Craving for action... (female wanted)

Started by Arkaniel, June 09, 2010, 04:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I currently have a great craving for writing roleplays/stories within an action-filled setting. There will be a strong plot, character interaction, drama, mystery, intrigue, blood-pumping action sequences, a dash of romance and of course, some adult scenes when they fit the story. I like my stories to be long term and hinting at epic. A measure of literacy is a must, as well as decent length posts. (Not asking for novels here, but a bit more than just a line or two).

I have several outlines for plots in mind, though they are very basic, as I prefer to work out my stories with my partners.

Currently craving the most:  
A story based on superheroes,  'The Unit', 'Stargate', 'Smallville', or anything of a similar genre.

Listing of my liked settings:

Superheroes -Marvel, DC and Smallville in specific-
Special forces/Action filled realism -The Unit, Original, historical (WW2),...-
Science fiction -Star Wars, Stargate, original, ... -)
Fantasy -Sword of Truth, Lord of the rings, Original-
Assorted silliness when the mood strikes -DragonBallZ, Pokemon,...-

Pairings: No preferences, except for male/female with me playing male.

I would like to add that except for Superheroes, I generally don't play canon characters, though I am definitely not against it. The settings I listed are just that: settings, not a copy of the story and the existing characters.

Ravensahnk

...I know we were supposed to Rp...but never got one up and running, so how would you feel about a super hero one, I have an idea but haven't found anyone to do so yet.  It's all basically original though.

HotCurryPie

I have a character that I had based off of the show The Unit she was an assassin that worked counter intelligence as well. If you're interested you can PM me and we can discuss something.

Arkaniel