News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Leather Family - Girls needed

Started by LimitlessNikkie, November 30, 2012, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: CopperLily on December 18, 2012, 05:35:00 PM
You've also got two accessories to keep the menfolk occupied :)

That's very true...

I'm going to give Nikkie a nudge

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

Still not sure where I fit in this game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Chrystal

Well, the way i see it, so far we have the following:

Marion Fedder: Domme, Gay. (Chrystal)
      -   Laura Strand: Switch, Bi. (JinxedMinx
               - Jenna Hastings: Sub, Bi. (CopperLilly)

Sophie Charlese Graham: Switch, Bi. (Cami)
      -  Shane Clements: Switch, Bi-curious. (SneakyGuy)

Jim Jones: Sub/switch, Straight. (rpguy37)
      -  Unpaired

Jackson Morgan Lechance: Sub/switch, Straight. (Vergil1989)
     -  Unpaired

It looks to me like we could use a few more girls...  I'm going to invite someone.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

I'd be playing a Dom Straight Male if that helps things out.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Chrystal

Quote from: MagicalPen on December 19, 2012, 03:12:09 PM
I'd be playing a Dom Straight Male if that helps things out.

Not really...?

Cami

We'd have a pretty even number with Pen. We need to remember Nikki.

Chrystal

Nikkie? Who's that...?

Just kidding.

Okay, well yes, except that I have rather deftly removed three female slots from the mix.

If either Copper or Jinxed are actually bi, one of you might want to consider changing your character to pair with one of the unattached guys? I feel awfully greedy having the both of you.

Plus there are a lot more guys who have expressed an interest that haven't posted a character.

I always find it frustrating that, in these mixed gender group games, we always get straight guys and bi girls. So while the guys get to enjoy the f/f action, the girls don't get to enjoy any m/m action...

No, actually, that's not the reason it's frustrating: The reason is that if we get an even number of male and female players, and then two girls pair up, it leaves two guys unpaired!

Seriously, guys, loosen up and start making out with each other. It'll double your available partners!

And before anyone says anything, yes I'm gay, no I'm not bi, but I will, occasionally, do straight scenes with the right guy....

CopperLily

If it helps, I can switch over to another dominant, and am perfectly willing to sub to a dominant male. I had asked Chrystal after no one had really spoken up, but it did end up concentrating the ladies a bit heavily.

MagicalPen

The Basics

Name: Connor O'Fearghail
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Role: Dom, owner of a small Boxing Gym
Player: MagicalPen

The Look
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale
Anything else: Tattoos including: bulldog on an elbow, the Last Supper on the back, a snake and flowers on the stomach, and a stylized portrait of the Madonna on his chest.

The story
Likes: Boxing, MMA, Anal sex (giving), pretty women, Guinness, Whiskey.
Dislikes: Wimpy men, Baseball, the English.
Personality: Connor can come across as a hard-ass. He expected 110% from everyone and is always pushing his own limits, expecting the same of others. He also likes his drink, with the physical skills to get out of any situation drinking too much can lead into. Otherwise, Connor is a friendly Irishman, always looking for a good laugh (or lay) and a pint or two to drink.
Habits: Connor has a strict regime that he adheres too. He wakes up early, goes on a morning jog, before hitting up the gym. He usually ends the day in the same way.
Flaws: Quick to let things progress to a fight, a bit of a womanizer, stubborness.
Skills: Bare-knuckle Boxing, Physical Strength and Stamina
History: Once upon a time, an Irish lad was born the last of 5 sons. Always picked on by his older siblings, he quickly learned how to fight - always going up against his bigger and older siblings often meant he took a beating, but it served him well once he started to grow older and develop into a young man. It soon turned out he was quite good at bare-knuckle boxing and he was soon making a living as a teenager in the boxing ring. Nothing to truly live on, but something that helped out the family with the prize-purses and a growing name and reputation for the family.

He soon turned professional on the circuit, to top of his night job stocking shelves in a supermarket, and became a well known name in the ring. He wasn't impervious either and took his loses along with his wins. When the local gym he trained at hit financial stress, he ended up buying a majority share to keep it afloat and is now considered its owner. He still trains there and also makes more money by training other young fighters though has recently had to adapt with the popularity of MMA.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Chrystal

*giggles* Well we don't like him much either....

(The English, that is)

Kuje

I'm having some of the same problem, I'm not sure where to fit in a character w/ this idea. Uh, if there's still need for woman characters, I can still bring in Marion's shop keeper helper....

