Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

No, not guilty

Have you ever phoned someone up just to hear the sound of their voice?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

yes i have

Are your earliest childhood memories good one?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Did you ever wanted to become a kid once again and enjoy the life the way a kid enjoys?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Not guilty

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Keaira

6uilty as charged ^^ i've always wanted to say that                    have you ever missed someone so much you thought you would cry?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Underneath

A million times  :'(

Ever had a long distance relationship with someone online?

Becky boo

Well we, you and I are friends...and are online does that kinda count?

Every wanted to tell someone something but not know how to say it with out sounding dumb?

Underneath

Many, many times...

Ever wanted to do something not caring about the consequences?

Kira Kimaru

Guilty as charged. Wanted to skip meetings all the time but i feel too bad...

Ever pretend to be sympathetic but in reality you didn't care?

Underneath

I'm a very sensitive person.  I care about the littlest and the biggest things...that don't even involve me most of the time.  So I always care and am sympathetic

Ever broken up with someone just because she is too emotional for your taste?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty.

Ever feel like love has made you go soft?

Autumn52

not really, no

Ever wonder if someone is watching you? *Smiles*

Cassiopeia

<.< >.> Guilty

Ever watched someone?

Batsose

Guilty

Ever think you got away with something and find out later you really didn't?
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

damscus dark

guilty

have you forgot a step in cooking and it turned out all right?

Fae Brin

Innocent

Ever wear your undergarments on the outside of your clothing?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Cassiopeia

Guilty, but I was a kid and I was pretending I was SuperWoman  ::)

Have you ever attempted to fly? (and not in a flying vehicle!)

Endorphin

Yep. Same deal as Superman. Though I have been skydiving since.

Have you ever kissed underwater?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes, guilty

have you ever gone a whole lot further under water?

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever done anything naughty in a pool while there were other people around?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

*laughs* guilty

Have you ever had real 'fun' in a jacuzzi?

Endorphin

Never quite got there, though I certainly should.

Have you ever been skinny-dipping in a public place?

DiverseDesires

if a beach counts then yes

Have you ever gone into water fully clothed?

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever been thrown into a pool fully-clothed while at a party?

DiverseDesires

yes

Have you ever 'gone upstairs' at a party?