Mulholland High [Complete]

Started by Valerian, November 27, 2009, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

Glad that she could speak some sense with the man, she thought of his two suggestions, "Perhaps it could be either one of them or both."
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Amberghylles

Amberghylles had gravitated quickly to Elandra's side upon spotting her.  She'd saved his neck yesterday and that counted for something in his book. 

"Ket," he suddenly interjected into the conversation, "I don't trust her.  After all, she's the one that wanted Marguerite dead yesterday..."

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (2) - Ryven, Kurzyk
Doomsday (2) - LadySky, Mith
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (2) - Amberghylles, Elandra
Izu (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Ket, Kip

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"I think you're right," said Remiel.  "I'm a little bit more suspicious of Izu than Ket, though.  He was on the bandwagon for Xandi."

He stared at the other students.  "So I'm changing my vote. So what? You got a problem with that?"

Izu

Izu looked at Remiel and shook his head. "You're making a mistake, my dear. A big one." He said as he nodded at him. "If you point your finger at me, I'm pointing it at you, Remiel."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ket

"What?!" Ket hissed, glaring at Amberg. "Just because I picked a name out of the blue yesterday, and that same person happened to be killed last night doesn't mean I'm one of them! Seriously, hello, would an alien look this good?  Her tone softened and her head tilted slightly downward before she spoke again. "I have no more clue to who's doing this than you do."
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Elandra

She smiled as Amberghylles came to her side, looping her arm in his as the man spoke of his suspicions. She too had listened to Remiel, finding it strange how in the face of terror and death three completely opposite people could unite.

She turned when Ket proclaimed her innocence. “In fact, I do think that aliens would try to look the most beautiful, better to entice their victims, Ket.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kurzyk

Pushing through the masses he came on the group. Leaning against a locker he listened as the accusations flew.

"Amber, you mention Marguerite, and yet she mistrusted you. She voted to have you killed, and yet was found dead some hours later. Why should we trust anything you say?"

Amberghylles

"Because I'm not one of them," he answered simply as he held a little tighter to Elandra's arm, "Just because she was the hall monitor doesn't mean she knew which of us was still human.  The only people that weren't guessing yesterday were the aliens.  I swear to you, I am not one of them.  I don't want anyone to die, I just want to to get out of this alive."

Ket

"I assure you, I'm no alien. I'd like nothing more than for this to all be over and done with and our lives to go back to normal! Mith has a point about Doomsday, and I'm going to follow her judgment as class president."  After having submitted her vote, Ket slumped down in her seat, having absolutely no fun at all.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

LadySky

LadySky suddenly perked up, watching Ket carefully as she responded to being voted for. Something did not sit well with her about that girl.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (4) - Amberghylles, Elandra, LadySky, Doomsday
Amberghylles (2) - Ryven, Kurzyk
Doomsday (2) - Mith, Ket
Izu (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Kip

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

Doomsday didn't want to die. It was shameful, but he was ready to vote for Ket just to save his own skin... If Ket was innocent, Doomsday might lose his lunch. Or his breakfast. Or the previous night's dinner... He didn't really eat in the mornings anyways.

Ket

"You know what," Ket spurted out with a flip of her hair. "Forget this. I'm changing my vote to Amberg.  He's so adamant about killing me off, that he must be hiding something!"

Kip

I'm personally suspicious of Amber - his protestations had not been convincing... after all, noone wanted to die.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

I change my vote to Ket and pray that I'm making the right decision.

Remiel

Remiel looked back and forth between the two.  "Well, I'm pretty sure that Amberghylles, for all his crazy talk, is innocent...so...I'm going to have to vote for Ket.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (5) - Amberghylles, Elandra, LadySky, Doomsday, Ryven, Remiel
Amberghylles (3) - Kurzyk, Ket, Kip
Doomsday (1) - Mith
Izu (0)
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

The voting turned against Ket suddenly, and the decision was made.  Once more the rope was pressed into service as a noose, and all her protests about how this was going to completely ruin her hair, not to mention her outfit, were ignored.

As the rope tightened, a terrible transformation took place.  Her skin turned greenish-grey, her fingers stretched out into tentacles, and her shapely figure became an amorphous blob of slimy alien.  Ket had been a Pod Person!

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket Pod Person, lynched
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite Hall Monitor, killed by Pod People
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky gasps in shock, she had suspected but to see Ket's true idenity revealed was still shocking.

Now that her suspisions had been proved true she stumbled home, desperate to refill her water bottles for the coming day.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Amberghylles

Amberghylles watched as the protesting figure was drawn up and and quite literally jumped and pointed when her identity as a pod person was revealed.  "I TOLD you all it was the work of something inhuman!" he shouts, "I knew it!  I knew a person couldn't have done that...."

Then he sobers up and looks about with a frown.  "But there must be more of them still... They never work alone after all... We're not safe yet people."

Ryven

Ryven stared at the greyish green creature hanging at the end of the noose.  It appeared he was right to change his vote.

"One down..."  He simply said before walking out.

Mithlomwen

Mith stared in shock as Ket was revealed to be an alien.  Her nervous gaze glanced around the room, wondering just exactly how many more of them were hiding, pretending to be members of the class. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Remiel

Remiel smacked his forehead.  Of course! It all made sense now!  Ket, by taking out all of the hot chicks, was trying to get all the guys to herself! 

It was a revelation! And he probably would have shared it with the rest of the group, if he hadn't forgotten he was still carrying the football.  When he smacked himself in the head with the ball, he knocked himself over a row of desks and hit his head hard on a chair.

"Well, at least now we know who the Pod People are..." he said, woozily.

Kurzyk

Kurzyk watched in horror as the blonde bombshell transformed and lay his head against the locker. When it was over, he stared for a moment, "Well that was a hell of a thing."

Seeing as the usual rules didn't seem to matter, he decided to forgo caring what the teachers thought and pulled out a cigarette. Flicking open the lighter casing, he drew on the flame and casually remarked to Amber, "Seems you were right."

Flicking the lighter shut, he exhaled and stared forward. Ket's form lay in a dead mass on the floor. His thumb ran along the faded gold skull and bones on the lighter.

Kicked off the locker and stepped forward addressing the group, "Yea I agree that she couldn't have been working alone. There has to be another somewhere."

Looking at Amber, a slight grin crossed his face. "That was a good guess man. What do you think we should do next?"

Valerian

Shaken, but cautiously hopeful, the remaining students finished their day discussing the situation in nervous whispers.  Perhaps, some thought, Ket had been the only alien amongst them.

But the morning would prove that this was not the case.  During roll call, it became clear that Amberghylles was missing, and the awful rumours were soon confirmed -- another innocent Student was lost, his dire warnings and paranoia proving all too true.

• Amberghylles Student, brains eaten
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket Pod Person, lynched
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite Hall Monitor, killed by Pod People
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 4 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE