithe dancer/runners build with human sized breasts a slim waist and what many a male has said a 'damn fine ass'
Fetishes: Forced nudity, More then one partner at the same time, claimed by a powerful male/demon [hopefully to escape], piercings, well endowed males, monsterious partners
Dislikes: permenant body Alteration, Scat, death
Backstory:
Being the youngest child and daughter of the Queen gave Miranda a bit more leeway then her siblings. She was an extra spare after all and no one thought she would ever be more then a lady of the court. They were wrong. Mirianda was a precocious child, Smart and quick she was barely in her teens when she was out running the country side. She learned to fight and hunt and then learned about her magic and how to hareness it.

Miranda was the type to not take being told no well. She did not always fit in at court even though it was clear she had inhierated her mother's famed beauty but not the Queen's tact or charisma. When she was just starting her hunt training she found a clutch of Cooshee pups and took a shine to the runt of the litter. Naming him 'Fierce warrior' [now it is mostly fierce or fea] she tended to it and helped it grow and discovered a companion and friend that was beyond the norm for its race...Fierce was smarter then the normal Cooshee and most other animals and soon the pair of them ran over the country side.

Miranda had been training as a Sword mage, something none of the rest of her family were. She used her quickness to make up for her slim build and average strength. She thought her path was laid out as a sword Magus until she had attended a required function at the castle one her mother had request. she found the function tiring and left early to stay in her room but woke in the middle of the night to a calling. Her feet led her to an ancient part of the castle's armory. There in a box sealed with wax she found a Black bladed Elf sword. Picking it up she felt a present and then bond to the sword. The next morning when she walked in to ask her mother about the sword silence rippled across the court. For the Black blade was a legend in royal family...only twice before had it bound itself and each time when had been when the kingdom was in great danger. The last time it had been called 'Mori'tira' or 'Black Guard'.

Miranda trained in earnest and even went with ehr mother when they first met with Drakon V. Never was she intorduced as the princess but just as one of the queen's guards. As things got worst and Drakon VI came to power, who she was was kept quiet and others posed as the princess in public.

The war was a harsh learning experience for Miranda. She had been sent to help bolster the defense of a town. The spirited defense failed and all she could do was put her sword and a few other things in a bag and let her friend Fierce take them and bury them and protect them. She was captured and like the other beautiful females were passed around. For whatever reason she ended up with the officers and for several weeks learned all about the re-education expected of the females of Eulevir. She lost her virginity in every way possible and was always naked and wore a leather collar and used by all manner of the various officers...It was luck they never learned who she really was ...at least until she was rescued in a daring raid by some rebels. One of whom recognized her. She has learned that Drakon VI was very upset to learn that the royal princess had been captured and then allowed to escape.

Since then she has been quietly Supportive of Shaira the leader of the rebellion and has fought the Drakonites at many places...She has spoken at small gatherings and is considering if she should reach out to other countries for help. For now though she hunts and kills the enemy of her people. 

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Miranda came to enjoy being dominated and trained as a sex toy and the rough sex
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Supporting her Mother the Queen in ruling the kingdom
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: for a moment wished she was the maiden but then helps her to wherever she needs to go!

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)          
Str   10  (base 9 +1 Level= 10)      
Dex  20  (base 16 +2 race +2 magic Item= 20) [+5]
Con  12  (base 14 -2 race= 12) [+1]
Int   17   (base 15 +2 race= 17) [+3]
Wis  14  (base 14) [+2]      
Cha  11  (base 11)

HP: At 2018-05-01 14:27:40, (uid: 56095) rolls: 6d8 Result: 32 +8 [L1] + 7 [con] HP: 47
Armor Class: 19 Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft
Saving Throws: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +9
Class/Racial Feats
Elf
Elf:
+2 dex, +2 int, -2 Con
Languages: Common, Elven, Infernal, Abyssal, Orc, Draconic, Sylvan
Immune to Magic Sleep effects; +2 racial save against enchantments spells and effects
Keen senses: +2 racial to perception
Silent Hunter: Reduce pentaly for using stealth while moving by 5. Can Make sleath check while running at DC 20.
Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word "elven" in its name as a martial weapon.
Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Magus Blade Bound
Magus: Blade bound L6
Skill Points: 30
Arcane Pool= 7
Cantrips
Spell Combat
Spell Strike
Spell Recall
Black Blade
Hunter
Hunter: L1
Skill Points: 9
Animal Companion
Animal Focus
Nature Training
Orisons
Wild Empathy

Traits:
Arcane Revitalization: Once per day, when confrim a crit hit with weapon attack, Regain 1 Arcane pool point.
Two World Magic: Add Touch of Fatigue to list of Cantrips
Lessons of Faith: Once per day, Reroll a saving throw.
Drawback
Doubt: Whenever you fail a skill or ability check, you take a –4 penalty on that type of skill or ability check for the next hour.

