A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I watched in intrest wondering if we'd all have to demonstrate, it'd been such an odd start to the year the normal questions like the ones being asked now had been neglected in favor for getting used to the Weres in the school. I was more then a little curios as to what the other students could do so sitting up a bit straighter faced forward to pay attention.

Kaiser Maverick

He looked at the man and spoke.“My name is Kiryu.My power is Wind Manipulation and yes I can control it."he said somewhat proudly.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 04, 2010, 07:03:34 AM
It felt like class would never start. And the other students, Nate noticed, were busily talking. Eva and Lyk had come in together, and seemed to have eyes only for each other. Interesting--Nate filed that piece of information away. He hoped things would work out for them, because a wolf/vampire break-up had the potential to get really ugly.

Nate shook his head a little at that thought. Then he turned to Samantha and smiled. "No point in waiting till the end of class, I guess. Would you mind telling me a little more about yourself? We should probably get to know each other."

Samantha was getting ready to tell Nate a little about herself when a teacher walked in.  She immediately disliked him.  She couldn't figure out whether or not it because he was a vampire, or because he had brought a dead rat in with him.  She was repulse by the thing and had half a mind to walk out of the class.  "Guess it will have to wait," she said. She watched as a young boy, named Kiryu she believed, stand up and walk to the front of the class. She hoped that not everyone had to undergo this sort of thing.  She wasn't even sure if she had powers.

Kevben Battleheart

~~Adolphus Von Carstein~~

Adolphus thought on Kiryu's power for a moment as the boy seemed rather proud that he could control it. "You show confidence, of that there is no doubt, and wind manipulation is quite in interesting power but it can also be quite deadly if one loses their focus. A simple tornado, when the controller is angered, can easily turn into something far worse. But that is not the case right now. You take this," Adolphus told Kiryu, handing him the phial of blood and a piece of paper with a drawing on it, "and upend the contents onto the floor and try to make this circle." he said as he went over to pick up the dead cat and stuffed his piece of paper back into his pocket.

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Shoshana

Nate frowned at the challenge the professor had presented to Kiryu, wondering how his friend would react. He also wondered if the professor wanted an introduction from him. What was he supposed to say? That he was an ordinary human who was an excellent soccer player? That the only gift he'd been sent here to develop was a talent for diplomacy?

Nate sighed and turned his attention to Kiryu.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Leo

Bahadir watched with great interest, his eyes watching the entire class as he took notes. He was content that the teacher did not wonder what he was doing among students, feeling much more comfortable with having all his attention on taking notes for his book.

It also occurred to him, as he was taking notes, that watching these younglings (especially the werewolves) could prove useful in future business.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

LimitlessNikkie

I watched with interest. I didn't know Kiryu could control wind but remembering the bleeding in the cafe the other day I wasn't surprised. I watched with intrest the teacher was diffrent most Vampires I'd met that cared about powers just cared if you had enough control not to kill yourself then left you alone, if they even did that. When I was trained they pushed me to the max and hoped I wouldn't kill myself. I could still remember fledglings killing themselves pushing too hard. the idea of training with kid gloves was interesting, I wonder how much diffrent your powers would develop if you didn't push so hard so fast.

Kaiser Maverick

He does as he was told and steped away from the circle.“Ok now what?"he says as he looked at the strange circle and begins entranced.

Kevben Battleheart

Adolphus watched as Kiryu had done exactly as he had said but when Kiryu continued to look at the circle, Adolphus knew that the boy would soon lose his mind to the madness. Quickly he placed himself between Kiryu and the circle, breaking whatever connection was made. "Careful there Kiryu. Those not trained to shield their minds from these kinds of circles, soon lose their minds. Now then on with the demonstration." he cautioned Kiryu as he placed the dead cat in the middle of the circle ad he stood on the northern part. Then he began to recite in incantation in a dead tongue and a green glow began to emit from the circle and the room seemed to darken a bit. Slowly even Adolphus eyes began to glow green as he continued the chant and at the final syllable a bright flash momentarily blinded everyone. But as the students slowly recovered from the bright light a mewing could be heard and once they had their eyesight back they could see that the dead cat was once again, well alive. "For those of you who have no clue what I had just did, I had brought the cat back to life," he began to explain, picking up the decaying cat and petting it like it was just a normal cat, "Necromancy is a power, not a gift, that is said to corrupt all but with a tight enough leash on oneself, it can be kept in check like any other power. Now I offer you all only this. The opportunity to expand on your gifts and better control your emotions so that they don't interfere and for those who claim to not have a gift, it is only a matter of time" he finished with a knowing smile.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled brightly completely interested. no one had ever said some powers could be developed. I was more then a little interested in comparison to everyone else my power was mundane. I could run fast, really fast but really it's just running. But The idea of learing something so powerful was amazing. but I pulled back from the idea knowing to learn something like that must have a high cost I wasn't sure I could pay it.

Kaiser Maverick

“Whoa that is awesome."he said as he went to pet the decaying cat.He really didnt care if it was dead or not it was still amazing.

