Yet another adventure into the Island of the Veil (Interest Check)

Started by Vaulera, September 29, 2013, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spooky

I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Yukina

Vaulera

Okay, No conflicts soooo far. A couple more to go. I have more pictures, so I can throw those in if a problem happens.

spooky

Laughing Hyena

Yeesh you guys sped up like crazy.

But heres my preference. I prefer...

Nerid: Pictures 3 and 4
Dryad: Pictures 1 and 2
Fairy: Pictures 2 and 3

spooky

Laughing Hyena

spooky

Yeah, we're all perverts, it's awesome. And someone has been kind enough to offer her mind as the playground for a multitude of wild fantasies.. What a wonderful place E is.

Yukina

Quote from: spooky on October 05, 2013, 10:26:14 PM
Yeah, we're all perverts, it's awesome. And someone has been kind enough to offer her mind as the playground for a multitude of wild fantasies.. What a wonderful place E is.

*nods* E has the friendliest bunch of perverts you'll ever meet. :)

spooky

Vaulera

Hmmn. I can't allow you six, so You need to choose two of Nerid 3/4, Dryad 2 and fairy 2. And yes, we sped up. Movement is life my friend, and when a thread slows, it's chances of long life decrease. Interest and erections lead to an extremely quick thread. Keeps you boys on your toes in anticipation.

spooky

Sadly, I am stuck on a navy computer.. I can't see the last two little ones, and I can't see the last water spirit.
Right now my vote is for The rose, the tulip and the Dryad.

Vaulera

The last two fairies aren't all that interesting to me. Blonde, wearing leaves, kinda curvy. Like a regular chick, but wearing leaves.

spooky

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vaulera on October 05, 2013, 10:32:26 PM
Hmmn. I can't allow you six, so You need to choose two of Nerid 3/4, Dryad 2 and fairy 2. And yes, we sped up. Movement is life my friend, and when a thread slows, it's chances of long life decrease. Interest and erections lead to an extremely quick thread. Keeps you boys on your toes in anticipation.

Then I vote for Nerid 4 and Fairy 2

Vaulera

Then that's what you'll get. Once batman chooses, I'll throw up some tabs showing who's allocated to who, and then start the thread, at which point the scene will be set, and you'll walk into the ambush!

Laughing Hyena

Batman4560

spooky

Laughing Hyena

Cuz I am so gonna snuu snuu the hell out of them bitches. ^_^

Vaulera

Okay, I'll put together a list later, named and everything, but right now I'm busy!

spooky

Vaulera

Laughing Hyena

Yugi

Spooky

Muse

Batman

Okay, so two things. First, Yugi, Spooky called green skin flower hair, so you'll have to choose another. Also, Batman, you have a choice of water spirits 3/4, and the choice of plant girls 2/4, and pixie 1. If you don't catch a particular fancy, message me and I have some more. Those are the ones  left. Same choices for you Yugi, just the one change needed. (If I got something wrong, do inform me)

Yukina