Twin Time (f for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, August 13, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Having a twin can be a pain in the ass. Your birthday isn't just yours, people always asking what it is like to have a twin and the obligatory matching names etc. but sometimes it can be fun. Miki was a quiet girl with few friends but those friends she did have were very close ones. Of course her and her friends were nerds and often picked on.

One night at dinner the twins' parents announce they are going on vacation....just the adults which means they will have to stay home...together. What could go wrong?

I'd love for there to be an attraction between the two starting with the brother having a crush on his sister. With the parents gone all kinds of fun can happen. Another thing I love is beastiality. If they had a family dog it would be great. I'm open to ideas for anything else. Pm me if you are interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204