FFXI Looking for M maybe F? Added some photos

Started by usagi13chan, April 02, 2013, 10:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

Looking for someone who has or still is playing FFXI (or FFXIV before it was shut down T-T) I dont really have a plot (I guess just go with it? More like the game free to roam with a small storyline), so send me your ideas! ^^ Would love to hear about your FFXI character! ^^  Also someone who is simi-lit; a paragraph or so, something I can work with ^^

My Character is a mithra named Bellamina. I have lvl 75 WHM (this is my main), lvl 57 BLM, and atm working on SCH (lvl 10 >.<) I kinda want to start the plot off with my character in battle healing and thats where your character comes in.  Yeah... Like I said I really dont have a plot XD Oh and it don't even have to be sexual lol. 

Just some ideas ^^

In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

usagi13chan

In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

usagi13chan

usagi13chan

usagi13chan