Hiddenwithin's RP Ideas for the Taking (F for M or maybe Futa)

Started by hiddenwithin, March 02, 2017, 01:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiddenwithin

Hello Reader...

I'm Hiddenwithin and this is a place for me to store a few ideas for things I'd like to find partners to play out. I'd love for things to be long term, but also know that an idea may be a short lived one as well. I am new to El, so this list will certainly grow and change!

The link of my O/Os are in my signature. Feel free to also check out my RP Prefs as well.

I prefer to play female characters myself paired with male characters though I may be intrigued to pair with a Futa character.

I am open to Lords, Ladies and Lieges as writers!

A Few Ideas:

Kushiel-verse:

* Noblewoman's family surprises her with an arranged marriage that she agrees to go through with. Your family is wealthier and higher up on the ladder, but likewise, you are surprised by the arrangement as well. Will love win out, or will they seek consorts?
* Noble young Courtesan hired to teach the family's younger son about Naamah's arts. Will she always be on his mind, other women compared to she? Will they come together once her marque is made? Marriage or consort?

Anita Blake verse

* Shifter: Several ideas here, willing to work it out. Both infected and same breed of lycanthropy? One infected and accidentally infects the other?  What if they're different animals, and thus, under different 'rules' from their leaders? How does this all play out in their relationship?
* Vampire: One is vampire, the other their Human Servant? Their pomme-de-sang? Or maybe their animal to call, if they're shifter?

Pern-verse

Dragonriders! Not only do you have to deal with your own emotions, but if you're female, then you're having to deal with the desires of your dragon when it's time for them to mate.

Other ideas, any setting:

* Professor/Student
* Boss/Secretary
* Old School Mates – second chances?
* Incest – cousins, step-kids, others?
* Younger Sister / Brother's Best Friend

Visual Pictures for Ideas:
NSFW!!!
I love this site ( http://simplewishes.tumblr.com/ ), and could see coming up with a plot based on any of the pictures that might appeal to someone.

hiddenwithin

Current Active Threads - Groups

Here's a list of my current writing threads on group boards.

Hellfire Club 2025

The Mystical Connection

Sarcina Academy

Zootopia: Hybrid Theory

hiddenwithin

Current Active Threads - 1-on-1

Here's a list of my current writing threads with other writers.

• Passion with Rog the Rake - A story of a husband and wife who have come up with a fun way of keeping their love and desires hot and steamy.
  • Ocelot College Disaster with tobisquestion - Anthros - Two survivors of a strange plane crash attempt to survive on an island with strange things happening.
  • A Family in Flux with Business Casual - After the death of their wife/mother and a break-up with fiancee, a father and daughter decide to take a vacation to get away from things, and find an attraction they cannot ignore.
  • The Ambassador and the Courtesan with SithMistress - Set within the Kushiel-verse, a Skaldi Ambassador comes into the city and forms a friendship with a Courtesan.
  • On the Hush-Hush with JaredSyn - Fraternal twins discover just how much they love one another while at college.
  • Welcome to Sleepy Hill with Wolfblackthorne - A detective breaks down in a fog enshrouded town and begins to lose her memory of her life before, drawn into the strange happenings of the town itself.
  • New Temptations with MagicalPen - When older sister ignores her boyfriend it gives the younger sister a chance to move in on her crush.
  • A Royal Revenge Story with frostsider - A young woman has decided to exact revenge on the royal family for destroying her mother's life by exacting her revenge on the king's cousin.
  • So close but yet so far with backlash84 - Mass Effect Inspired - A quarian and turian work together on a mission to take care of a sex trafficker.

hiddenwithin

Inactive Threads

Stories that went cold, or were asked to be retired:

• Plasma with DominantPoet - A girl is surprised to find out that there are supernatural creatures in the world, and she's the mate to one, a protector of humankind.. and a vampire.
  • Uncertain Allies with Qt - A young lady learns that she will have to marry the son of the neighboring count in hopes of settling a long dispute between the two families.