Black Hand

The Basics
Name: Sean B. Wallace
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Role: Dominant/top (plans to be master)
Player: Black Hand

The Look
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 170 LB
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue/Green
Anything else: Tattoo of ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα hèn oîda hóti oudèn oîda in small black leathers on his back between his shoulder blades.

The story
Likes: Books, When things go together perfectly, Glass Work, Biking, Real Time Strategy, Being kinda an idiot, Being Sadistic, Biting, Doggy-style, Sex everywhere and anywhere, Playfulness, Cuddling when all is said and done.
Dislikes: Social situations, His customers, The art world, General society, People who can't take a joke, Not being in control of a situation,
Personality: Sean is manic, energetic, and intelligent, constantly thinking on his next project. Though around people he doesn't know he tends to be rather quiet and content, when with friends he is strong, talkative, ad controlling. He likes to think himself a moral guy, though he has a tendency to go overboard. He has difficulty controlling his emotions. As a result he is a rough but caring lover but also, making him a rough but caring lover but also can be rather volatile when enraged. Outside of bed he isn't much of a violent man. He is a bad planner and tends to prefer moment to moment strategy over planning. He is often pretty socially awkward so he has Kat do most of the talking when whey are out together, though he is likely to step in should she say something he doesn't approve of.
Habits: He's a chin stroker and tends to look rather menacing at first glance. He never swears, save for in the heat of the moment. He has a pocketwatch that when bored or uncomfortable he fiddles with.
Flaws: He's a bit of a slob, and can get pretty lazy. As a result of this, him and Kat have a running joke about her pretty much being his made, something they have bought a costume for. He isn't a great long term thinker and gets angry or annoyed when things don't go his way, though he is learning to control that.
Skills: Glasswork, Art, Ropework, Cooking, Computer Skills, Long distance running,
History: Sean had an upbringing that was fairly standard. His parents had good jobs in a local factorythat got them above average pay, enough to be considered lower middle class. By the time he was ten however, manufacturing jobs started to dry up, forcing his parents to move around alot.

While he's never been terribly popular, he was able to at least maintain a circle of friends in most of the schools he went to. Still, during the months between his move and finding a place he would always turn to his books for company. His first girlfriend was a self admitted masochist and brought out the sadistic dominant in him. After that he's rarely found girlfriends among the vanilla community. At one point he came very very close to even collaring one of his girlfriends but it ended before he could take that step.

Sean and Katrina had known each other online for years. At first they were just friends, and then good friends, but over time a dynamic started to play out between them. By the end of her schooling the two talked for hour and hours every day. They would chat, share secrets, and would often play sexual games over skype. If there was ever someone he needed to confide anything in it was her. So when one day she was wondering about where she should move when she finishes school, he suggested jokingly she moved in with him. One month later she was living with him.

Currently he is spending his time enjoying living with his lover. He's already bought a collar and plans on asking her to be his pet soon.

LimitlessNikkie

Sorry Huns been super busy with school but its the holiday finally so we'll be starting likely tomarrow and I should have my own character flushed out and ready later tonight.

LimitlessNikkie

The Basics
Name: Jordon Anderson
Sex: Female
Orientation: Strait, Vaguely curious
Role: Unknown/Sub
Player: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5'5
Weight: 113lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Anything else: A belly button, tongue and hood piercing

