Anita Blake non-cannon rp (Male LF Female)

Started by bandit, September 20, 2011, 03:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Hello all! Since I don't mind playing on the forums I thought I'd repost this here as well.

I'm curious if there are any ladies out there who've read the Anita Blake books and would like to do a non-cannon rp.

By non-cannon I was thinking that we might do something with characters similar to those from the books but original none the less. I'm hoping to play the supernatural creatures to your human female. If you'd like to make her like Anita Blake and make her an animator or possibly even a necromancer that's fine, or even a witch or something to that end, also fine. I'm just enjoying Lunatic Cafe and was wanting to play out a romantic story between a supernatural person and a human woman (or mostly human in the case of animators or witches.)

If you're familiar with the cannon and want to chat about some of my ideas, please send me a pm or post something here and I'll get back with you! I'm happy to play werewolves, or a vampire. I'd even consider playing a more exotic were creature of some sort but it would just depend. There are certain weres I'd be more interested in than others.
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

bandit

bandit

Wanted to point out that I have a generic idea that I'm happy to work with an interested party to customize. I'll probably post it here a little later.