Elf x Human (sonamyfan & ElizabethLamperouge)

Started by sonamyfan, September 29, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonamyfan

This rp is for me and ElizabethLamperouge.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander sighed as he quickened his step, trying to ignore the crowd around him. His solid build filled out his clothes nicely -- he was dressed in his work clothes: a white button down shirt and some black jeans (although it was against regulation, he'd always gotten away with it). The only thing hiding the fact that he was still in his work clothes was a leather jacket he'd donned. His black hair was adamant on blocking his vision, prompting his hand to brush his hair back. He'd left work early -- and that was exactly why at this moment, he was trying to blend into the scenery in order not to gain any unwanted attention from his coworkers, and more importantly, his boss. His green eyes were looking across at the city buildings; "bland," he'd thought as he squinted at them. He ended up walking into a person, apologies spilling from his lips.

sonamyfan

Adrian blushed after bumping into him. He wore a hoodie, sweatpants, and sneakers. His hair was dark brown and he had blue eyes. "I-It's okay..." He spoke quietly. Then he kept walking, heading for the forest.

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: sonamyfan on September 29, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
Adrian blushed after bumping into him. He wore a hoodie, sweatpants, and sneakers. His hair was dark brown and he had blue eyes. "I-It's okay..." He spoke quietly. Then he kept walking, heading for the forest.

Alexander almost missed the few words that the blue-eyed man before him had uttered. Something in Alexander was calling to him, and for the few moments that he was able to take in the young man's appearance had a profound effect on him. He shook his head in dismay and attempted to put a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Wait," he called, voice smooth as honey.

sonamyfan

He stopped and looked at him. "Um, yes...?"

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: sonamyfan on September 29, 2018, 08:09:38 PM
He stopped and looked at him. "Um, yes...?"

Alexander blinked slowly. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he asked, head cocking to the side. Further studying the man before him, he was curious - and not an innocent curiosity. "I'm pretty sure I know you from my dreams." He smirked, stepping closer to the brunet. "Where are you going?" he asked, unfamiliar with the direction the young man was heading in.

sonamyfan

He blushed more, stepping back. "Uhh...g-going home..." Then he turned around and started running to the forest.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander was taken aback by the young man's run towards the forest. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he made a beeline towards the direction the young man ran in. He wasn't able to catch up, and soon the young man dissapeared from his sight.

sonamyfan

He kept running until he made it to the forest, panting. He looked back to make sure the man wasn't following him, and then proceeded to go into the forest, going to his cottage.

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: sonamyfan on September 30, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
He kept running until he made it to the forest, panting. He looked back to make sure the man wasn't following him, and then proceeded to go into the forest, going to his cottage.

Alexander shook his head as he took in his surroundings -- the forest itself was quite beautiful if it weren't for the fact that the person who had led him here was more of a sight than his surroundings. He regretted his brash approach to the man; he'd seen how it had made the young man scared enough to run away. Giving up for now, he tried to find a way out of the forest, but ended up going in circles. He'd always had a terrible sense of direction.

sonamyfan

As he walked, he noticed the man and tried to be quiet, but he stepped on a branch and it made a loud snapping noise. He continued to run. He was almost to the cottage.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander started, hearing the relatively loud noise amongst the low hum of the forest. His eyes snapped to the origin of the noise, to which he saw the young man. "Hey!" he called, starting to run after him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

sonamyfan

He kept running until he made it to his cottage. He quickly went inside and closed the door. Then he looked through the window.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander panted vigorously as he ran once again after the brunet. The young man reminded him of a deer, a rather delicious deer at that. But such thoughts could not seek fruitition to the forefront of his mind. He almost let out a surprised gasp when he'd seen the cottage in the woods. He hid himself amongst the trees of the clearing's edge.

sonamyfan

He slowly opened the door and looked around. Then he stepped outside. He wanted to make sure he was gone.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He shook his head and sneaked a view of the cottage, where the brunet eventually emerged. His eyes danced upon the form of the young man, and he stood, frozen still, watching -- as if waiting for something to happen.

sonamyfan

It became very quiet, and he took off the hood part of his hoodie, revealing his small, pointy elf ears. Then he turned around to go back in the cottage.

ElizabethLamperouge

Alexander gasped as he witnessed the brunet take off his hood. The pointed ears burned themselves into his eyes, and he was adamant something like that couldn't be human. Shock dawned on him, but he still stood frozen, taking in the new knowledge.

sonamyfan

Soon he came out of the house again. He had a bow and some arrows with him. He started to venture into the forest. He was going to hunt down animals.

sonamyfan

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 01, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Alexander gasped as he witnessed the brunet take off his hood. The pointed ears burned themselves into his eyes, and he was adamant something like that couldn't be human. Shock dawned on him, but he still stood frozen, taking in the new knowledge.

(hello?)