Chosen Feats/Magus Arcana:
L1: Weapon Finesse
L3: Extra Magus Arcana- Song of Arcane Triumph
L5: Iron Will
Magus Bonus Feat L5: Deadly Agility
L6: Magus Arcana- Animate Weapon
FC Bonus Magus Arcana- Spell Scar
L7: Boon Companion
Alertness when holding Blackblade

Skills: Climb +4, Fly +9, Handle Animal +5, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Knowledge [Arcana] +8, Know [Geography] +7, Know [Nobility] +4, Perception +13/15* [alertness], Ride +9, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +10, Stealth +11, Survival +8, UMD +9

Hunter Companion

Name: Fierce Warrior or just Fierce
Animal Companion: Precocious Cooshee [Elven Dog] Level 5
Link, Share Spells, Ability Scorce Increase +1 Int::
Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +4 natural armor; Attack bite (+8/1d6+2 plus trip), claws (+8/1d4+2);
Ability Scores Str 14, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 5, Wis 16, Cha 10.; Special Qualities scent
BAB +3; CMB +8; CMD +10
Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +6;
AC 19; Init +5; HP 27 +10 =37; At 2018-05-01 12:56:42, (uid: 56095) rolls: 5d8 Result: 27
Skills: Perception [2] +9, Stealth [1] +13, Sense Motive [1] +7; Survival [1] +7 [+11*] [Racial bonus to stealth +4 due to coloration/ +8 in natural Environment] [*scent]
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Iron Will, Agile Maneuvers
Tricks: Hunt Training, Bury, Fetch, Watch
Hunter Tricks: Uses 4/day -- Rattling Strike, Tangling Strike, Uncanny Senses

Equipment and items:
+2 Black Blade-- Elven Thornblade--Alertness when wielded; Black Blade Strike; Telepathy; Unbreakable; Energy Attunement
Arcane Pool 2; Int 12, Wis/Cha 8 , Ego 8
Mithral Chain Shirt [1100gp]
Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 --- [4000gp]
Pearl of Power [1st] x3 -- [3000gp]
Wand of Cure Light Wounds [750gp]
Feather Token Whip [500gp]
Short Bow [30gp], quiver +20 Arrows, Elven leaf blade x2 [80gp], Silk Weave Magi kit [44gp], Silkweave cloak [20gp],

Wealth: 26gp

Attacks
+2 Black Blade [Elven Thornblade]; +11 , 1d6+5, 18-20/x2, M, P/S [+9 when used with Spell combat]
Elven Leaf Blade; +9, 1d4+5, 18-20/x2, M, P/S
Short Bow; +9, 1d6, 20/x3, Rng 60, M, P
Animate Weapon; +9/+4, Weapon

Spellcasting
Magus: 5,5,4
Cantrips: All + Touch of Fatigue
Touch of Fatigue, Ray of Frost, Prestidigitation, Daze, Dancing Lights

Grade 1: Color spray, Expeditious Retreat, Frostbite [1], Grease, Magic Missile, Shield [1], Shock Grasp [1], Snowball [1], Vanish [1], Feather Fall, Infernal Healing
Grade 2: Glitterdust, Frigid Touch [1], Mirror Image [1], Rock Whip [1], Alter Self, Bladed Dash [1]

Hunter: 4,2
Orisons:
Detect Magic, Read Magic, Purify Food and Water, Resistance

Grade 1: Entangle, Acid Maw, Summon Nature's Ally I

Spell-Scars:[18 total]
Shield [1][25gp], Feather Fall [1][25gp], Infernal Healing [1][25gp], Bladed Dash [4][100gp], Mirrow Image [4][100gp], Grease [1][25gp], Expeditious Retreat [1][25gp], Alter Self [4][100gp], Color Spray [1][25gp] Total 450gp

Random notez!

Miranda Tir'einen
Elf Bladebound Magus 6/ Hunter 1 CG
HP 47 /  Speed 30ft Init 5
AC 19 Fort 8 Ref 9 Will 9 CMB +4 BAB 4
+2 Elven Thorn Blade -Blackblade +11 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2) Elven Leaf Blade +9 (1d4+5, 18-20/x2) Short Bow +9 (1d6, 20/x3)
+2 Black blade [Spell combat] +9 (1d6+5, 18-20/x2)
Str 10 (0) Dex 20 (5) Con 12 (1) Wis 14 (2) Int 17 (3) Cha 11 (0)
Skills Climb +4, Fly +9, Handle Animal +5, Heal +1, Intimidate +9, Knowledge [Arcana] +8, Know [Geography] +7, Know [Nobility] +4,
Perception +13/15* [alertness], Ride +9, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +10, Stealth +11, Survival +8, UMD +9
Spells 0- Touch of Fatigue, Ray of Frost, Prestidigitation, Daze, Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Purify Food and Water, Resistance
1- Frostbite, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Snowball, Vanish, Entangle, Acid Maw, Summon Nature's Ally I
2- Frigid Touch, Mirror Image, Rock Whip, Bladed Dash
Spell-Scars Shield, feather fall, Infernal healing, Bladed Dash, Mirror Image, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Alter Self, Color Spray

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
Albert Einstein

Sye

For deities, all cannon from Pathfinder or is there different ones that you want used?

