Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachubka

Character position:  Lead Vocals

Character name:  Veronica Fowler

What does your character look like?

5'5" 124 lbs.  Dark black hair, with either red, blue, blond, or purple highlights at any given show.  Light brown eyes, changes into a near black when depressed or angry.

How does your character dress; what is the image they project:

On stage, Veronica dresses rather typical pop-rock - long gloves that extend beyond her elbows, a tight t-shirt with either logos of her favourite bands on it, or just designs, skirts of any length or even jeans, and then either skater shoes or Vans. The colours of her clothing are anywhere along the spectrum, but often picked in taste. She does this on purpose, since it lets her rock out on any of the songs that need it, or mellow out on the softer ones.

Off stage, she's surprisingly preppy, or even slutty. Everything is either tight on her, or incredibly revealing. Heels are still a rarity to find her in, but it wouldn't surprise any of the band members to see her stroll onto the bus in a cocktail dress and some long, thin leather boots. Some others that know the band but see her out of it would think that she would have preferred a solo career as a pop star than a lead vocalist in a modest band.

How did your character meet the band [Taking artistic license, hope the other band members can agree!]:

Veronica was always someone who wanted to be a star, starting out with an all girl band in high school. With that many egos in one garage, it didn't quite work out so well; the band only playing a few shows before breaking up. The singer did manage to get a few contacts, though, and met Vance, a guitarist of another band that had just been on their last leg. From there, the two started to find other members with like minds and made a new band that had been running strong for the last few years.

Her opinion of everyone is pretty positive, never wanting to be a shit disturber amongst anyone on the band. Having Heri in the band, the bassist who seemed really keen on their music from the forums, was a pleasure... though, Veronica still questions why he was so interested. Her suspicions usually leave her mind rather quickly once she finds a joint between her lips.

Personal details:
Veronica is an avid pot smoker, but nothing more. She always warned the other bassist against the harder stuff. You'd be surprised to see her on stage without being stoned out of her mind. She's been known to disappear after some shows, only to come back in the morning a little disheveled. If she stays with them, the singer can often be found hitting on anyone who's in the immediate vicinity.

Jecht

HOLY CRAP. She's is so hott. Vance would defintely hit on that lol. I like the history thing. I'm good with that.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

PeacethatPowerbrings

Character position: Drummer

Character name: Maximillien "Vice" West, better known as Vic.

6', with one blue eye and one green. He has blonde hair he wears slicked back.

He usually wears a t-shirt and jeans, usually altered in some fashion. He projects the image of a calm, easy going person, not concerned too much with image, or value, as most of his clothes are altered cheaply, but in order to fit his style. He projects the image of a slacker/music lover, none too serious about anything.

How did your character meet the band:

He replaced a previous drummer, deciding to stay on instead of just acting as a temporary replacement.

Personal details:
His nickname, or real name, as he is called Vic (short for Vice) more often than anything else is a reference to his capacity to try any vice, once, at least if it isn't likely to kill him the first time. Though, he did most of his experimentation earlier in life, and is now fairly set on what he will and won't do, though, new things are always welcome.

He alters his own clothes, and always travels light. His wardrobe is extremely fluid, his cheap, personally modified clothing getting destroyed regularly, wether at a show, or just for fun. Fun is usually his number one priority, but only as long as it isn't too much work.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Valkyrie1066

Hey, there is ALWAYS room for more groupies!  Just as many as want to jump in; just fine with me.  *grin*

So we get in some kind of order for the story..

Heri Guðröðrsson, bass (valkyrie1066)
Vance Irving, Guitar & keyboard (Jecht)
Veronica Fowler, Vocals (Rachubka) 
?????????????, rythem guitar (Kotah)
Vic West, drummer  (peacethatpowerbrings)
Tempest Valentine, Roadie (CurvyKitten)
Sandra Vertelli, lawyer (Sasha)

Carlissa, groupie
Sinera, groupie

Is that everybody??   We need to hear from Kotah.
Independently owned and operated.0

Carlissa

Character position: Keyboard

Character name:  Harumi (No last name)

((Gawd Im sexy!))

Harumi usually wears clothes that expose her body. Mainly black clothing, she wears shirts that expose her bottom half of her torso and sometimes even the bottom of her breasts. She wears jean short shorts, or long skinny jeans. Harumi sometimes dies her hair, usually dark blue or dark red.

How did your character meet the band:

Personal details:
Harumi has a crush on one of the band members, and is one of the main reason she joined the band.

