~* Dom looking for Dom....M/M or M/F.........*~

Started by shii, July 15, 2012, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Alright, I have seen lots and lots of stuff on here and I think most of it is quite hot and interesting but not quite what I want. Personally I am a switch myself which means I have both very dominant and intense characters and very submissive ones that I play, but, I get into moods where I really enjoy role plays in which my dominant character is some how forced to submit to another dominant character. This can be accomplished in many different ways... Blackmail, physically forcing, mentally forcing, drugging and tying up, threats or any combination of that sort of thing.  The fun thing about this is that it makes it easier for role reversal, mine can dominate yours yours can dominate mine. I also like when my dominant character bites off more than he can chew and gets his ass kicked. Masochistic? *shrug* it's what I like. So, if your up to this sort of thing please feel free to shoot me a PM. below are a list of settings/parring that I find this sort of thing to work best in. If you don't find your specific setting or parring below not to worry, just ask and we can talk it over.

Settings:

Sci-fi
Fantasy
Gang related
Futuristic
End of the world
Medieval
Modern
BDSM
Military
Gladiator (in Rome or other places)
Pirate
Space

Paring's:

Prince/Assassin (I could be the prince or the assassin but I prefer the assassin.)
Gang Boss/Gang Boss
Gang boss/forbidden lover from other gang (I would like to be the gang boss but either would be ok.)
Space pirate/Bounty hunter (again either way)
Outlaw cowboy/Bounty hunter (I prefer the outlaw cowboy)
Gladiator/Gladiator
Gladiator/ Upper class person who uses him for sexual gratification... (I would like to play the Gladiator)
Immortal/Immortal (think Highlander.)
Mortal/Vampire (would like to be the mortal. Vampires are in the Anne Rice style.)
Vampire/Vampire
Young werewolf/more experienced werewolf (I would like to be the younger)
Demon/Elf (either.)

If you have an idea please feel free to PM me. The story and plot are not hard for me to come up with so, wanna play?