Happy Mother's Day Tribute

Started by Marguerite, May 09, 2010, 05:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Happy Mother's Day's Tribute To My Mama & All Mother's...

I have to say I am thankful for the mother which birthed me. I knew she has put up a lot with this female especially when it came to exploring my personality and standing in the world. I doubt she ever expected a female like me to have come from her line of women but considering the women in her family are head strong and known to get into trouble, it was likely I ended up in that category. Still, she is a great mother for raising me especially when she was merely a child as well. She had me at the age of eighteen, considered young during the late eighties and with the way the gossip ran in her hometown, people speculated about my father. Was he in it for the sex? Nope. He was in it for something else. The something else has lasted twenty-three years.

I wonder how a woman like her can raise two unruly children. She must have secret powers. Especially when it comes to dealing with lifestyles. She was unsure of where I was heading in regards of Profession and sexuality. A few years back when I did come out as a bisexual, she took a look at me and wondered if I was confused or going through a phase. At the time, I was frustrated because she should accept her daughter of her blood. However, as the years went by, I understood she was unsure how to tell everyone of my sexuality if it ever came up in conversation.

In the last two years three years, she has accepted who I am sexually and wants me to be happy. She made me happy by accepting it and even jokes about which female walking by will be her new daughter-in-law. These are the moment I cherish with her especially when we talk about our lives and how we are feeling day by day. There were moments I did not understand my mother but then again, the misunderstanding was during the teenager rebellious years. God, I put her through a lot through the teenage years. I still do even if I am into the category of 'emerging adulthood' from what I learned in Adolescent Psychology. She knows how my temper can be and I am grateful for her being able to roll with the punches.

I am blessed for the mother that I have and dare not trade her for anything. She deserves the love and gratitude for raising two females and seeing them go off into the world. I am thankful she did not go through with aborting me when she felt it was too soon to have children with my father. I bless the beings I believe in that she has been with me this whole time. I may have moved away from the nest but I do not hesitate to come flying back when I need a comforting hug. She is my mother, the one I love and the one I hope to celebrate more mother's day and her own birthday for years to come.

If you have a mother, a step-mother, even an adopted mother, give her the love and thank her because without her you would not be running around causing beautiful mayhem. You may not like your mother or may not have a mother but you can always thank the other women in your lives for influencing or helping you through something. I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day and I am going to give my mother a call to sing her an off-key version of a Spanish love song.

---Miss Marguerite
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

This is still true and I thought to dust it off along with the link:

Good & Cuddly Mother's Day Tribute Thread

Enjoy Mother's Day and give your mother whether she is yours by birth or not a hug.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

SweetJane

What a lovely story!  As a mother,  hearing that your child feels loved and accepted is the greatest gift you can receive.

Before my daughter was born, I knew I had a heart, and that sometimes I connected to it.  Once she came along, she WAS my heart, walking around outside my body, forever.  It's the greatest love I've ever known.

I see her now with her own baby daughter, and know all the wonders she has yet to discover about love, which will be learned by the two of them together as the chain of life goes on.

It sounds to me like your mother did a pretty good job!  Thanks for sharing.

"Anyone who's ever played a part wouldn't turn around and hate it...Sweet Jane...ahh, sweet sweet Jane".

vinaymadhur

Quote from: Marguerite on May 09, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
Happy Mother's Day's Tribute To My Mama & All Mother's...

I have to say I am thankful for the mother which birthed me. I knew she has put up a lot with this female especially when it came to exploring my personality and standing in the world. I doubt she ever expected a female like me to have come from her line of women but considering the women in her family are head strong and known to get into trouble, it was likely I ended up in that category. Still, she is a great mother for raising me especially when she was merely a child as well. She had me at the age of eighteen, considered young during the late eighties and with the way the gossip ran in her hometown, people speculated about my father. Was he in it for the sex? Nope. He was in it for something else. The something else has lasted twenty-three years.

I wonder how a woman like her can raise two unruly children. She must have secret powers. Especially when it comes to dealing with lifestyles. She was unsure of where I was heading in regards of Profession and sexuality. A few years back when I did come out as a bisexual, she took a look at me and wondered if I was confused or going through a phase. At the time, I was frustrated because she should accept her daughter of her blood. However, as the years went by, I understood she was unsure how to tell everyone of my sexuality if it ever came up in conversation.

In the last two years three years, she has accepted who I am sexually and wants me to be happy. She made me happy by accepting it and even jokes about which female walking by will be her new daughter-in-law. These are the moment I cherish with her especially when we talk about our lives and how we are feeling day by day. There were moments I did not understand my mother but then again, the misunderstanding was during the teenager rebellious years. God, I put her through a lot through the teenage years. I still do even if I am into the category of 'emerging adulthood' from what I learned in Adolescent Psychology. She knows how my temper can be and I am grateful for her being able to roll with the punches.

I am blessed for the mother that I have and dare not trade her for anything. She deserves the love and gratitude for raising two females and seeing them go off into the world. I am thankful she did not go through with aborting me when she felt it was too soon to have children with my father. I bless the beings I believe in that she has been with me this whole time. I may have moved away from the nest but I do not hesitate to come flying back when I need a comforting hug. She is my mother, the one I love and the one I hope to celebrate more mother's day and her own birthday for years to come.

If you have a mother, a step-mother, even an adopted mother, give her the love and thank her because without her you would not be running around causing beautiful mayhem. You may not like your mother or may not have a mother but you can always thank the other women in your lives for influencing or helping you through something. I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day and I am going to give my mother a call to sing her an off-key version of a Spanish love song.

---Miss Marguerite
Modesty with pleasure is a mix worth discovering.