Harumi's parent's status is unknown. They are persumed dead, but not much is known about them. It is known that Haruki has a little brother, around the age of three to five, but his whereabouts are unknown.

Harumi is an expert at the violin. She had always dreamed of being a violinist for a metal band (like Nightwish, Within temptation, Dragonforce), but she never achived her dream. She can play many songs, and thanks to her "Strings Quaret: Guitar Hero Addition" (Or something along those lines) music book, can play songs like "Through the Fire and Flames" on her violin (Check it out on Youtube. It is possible). She tries to hide the fact that she can play, however.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

I think I can do just guitar so if someone wants to do keyboard they can.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Valkyrie1066

Works for me, you want Harumi to take over keyboards?   No prob.

Gotta get me some a that...mmmmmmm....Sushi!

P.S.: Love Nightwish!    I have "Leaving You For Me" on my mp3 player.

Jecht

I'd just go ahead and post.
Also since we have two guitarists, should we decide who is rhythm and who is lead?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

You're good, just need a character sheet to get to know "you"

Groupies can come in and leave at any time.

Like I said, always room for more.

>:)

Carlissa

Quote from: Valkyrie1066 on November 15, 2009, 05:50:50 PM
Works for me, you want Harumi to take over keyboards?   No prob.

Gotta get me some a that...mmmmmmm....Sushi!

P.S.: Love Nightwish!    I have "Leaving You For Me" on my mp3 player.

Wait, I'm a keyboardest now? I'm confused...

You making fun of my race xD?

Yes, I heart Nightwish also, but I like Within Temptation more now that Nightwish got a new singer...

Jecht

I think he was asking if you wanted her to be the keyboardist.

Vance is going to have the same personality as Zeke from our other RP lol

I do have to say this band is the weirdest combination of musicians but it should be fun. lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Making fun?  Making a lewd pass is more like it.  *wink*

Within Temptation?  I have to check that one out, thanks.

You could be a keyboardist, groupie, driver/roadie, club manager, etc.  Whatever does it for you, it's yours.  Just let us know.

Carlissa

Quote from: Jecht on November 15, 2009, 06:01:39 PM
I think he was asking if you wanted her to be the keyboardist.

Vance is going to have the same personality as Zeke from our other RP lol

I do have to say this band is the weirdest combination of musicians but it should be fun. lol

Well, Haruki is going to have the same personality as Dannie...*winks* And the same things are going to happen to her as well...if you let them happen.

@Valkrie

-_- Don't diss the hotness of my asian-ness...I am hot, right?

Yes, tis a good band. Look up What Have You Done and Our Solemn Hour (Warning: Song is about Hitler).

I'll be the keyboardest then! Now I have to edit her profile...on a Wii...

Jecht

lol Hmm...maybe it will happen the same way and yes you are hott...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Rachubka

Carlissa

Kotah

I'm still joining, sorry it took me so long. I'm having issues. I still want to play the guitar. I'll have my char up in just a  bit.

Name: Efrica DeSpain
Inst: rhythm guitar/ backup vocals (screaming like a demon if that's cool, I can drop this idea)
Looks like:

Joined the band: Got picked up when one of her cousins married one of Veronica's friends. Ef played Guitar during the wedding.

Personality: Quite, quirky, and random. Bring a lot of energy when she plays, but otherwise keeps more to herself.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

CurvyKitten

wow we really are going to have a big band. My girl can play piano as well, and she is learning guitar from Vance (took some liberties with that hope you don't mind.) She can sing too but hell if any one the band members will hear her. REALLY bad stage fright, Hence the reason she is the mechanic and tech person. That way she can at least be close to the music....and the musicians. Smiles I'm glad my girl is bi....let the fun begin.

CurvyKitten

OH and I love the band ideas, Within temptation is great I also like
Sirenia
Unsun
Lacuna coil
to name a few.

Kotah

I would like something of a harmonic punk band, which Paramore more or less fits into.

Examples:

Coheed (freaking awesome song anyway... just listen. :P)

House of heroes- buckets for bullet wounds

The Distillers - "The Young Crazed Peeling" Hellcat Records] Distillers

The Grates
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Kotah

CurvyKitten

I'm not sure....was waiting for Valkyrie1066 to post then I was next. But I guess that didn't work...lol. So I'm not sure.

Kotah

I'm gonna go with 3 post to get things rolling, give me a heads up if that's a problem. I'll edit and delete as needed.