Repo! The Genetic Roleplay (Largo-cest...)(Any Luigi's Out There?)

Started by Parfait, April 23, 2009, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parfait

Alright..I really don't expect to recieve many responses to this at all, but thats alright. Sometimes when you have a craving, you just need to put it out there and see if anyone bites! Though I have a feeling this request might alert people here to the odder side of my eager buttons but...oh well! Here goes nothing!

I adore the film Repo! The Genetic Opera...for so many reasons. The Largo's in particular, though they are twisted and depraved people, amuse me very much! If you have come to this thread then (I hope) you are familiar with the film and the demented people I am suggesting have relations together...I shall repeat, together.This may or may not turn into a multiple player thread, as in one person playing each Largo child. So...essentialy a one on one, plus one!

I would ideally like to play Amber, which is a shock because I never thought I would want to associate myself in the role of anyone similair to Paris Hilton....but I must admit she was astonishing in this movie (though it's debatable how much acting was involved...I'll hold my tongue)
So Satanslilgirl will be playing Amber now, and I will play Pavi! So...I suppose I will stay here holding my breath and see if anyone is interested in playing Luigi :) As for when this would take place, it could be past, present or future...I suppose it could depend on how comfortable someone is with Pavi looking like..current Pavi.

Anywho! Before I excite myself with ideas I think I will let this simmer for a while. The relationships could command a battle of dominance between Luigi and Amber, and Pavi I think will be submissive no matter what...

Ehem, "That's hot"...right?

I would also like to note I want this to be a literate roleplay...meaning details and somewhat lengthy posts. I personally want this to be a challenge on many levels, including increasing my writing length.

*starts holding breath*

kylie

Runs off and orders the film.

Well at a glance, Shilo looks like she might be about my style ;)

Parfait

Perhaps I'll satisfy my craving making videos...or..perhaps not  :'(

DizzyP

Repo! Is my absolute favorite film!  I've watched it like 16 times and have the songs all memorized.  So of course I would just Love to Rolepaly it!  Maybe The Largo's fight for power could include emplyoing Repo Men...or Repo Women!  *points to self*

And for those who haven't seen the movie, this is how good it is:  It makes Paris Hilton likable!

Parfait

Huzzah! I'm not alone in the world!!! Well I still need to employ two brothers *rubs her temples* before our Repo Woman can be hired  ;)

kylie

Will take me a few days to get the video probably, but it just looks like a fun atmosphere. 

Can't argue with the costumes :)

Oh yes, why is this in One-on-One?  Confused.

Parfait

They are very gorgeous :) I hope you enjoy the film.

Parfait

Hm..I wonder if I could get a Luigi if I said I'd play Pavi...I'd like to be Amber, but if I can get this started faster by playing Pavi I will..but I think it needs all three of them to feel....dramatic ^^

Parfait

Satnslillgrl

OMG! I love Repo! I just saw it a couple days ago and I've already watched it like three times. It's amazing. I'd dig playing Amber, but you already have it called. I'm just not positive I could pull off any of the other. I'm not very great at playing opposite gender roles...

(I never thought I'd say this, but I actually really liked Paris Hilton in that movie)
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Parfait

Well I did say ideally I would like to play her...I wouldn't mind playing Pavi if I could just find a freaking Luigi ><

DizzyP

Watching it again.. (oaky twice) this weekend, I'll play Luigi.

Parfait

Protocol

Satnslillgrl

Parfait

Non ci credo!! *claps happily* Hmm..perhaps we should-a meet in the IRC?

Satnslillgrl

I've never used IRC. It's about time I got used to it, I guess.

Parfait

Pavi will see about a private, multiple chatroom then  ;D

DizzyP

If some one dsoent tell me what IRC is I'm gonna stab something!....*Getting into character*

Parfait

kylie

Waiting for my disc...  Is it online someplace you can download?

kylie

Hey, what's the status of this? 

Was anything decided off in chat?

kylie

Well, I still think Shiloh is cute...  Maybe she needs a love interest or something more, say stir it up with the thieves or someone in the big family...  Just pondering. 

Kinda surprised they didn't give Amber more time.  But, she's so busy in the black market I suppose....

I really did enjoy the film :)