Interest probe for Pathfinder Skyrim Elder Scrolls Campaign.

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, February 16, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordRod

I love this idea.

Simple question:

Would we all be going about doing our own thing ala the video game or would we be a party working together ala Pathfinder?

Because my character ideas for either would be very different
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: LordRod on February 27, 2017, 07:21:02 PM
I love this idea.

Simple question:

Would we all be going about doing our own thing ala the video game or would we be a party working together ala Pathfinder?

Because my character ideas for either would be very different

Ala party Pathfinder.  In the world of Skyrim.   

Vreski

I've been keeping an eye on this and two of my games on rpol have recently fizzled out, so mark me down as interested.

I'm leaning towards playing a Nord, but I may decide to be an Argonian. Then for my class, I can't decide between sorcerer, fighter, barbarian, or a Sanguine cleric. I've come up with a bit of a backstory that I like for my Sanguine cleric and if I decide to be an Argonian, I'll be a barbarian or a fighter. Would you be willing to let me play a futa?

Also if I play a cleric of sanguine, can I have the Stark Reality spell? Maybe nerfed a bit so that it only hits one target. I promise not to use it on any of the other PCs without permission.

LordRod

Player: Lord Rod
Character Name: Kazure
Race: Imperial
Class: Draconic Sorceror
Description: 6'5, 250lbs, brown hair and blue eyes, he is quite handsome and strong for one of his chosen profession.  He dresses well, and in radiant clothing.

Personality: There are three layers to Kazure, he's go along to get along on the outside.  He keeps his passions and his more controversial thoughts to himself.  Beneath that, he is a deep imperial patriot, and those who see a bit more of the real him will see that.  But deeper still, he is a judge of moral character; starting with himself and applying it to everyone else.  He tries not to judge people so much by their actions, but he can't help it.  There is no one saved from his passions and standards; judged most of all are hypocrits to their own professed moral code.  He'd rather stand with a rogue who believes in nothing than the so-called righteous man that beats his children at night.  He has a real problem with some things the Imperials are doing in Skyrim or sacrifices made to appease the Dominion.  Granted, he thinks the Storm Cloaks are morons, but they don't bother him nearly as much as imperial officers who fail certain basic tests.

Background:  Born to a very noble family, he was raised to appreciate the highest ideals of the Empire, until his family was betrayed when he was a young lad.  He spent a year or two on the streets as soldiers from one political faction or another had slain his family right before his eyes.  When he found distant kin, he was already a hardened little brat, and it took just as much effort to pound any sense of nobility back into him.  But they succeeded.  He was being groomed for a career in the military, maybe as a spell caster when his abilities first appeared. 

At first, they thought it might just be a strong affinity for magic, but as some of the clerics began to analyze, they realized his magic was something...else.  All kinds of groups suddenly came out of the wood work wanting to study him, to the point that his distant cousin spirited him away in the middle of the night, gave hims supplies and a horse and urged him to seek out the truth himself.

He has been in Skyrim for 11 years, studying its people and its lore trying to learn something about his mysterious ties to the dragons.  Until the dragons appeared, he silently wondered if he might BE the dragon born, but that illusion was wiped the instant he saw one.  He felt too much attraction and affinity to them to ever want to devour their souls.  A part of him wanted to BE a dragon, not to sup the souls of them.  While it was a fine line between one and the other, he knew he was something else.  Still, he went to great lengths to conceal his nature before, he goes to even greater lengths now. (At least two to three paragraphs.)

Allegiance leaning:  Strong Imperial (Do you support the Storm cloaks or the empire.  Or perhaps is neutral towards both sides.  This will help determine the direction the party will go.)

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

LordRod

So I took a chance on this since it made sense with the setting but I could easily see it as a 'no' so if rejected, I can replace with another bloodline :D

Servile Sliver

Hmmm, changed my mind a bit. Looks like there's already a couple apps for barbarian types. Sensuous sylph it is then! Because somehow I always seem to end up playing as a stealth archer.