The story
Likes: Jordan is an active person in the extreme having a bit of a touch for danger. Besides her normal activities, running, biking, playing soccer, surfing, swimming, dancing, yoga and hiking she also enjoys rock climbing, skydiving, and base jumping. She's always been a bit of a thrill seeker. Jordan is also highly competitive and seeks to excel at everything she does. She enjoys books though it takes her a long time to read any since she rarely sits still for any length of time. She loves bad weather the worse the better. There is no greater thrill then thunder and lightening combined with high winds and down pouring rain. She has a major sweet tooth but prefers lighter flavors like fruits to the heavy chocolate. In sex Jordan is adventurous having long ago moved past the safety of the house hold kama sutra and has been looking for something to satisfy the underlying itch of yearning that plagues her.
Dislikes: Jordan absolutely hates having to sit still for any length of time without even the sense of movement. Tv near drives her crazy and she has little tolerance for those who pose or preen overly much, are judgmental or are plain dumb. She hates old twangy country music and can't stand the smell of lavender.
Personality: Jordan is outgoing and blunt. It rarely occurs to her that others might not like what she has to say. She is an open book not hiding anything about herself nor her opinions. She is friendly for the most part but piss her off and you have the famed red headed temper to deal with and she can be quite petty when angered. But when Jordan is happy she is a ball to be around, she's one of those people that just draws others to her with her enthusiasm and lust for life. She is a pleasure seeker in the extreme, she lives her life everyday to please herself and have the most fun she can. Whats the point of life if you don't live it?
Habits: Jordan is always in motion even in sleep having been a restless sleeper and occasional sleep walker since she was a small child, she also tugs on her hair when stressed or uncomfortable.
Flaws: Jordan has a nasty temper when provoked and has even gotten into a fist fight with another girl on a few occasions. Control is not a skill she has mastered as of yet.
Skills: Jordan is an athlete being well accomplished as a runner, bicyclist, swimmer, surfer, rock climber, and dancer. She can cook pretty well though rarely does and can sing and play piano very well though again rarely displays these talents. 
History: Jordan was born to average parents in a small somewhat repressed town. Growing up she never wanted for anything though she was in no way rich. She was a hyper active child and a pain to her two working parents who could barely keep control of the over active child. In school she was little better proving to be a distraction to the other children because of her inability to sit still and just be calm.

She wasn't a great student since she rarely payed much attention though she always tested well above average in all her testing. But it was in sports she excelled. She'd been in sports and dance since she was a small child, an outlet that gave her much needed physical activity. She loved to run and dance was something she enjoyed immensely. Instead of going to a regular high school she ended up in a preforming arts school as a dance student.

When she enrolled she was 12 and while cute and talented didn't stand out exactly. It was the summer of her 14th year that she bloomed from a child into a young woman and started gaining the notice of others around her for more then her talent. That was also the year her parents divorced and she discovered the temper that boiled just under the surface. That was a hard year for Jordan. She threw herself into her activities at school rarely going home and dated more boys then she cared to count discovering during that time pleasures of the flesh. She lost her virginity at age 16 to a boy back stage during practice and from that moment on had a taste for it. She dated regularly after that always having some guy around to satisfy her desires.

After high school she joined a dance troop and traveled for a while but a fall cost her what could have been a stunning career on the stage. After that she was angry and spent a year just indulging herself in everything she found an interest in from jumping off cliffs to men, drink and drugs. It took her a while to calm down again and her dwindling back account added to the pressure of getting back to a normal life. She started working in a dance studio after that and does that currently having taken a step back from her wild dating life to focus a bit more on herself and the darker side of intimacy she'd only briefly been exposed to during her travels.

Chrystal

Hi Nikkie, welcome back.

*hands the reins, keys, steering wheel or whatever back*

I think I've kept things moving for you. Or at least kept up interest.

May I make a suggestion? If people put height=xxx or width=xxx in the img tag for their pic, it will make it fit better on the screen?

FallenFeather

The Basics
Name: Katarina Odormirska
Sex: Female
Orientation: Hetero-flexible
Role: Bottom/Sub
Player: FallenFeather

The Look
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 112 lbs
Hair: Blonde (for now) with pink stripe
Eyes: Grey/Blue
Skin: Ivory
Anything else: Belly Button Piercing, three ear piercings in each ear, a few random tattoos

