Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [The Lounge - OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on September 14, 2013, 04:33:55 PM
Man, I was totally fooled.  Josietta's changing her vote struck me as suspicious, so I figured she was trying to protect her fangbuddy RPGuy.

How did you guys know to vote for Harketh?

At first, I just needed someone to vote on, to be honest, and his name was easy to accuse of being a vampire to do a little IC write up, so that's what I did. Then all of a sudden, a bunch of people banded together to try and lynch me instead. When that happened, I had a feeling that I was on the right path, as it seemed like Harketh had too many powerful allies for someone new to the game. It was mostly dumb luck until I became a target.

To be honest, my next targets were Yugi, Trie, and then you, Remi. Yugi because despite being in my alliance, he refused to help me stay alive, so I suspected he was spying on our group for the vamps (I was wrong), Trie because when we were in the last stretches of voting, with me and Harketh tied, she cast a vote at someone who couldn't possibly win in lynches. It just seemed like she was trying too hard to stay out of the spotlight, plus she voted for the same person Yugi, who I already suspected, did. Last on the list was you, just because I know you're good at these games, and were part of the group that was voting to lynch me.

In the end, I was one for three. Not horrible, I guess.

Edit; 2 for 4 if you count my first vote, but that first vote was a doozy in my defense.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Autumn Sativus

Everybody should have their Role PM now and we're ready to get things rolling on a new estate keeper. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

yugi006

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yugi006

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on September 14, 2013, 08:25:02 PM
* Josietta is an innocent kitten.

* persephone325 tries not to burst into a fit of giggles upon hearing said words

lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

On a side note a number of the players in this game signed up for Don't Look Behind You but haven't reconfirmed if they're interested. If you're one of those people, please let me know! :-)
Us against the world

yugi006

Quote from: Josietta on September 14, 2013, 08:25:02 PM
* Josietta is an innocent kitten.

"We'll have to see about that. I still love you anyways."

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Cyrano Johnson

Yes, folks, it's the return of the Dick* Joke. I just hope I have the nuts** to pull it off a second time around.

(* A reference, of course, to Dick van Dyck, who was prone to jocularity about our nether regions. Obviously not a reference Dick Pound, who as his name implies was really only interested in chiselling his name into a variety of surfaces.)

(** A reference, of course, to kola nuts: an organic stimulant now centuries old.)
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Cyrano Johnson

Quote from: Remiel on September 14, 2013, 04:33:55 PMHow did you guys know to vote for Harketh?

Honestly? I didn't think anyone would be naive enough to be chattering that much and still be a vampire [plus there are certain people I just don't trust], so he came close to reverse-psyching me. Unfortunately, he kept on chattering to the point where I didn't care if he was a vampire anymore so long as we could get some peace, so I voted for him anyway.
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

Tharic

I don't know what any of you are talking about from last round.. I'm COMPLETELY innocent I tell you..

O:)

Valerian

Quote from: Tharic on September 16, 2013, 11:12:46 AM
Tharic eyed Valerian closely, grinning a bit as he leaned over behind her, 'What, no RNG this time my dear?'
I probably should try the dice roller again, now that you mention it.  After all, it did lead me to vote for an innocent person for estate keeper, and a guilty person for the lynch...  ::)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Quote from: Valerian on September 16, 2013, 11:38:45 AM
I probably should try the dice roller again, now that you mention it.  After all, it did lead me to vote for an innocent person for estate keeper, and a guilty person for the lynch...  ::)

*gasp* I'm innocent. INNOCENT I TELL YOU!

lisar

Quote from: Tharic on September 16, 2013, 11:22:39 AM
I don't know what any of you are talking about from last round.. I'm COMPLETELY innocent I tell you..

O:)

* lisa Absolutely knows different

Galactic Druid

So what happens if we need a tiebreaker to determine who the tiebreaker is?

Valerian

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on September 16, 2013, 01:19:58 PM
So what happens if we need a tiebreaker to determine who the tiebreaker is?
The universe collapses in upon itself.  *nods*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

I'll probably make everyone choose between the two. :P
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

I think we should vote on a temporary estate keeper to break the tie for the permanent one.

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Trieste

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on September 16, 2013, 04:17:46 PM
I think we should vote on a temporary estate keeper to break the tie for the permanent one.

Excellent idea! I vote for RPGuy as the temporary estate keeper to break the tie to decide who our estate keeper will be!

Of course, if Remiel had his way, every vote would end in a thirteen-way tie.