Kevben Battleheart

"Indeed it is awesome," Adolphus repeated as he put the cat down and let it roam around a bit, "but it is also quite dangerous. Many before me have tried to raise entire armies of the dead and have lost their minds in doing so and the cost is one many would not want to pay: your soul. So I caution you all, Necromancy is not to be taken lightly. One wrong step on the path and you doom yourself forever and you will always be walking that narrow path no matter how experienced you may get. Now then, any questions?" he asked, clapping his hands together and looking everyone over. While he was talking the undead cat had moved over to Samantha and sat down, looking up at her expectantly.

Leo

Bahadir smiled as he kept taking notes. He was so absorbed in what he was doing, he even wrote something he was only thinking about :

Who needs necromancy when you can raise the dead merely with a few drops of your blood?

He then halted, looking up at the teacher, then to the cat. He watched the cat with interest and with a certain amount of disgust that he couldn't hide.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

RomanSoldier

Samantha looked down at the cat. It was quite interesting that it was alive, and she couldn't help but reach down to pet it.  Even though all of her instincts were that of a wolf, she loved cats.  There was something special about this cat, and Samantha could tell.  She picked it up and looked deep into it's eyes.  There, inside them she thought she could see, 'No,' she thought to herself. She raised her hand , and stood up at the same time. "Excuse me sir, but this cat. Well it isn't exactly dead, nor is it undead. In fact, its not even a cat." She hoped that her slight bout of courage didn't last too much longer. She was starting to shake as it was.

Shoshana

Nate looked at his mistress in surprise, and then stared at the cat. He wasn't comfortable with raising anything from the dead--and perhaps it was no wonder that this wasn't an ordinary cat.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

"This cat has undergone transmutation. It is really a very powerful sorcerer. And you didn't exactly bring it back to from the dead.  Its more like you shifted the veil between worlds, and he came back." After she finished she sat down.  She didn't care what the others thought of the outburst.  She looked back at the cat. She quietly spoke to it. "I wonder if you would like being less decaying. I could do it you know, but not here."  The cat seemed to just look at her.

Kaiser Maverick

iryu went back to the cat.He petted it lightly.He felt as if he had some kind of bond with it.

Kevben Battleheart

Adolphus looked up when one of the students who hadn't introduced herself, stood up and suggested that the thing he had brought back was not a cat, but in fact a sorcerer. With one eyebrow raised, Adolphus glided over to the girl with a calm look. "So tell me dear, how is this not a cat? Necromancy is about reanimating the dead after all, so it should have no soul and therefore can't be a powerful sorcerer as you are suggesting." he said, slightly irritated that the girl would suggest such a thing.

Gideon

Lyk eyed the new guy suspiciously something about him just didn't seem quite right.

Edhel Tari

Eva watched this demonstration with both amazement and confusion.   "Why bring a dead cat back to life at all, Lyk?"  She turned to look at him.  "And what is the purpose of bringing someone back to life?  Why not just heal them before they die?"    She didn't know why, but this so called gift just didn't sit right with her.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"It's unholy is what it is the way we Lycans see it if someone dies they should stay dead never to return." Lyk didn't like this zombie cat he felt like he needed to wash himself and the thing needed to be eradicated.

Shoshana

Quote from: Kevben Battleheart on July 04, 2010, 11:28:02 PM

Adolphus looked up when one of the students who hadn't introduced herself, stood up and suggested that the thing he had brought back was not a cat, but in fact a sorcerer. With one eyebrow raised, Adolphus glided over to the girl with a calm look. "So tell me dear, how is this not a cat? Necromancy is about reanimating the dead after all, so it should have no soul and therefore can't be a powerful sorcerer as you are suggesting." he said, slightly irritated that the girl would suggest such a thing.

"No soul?" Nate asked, trying to draw the teacher's ire away from his mistress. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't understand. The word 'animate' means to give something an 'animus'--a soul or mind. So if you haven't given this cat a soul--or put its soul back--exactly what have you done? Would you explain more, please?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

Adolphus turned to look at the next person who had questioned him, suggesting that the should indeed have a soul. "While yes it should have a soul, although not the soul of a sorcerer, what I have currently done is something like what a puppeteer does with puppets. I control its body using strands of dark magic and can make it do as I please or I can have it do something specific, like act like a cat. I could, however return it's soul to it and then give it a sort of free will but the thing will still have to bend to my will." he explained a bit, wondering what the boy was going to think of next.

Adolphus then glided down to address the boy that was with Eva. "And you young man. Necromancy may be seen as something unholy in certain eyes, but in the right hands it can be used for good. If, you however, disagree with me I'm sure we can solve our differences like gentlemen in an honorable duel." he said to Lyk, a strange look entering his eye as he looked at Eva for a second and then back at Lyk.

Gideon

"Why would we have a duel over a damn cat? Now if you brought a Lycan warrior back to life I'd have to kill you after killing the monstosity of course." Lyk went on alert this guy was just suspicious to him maybe he didn't trust teachers or new people in general but this man had commited a most unholy act!

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu picked up and held the zombie cat.He looked it over and saw nothing wrong.“Its not bad.Could be worse."besides zombie cats rule.