Sye

Dice rolls: One is a 4 and not sure if I can reroll another set?

, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13[/url]
118797   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:34   At 2018-05-01 22:41:34, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
118796   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:28   At 2018-05-01 22:41:28, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
118795   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:23   At 2018-05-01 22:41:23, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 17
118794   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:41:17   At 2018-05-01 22:41:17, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 4
118793   Noone or Anyone   2018-05-01 22:40:46   At 2018-05-01 22:40:46, Shiva (uid: 63717) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 01, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
For deities, all cannon from Pathfinder or is there different ones that you want used?
I'm fine with whatever.. and geesh, a 4. Impressive. :P

Miranda: I tend to read the backstory first, usually mechanics are less of an issue on this website. *nods sagely*
I will say that we seem to have a white-haired-archer thing going on.. and I'm fine with that. obscures the real rebellion leader proper. ^^

Sye

Hmmm if I use this link as an example of a 4...man never had a low stat like that ever lol Unless you say I can reroll XD

https://dmingwithcharisma.com/2011/10/dd-stats-in-simple-language/

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 02, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
Miranda: I tend to read the backstory first, usually mechanics are less of an issue on this website. *nods sagely*
I will say that we seem to have a white-haired-archer thing going on.. and I'm fine with that. obscures the real rebellion leader proper. ^^

Alrighty back story done for the princess... comments? yeas? nays? suggestions?
Albert Einstein

Waldham

@Roleplay Frog :
Where do the campaign take place ?
In the capital of the Kingdom of Eulevir ? In the Darkon Empire ? Both ?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 02, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Hmmm if I use this link as an example of a 4...man never had a low stat like that ever lol Unless you say I can reroll XD

https://dmingwithcharisma.com/2011/10/dd-stats-in-simple-language/

Well, technically your stats total is over 60, which is the official benchmark. That said if the 4 fills you with more dread than inspiration, I'll let you reroll but the second result you'll have to take. (3 incoming :P)

QuoteIn the capital of the Kingdom of Eulevir ?
Primarly that.

Alrighty back story done for the princess... comments? yeas? nays? suggestions?

Will take a looksie soon!

Roleplay Frog

Miranda

Storystuff: A few grammar/typo hiccups. Am sure you can do better. Also, I guess you mean a diplomatic meaning with Darkon V? Either way, I heavily recommend a proof-reading.

How did she get her saves that high? Feel like I'm missing something...

Sye

Rolling with a new concept and before I follow through, would like to know more about how the churches are possibly handling the treaty? Would they send some of their people to the Darkonians to show good will or no?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saika on May 02, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Rolling with a new concept and before I follow through, would like to know more about how the churches are possibly handling the treaty? Would they send some of their people to the Darkonians to show good will or no?

Darkon is far too militaristic to bother much with religion, worse, they're more on the demon-worshipping side of things. I'd see the church/temple as more opposed than anything.
Religion only exists in so far as it is a good tool to control people with, to that end Darkon VI would show interest  in getting the priests on his side.

Sye

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on May 02, 2018, 06:18:18 PM
Miranda

Storystuff: A few grammar/typo hiccups. Am sure you can do better. Also, I guess you mean a diplomatic meaning with Darkon V? Either way, I heavily recommend a proof-reading.

How did she get her saves that high? Feel like I'm missing something...

Story stuff? hmm well I do have dyslexia So there are times even with proof reading and spell check I misspell or even leave a word out! Let me look that over again!

Saves hmm
Well..

Magus L6  F +5 R +2 W +5
Hunter L1 F +2 R +2 W 0
Ability      F +1 R +5  W+2
Iron Will                    W +2

Fort +5+2+1 = 8 check
Reflex +2+2+5 = 9 Check
Will +5+0+2+2= 9 Check

So Unless I have been doing Multiclass wrong for a long time My numbers check out...where do you see them as incorrect?

MU

Albert Einstein

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Mister Ugly on May 02, 2018, 09:30:11 PM
Story stuff? hmm well I do have dyslexia So there are times even with proof reading and spell check I misspell or even leave a word out! Let me look that over again!

Saves hmm
Well..

Magus L6  F +5 R +2 W +5
Hunter L1 F +2 R +2 W 0
Ability      F +1 R +5  W+2
Iron Will                    W +2

Fort +5+2+1 = 8 check
Reflex +2+2+5 = 9 Check
Will +5+0+2+2= 9 Check

So Unless I have been doing Multiclass wrong for a long time My numbers check out...where do you see them as incorrect?

MU

I missed the iron will mixed in among the magus things. Just make sure your roleplay-partners can understand you, there is a spell-check function on this site, anyway. I'ma tentatively Approve. head on over to the charsheets and rebels ic.

@Saika and Waldham:
I'll keep recruiting open, but plan to kick things off for reals on the weekend.

Flying Tengu

Sorry, I don't think I'm up to taking part in this after all.  Best of luck, and I hope everyone has a great time!