The story
Likes: Chocolates, Video games, Nerdy things, Rock, Bondage, Roughness, Star Wars, Mountain biking, Motorcycles, Paddling/Spanking, Anal
Dislikes: Roaches, Seaweed, Sunburns, Needles, Bodily Fluids, Blood, Lack of Sleep, Vegetables, Displeasing people, Large Crowds
Personality: Kat is a huge nerd and tomboy. She loves playing video games and reading comic books, she loves mountain bikes and hiking, motorcycles and fast cars. She’s extremely artistic and very smart. She’s a very hard worker and always puts 110% of herself into everything she does, whether it’s a small task or a big job. She’s somewhat a perfectionist and often takes time to do things right. While not naturally athletic, she works hard to keep herself in extremely well shape. She is naturally small and has a high metabolism, giving her the ability to pig out on anything she wants, from cheeseburgers to ice cream sundaes.
Habits: She sometimes can be OCD. Things that are very important to her stay very clean and very organized. She’s very detail oriented. Not to say she’s a neat freak, she’s just particular about certain things.
Flaws: She’s very shy when meeting strangers and tends to hide behind those she knows. She will not join a large group unless she knows someone in it. She’s also very proud and hates being proven wrong. This often gets her in trouble. Even when being submissive, the pride is still very much shown.
Skills: Computer skills, baking, cooking, art, programming, video games, motorcycle racing,
History: Kat had a fairly normal upbringing. She was originally born in Eastern Europe and moved to Texas with her mother when she was young. For most her years, she and her mother were alone. Her mother made sure that she never wanted for anything. She was somewhat a spoiled brat growing up and got away with most things. However, she didn’t become a horrible bitch like most women. Instead, she became friends with a group of guys when she was small. From those experiences, she became a nerd and tomboy, not a spoiled bitch. Because she was one of the guys, she never had a boyfriend in her life. When she went to college to study computer art and science, she became extremely lonely. Somewhat innocent, she sought refuge online. She eventually found some internet BDSM communities, her eyes opening widely. However, she became extremely curious and delved deeper. However, she became more and more withdrawn, hating and loathing herself and her life. She felt all alone in the world and felt like ending it. That was when she found Sean.  He talked her down from her downed state. He made her feel desirable, something she had never felt in her life. They spoke for a few years, getting to know each other very intimately. Every time she felt down, he was there for her. After she graduated college, she found him and they moved in together. They’ve been together for a couple of months, going on an amazing journey that she doesn’t want to ever end.

Pictures

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Chrystal on December 22, 2012, 02:00:20 PM
Hi Nikkie, welcome back.

*hands the reins, keys, steering wheel or whatever back*

I think I've kept things moving for you. Or at least kept up interest.

May I make a suggestion? If people put height=xxx or width=xxx in the img tag for their pic, it will make it fit better on the screen?

Thank you Crystal you are a life savor!

Great suggession, I was on my phone and lazy about it but it's fixed on mine now.

Ok so because of Crystals diligance I know these pairings.

Marion Fedder: Domme, Gay. (Chrystal)
      -   Laura Strand: Switch, Bi. (JinxedMinx
               - Jenna Hastings: Sub, Bi. (CopperLilly)

Sophie Charlese Graham: Switch, Bi. (Cami)
      -  Shane Clements: Switch, Bi-curious. (SneakyGuy)

Jim Jones: Sub/switch, Straight. (rpguy37)
      -  Unpaired

Jackson Morgan Lechance: Sub/switch, Straight. (Vergil1989)
     -  Unpaired

Connor O'Fearghail: Dom, Straight. (MagicalPen)
     -Unpaired

Sean B. Wallace: Dom/Top, Striaght. (Black hand)
     -Katarina Odormirska: Sub, Hetero-Flexable. (FallenFeather)

Jordon Anderson: Sub, Straight(?). (LimitlessNikkie)
     -Unpaired

Are there any new ones I should be aware of? Also there are a lot of unpaired people. If one more couple could be arranged that would be great.

Chrystal

Katrina and Sean are paired...

And CopperLilly only asked for Jenna to be in a menage a trois with Marion and Jenna because she was worried about being left without a partner, so if there are any unpaired guys wanting a partner, you can ask Copper.

It might be interesting to have a couple or three un-paired characters anyway though? They turn up at "Sugar and Spice" to see if the porn is better than that available on the internet and realise that there is a swinger group meets there, and so turn uo to a meeting to see what might happen...

Just a suggestion

LimitlessNikkie

I'm in no way saying there can not be singles. I just think for the dynamics of the group it would be better to have more people in a relationship then not. I want the tension of established couples trying to join a family dynamic. This is not suppose to go perfectly and people just fall into it easily. There should be tension, jealousy, anger. The character should feel torn and upset at times.

That was my goal when I started this, to have a character driven game where the emotions and dynamics of the players character drove the story.

Anyway with the latest couple I missed the numbers look better to me so I'll start putting together an opening post.

LimitlessNikkie

FallenFeather

By the way, where/when in the world might they be? I'm not asking if it's a named city or specific date, but is it like, mid winter north USA or mid fall South west USA? Etc

LimitlessNikkie

The city I'm basing it off is San Francisco. Unless anyone object it could just be based there for simplicity sake. Also as for time of year say late spring.

Chrystal

Ahhh, cool.

Picture of the shop front below....

.... As seen in San Francisco in Spring.

In the fog....! *giggles*

I seem to recall 'Frisco is famous for it's fog!

Vergil1989

Nice place.  ;D  And nice intros, hopefully I can do the same.  See ya in sunny San Francisco soon!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page