Player: Servile Sliver

Character Name: Aria Greenleaf

Race: Bosmer

Class: Ranger

Description:  Aria is a slight, waifish slip of a woman with a slender frame and easy grace. A dexterous and maneuverable fighter, her long, nimble legs and slim waist move with the easy confidence of someone long trained in stealthy maneuver and combat positioning. She is paler than average for her race, with soft skin of almost diaphanous quality and delicate features set prettily in a sharp, clever face. Although modestly proportioned and far from voluptuous she fills out her fine leather armor with the unmistakable curves of a woman.

Personality:  Aria is calm, professional, and careful. She's quiet except in council and doesn't make casual friends easily, although she clings with tenacious loyalty to those that win her trust. She thinks carefully before she acts and then executes on her plans with swift expertise. An eminently practical woman, Aria can seem cold to those outside her circle but warms once you get to know her. She enjoys peace and quiet but also the finer things in life, fine clothing, soft beds, and good wine.

Background:  Aria was born in the civilized heart of Cyrodiil and left home at an early age to escape a persistent suitor and seek her fortune. Her travels have carried her north through Hammerfell and from thence into Skyrim, first as the guest of a trading caravan, then as a guard, and at last as a scout as she began to come into her own as an adventuress. Keen eyed, stealthy, and careful, she made a name for herself as a capable fighter and explorer.

She briefly adventured with a mercenary company in Hammerfell but parted ways with them when aspersions of corruption were cast upon their leadership. Aria and the majority of the rank and file were innocent of any wrong doing but the leaders of the company had accepted bribes and unlawful assignments. The bad reputation made it difficult for her to find work in Hammerfell and she traveled north to Skyrim for a fresh start.

Currently she makes a living primarily through Companions contract work although she hasn't sought to join their ranks officially. Still, there are only so many wolves one can kill before a girl begins to question her place in the world. She has her eyes set on wealth and power, a desire to make a name for herself, and only needs the chance to prove her mettle.

Allegiance leaning: Neutral. She doesn't particularly lean towards the Imperials so much as she leans away from the Nords with their dogmatic isolationism and distrust for non-humans.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Vreski on February 27, 2017, 11:05:30 PM
I've been keeping an eye on this and two of my games on rpol have recently fizzled out, so mark me down as interested.

I'm leaning towards playing a Nord, but I may decide to be an Argonian. Then for my class, I can't decide between sorcerer, fighter, barbarian, or a Sanguine cleric. I've come up with a bit of a backstory that I like for my Sanguine cleric and if I decide to be an Argonian, I'll be a barbarian or a fighter. Would you be willing to let me play a futa?

Also if I play a cleric of sanguine, can I have the Stark Reality spell? Maybe nerfed a bit so that it only hits one target. I promise not to use it on any of the other PCs without permission.

Alright,  the Sanguine cleric sounds great.   Now in regards to the Stark Reality spell.  No at first,   not until sufficient level.   Which will be 8th level  and if you have taken the Chao's Domain sub domain of Revelry

At eight level  Stark Reality  for Sanguine clerics only replaces intense celebration.

Stark Reality -  Everyone within a 30' radius  loses all all clothing and gear that simply falls off.   Forced into a irresistible dance for 1 round.    A will save negates this.   For every 2 levels beyond gaining this.  +5' to radius and +1 round duration of irresistible dance.

Note - Stark Reality knows not ally or enemy,  it cannot be selective.  So if used, anyone caught in the radius has chance of being affected.

BlackStone

Any game threads established for posting characters, and OOC collaboration?

PhantomPistoleer

Player:  Phantom Pistoleer
Character Name:  Ridgewell "Ridge" Oldershaw
Race: Imperial
Class:  Bard

Description:  Mr. Ridgewell Oldershaw is an 18-year-old Imperial male who stands at 5'11 and weighs 175 lbs.  He possesses an athletic, compact build, with proportionate limbs.  He has medium-length light-blonde hair, parted towards the right, and a pale complexion with dull green eyes.  In movement, he is elegant and graceful.  He wears a teal-colored explorer's outfit with brown trim.

Personality:  Ridgewell is wise beyond his years.  Like any other tortured artist, he is prepossessed by a distant sadness that drives him toward artistic perfection.  He suffers from bouts of depression, but he is very well-adjusted.  Ridgewell's performances are generally subdued, like him.  Although he can be affable and charming, Ridgewell tends to be somewhat distant and aloof.

Background:  Ridgewell was a musical prodigy who attended and then graduated from the Bards College in Solitude.

Allegiance leaning:  Neutral.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Vlexia

I'm throwing my character into the pond! I've never played Pathfinder but I am a beast every time I play Skyrim lol
I also want to ask about becoming a werewolf since that is the Companions cool thing to do in their spare time. I always became one, and if my character is allowed to go through the ritual, she will only transform out of sight so no one can know her secret. Let me know if this is okay.

Full Appearance
Player: Vlexia
Character Name: Vaja-Rul (va-ja-Rool)
Race: Orsimer
Class: Warrior of the Companions

Description: Vaja-Rul is 6'4" in height and weighs around 190 lbs naked. When wearing her armor, she can reach up to 230 lbs easily as she wears heavy iron as protection. Her skin is ash green, jet black hair that hangs long and very straight, and her eyes are slanted, slightly further apart than a human's, yet strikingly ice blue. Extended over her upper lip are her two elongated lower canines that most would call "tusks". Her figure can be described as more voluptuous than curvy as she is not petite by any means, yet muscles in her biceps and thighs are thick with strength. She also wears facial war paint on occasion as custom to orcs.

Personality: The woman is a creation of her culture within the stronghold she was born and raised. Nothing is fair, especially life, and if you want something you fucking take it. She is proud and aggressive, having to prove herself more to her tribe and the world because of being a woman. She isn't shy, yet it might seem that way to others as she doesn't speak when spoken to, tending to ignore the ones around her, not desiring the spotlight. Instead, she likes to "people-watch", like a predator. This has come especially handy when hunting bounties or contracts for the Companions. But despite her quiet nature, when pushed too far she will send a send a harsh verbal backfire to whomever is taunting her. Her tongue can give a lashing at ten paces, but conversing isn't her initial go-to; if it continues, Vaja-Rul will throw a punch or start a fight first and skip the later questions altogether.

Background: Born in the Narzulbur stronghold, Vaja-Rul has learned the hard way of life. Being one of the many, many illegitimate children born of the chieftain, the young orsimer was lost in the crowd as she grew up. She worked in the ebony and orichalcum mine, learning to smith and fight with what she could make.

Orcs focused only on their skill, on their tactics, and her training started at a young age and never stopped. She had been giving dual weapons, bow and arrows, and maces, and although she was alright at them, her real talent came with the heavy two-handed weapons. "The Gods gave you two hands," her father told her one day. "You will use them both to hold your weapon."

Able to swing it accurately, her muscles grew everyday. She could not grow lazy in her abilities; a lazy orc is a dead orc. Practicing against her brothers and sisters in arms gave her the education needed against heavier and stronger opponents, as well as to not back down from a fight against one. She grew quicker, battling through the injuries, the soreness, the pain, scaring her skin, and getting tougher everyday for years.

When her father, the chief, finally died, she left the next day, leaving the squabble for his replacement behind before finding herself welcomed in her travels by a member of the Companions who offered her to come and join them. Talent and strength was always welcomed, and she would clearly not disappoint.

Allegiance leaning: Believes in a free Skyrim. The Storm Cloaks are the way to go, but isn't too verbal about this belief as she is a private person when it comes to politics.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.