FFVII: AC - Sephiroth's Return & Revenge

Started by SinsOfEden, March 13, 2010, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

Okies. I absolutely love Final Fantasy and have always been head over heels for Sephiroth. I mean....c'mon! He's a hot, lethal, badass! He is cold and calculating, always calm - even when he's trying to take someone out. Unless he goes totally psycho, like in FFVII. He's the bad guy trying to destroy the entire planet at every chance he gets! And he just exudes this raw masculinity and sexuality. This primal energy and danger... What is there not to like?!

And since I love Final Fantasy and have the movie - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - I watch it a lot. Like last night for example. I watched it over and over and over again, until I passed out. Hah. And about the second or third time of watching it last night I realized that I wanted to kick up a story using Sephiroth from FFVII: AC.

As the bad guy, of course.

....but about 20-some-odd years later, so to speak. And not actually following the plot or anything - since my idea veers way off from the movie.

But my idea was that Sephiroth would return once again - somehow - in hopes of doing what he's always wanted to do. However, he no longer held power to the extent that he used to and realizes that he needs to hang back and let his energies return. And so, since he didn't have much else to do aside from bide time, he goes in search of Cloud and Tifa. And he finds that the two had FINALLY settled down - married, happy.....and with a teenage daughter. In the time that he had been gone things had obviously changed; the planet was healing, people were rebuilding Midgar along with other parts of civilization, people were happier and unburdened, and things were just improving overall.

And his foe was even more vulnerable than before.

Nobody knew of Sephiroth's return and he wanted revenge. Revenge for the past. Revenge for Cloud defeating him. Revenge for plans ruined. And he had the perfect thing in mind to get the revenge he craved:

Kidnapping Cloud and Tifa's daughter, and using her for his every whim.

Pretty much what I had in mind for the story to contain:

○ Kidnapping - obviously.
○ Light to moderate bondage.
○ Force and threats
○ Light physical abuse. (Maybe a little more if we can work it in.)
○ Fight scenes and struggles - for Sephiroth VS Cloud/Tifa and also Seph VS ....C&T's daughter (I don't have a name yet...)
○ Violence, pretty much. Sexual and non.
○ Non-con/rape
○ Domination
○ Risk of pregnancy (and hopefully leading to actual pregnancy at some point)

○ I am also open for other fitting suggestions.

I'm only looking for someone to play Sephiroth.

There are no other openings for other players since this is a 1-on-1. And so I will be playing the daughter. Just to clarify all of this.

And it doesn't matter whether the person playing Seph is male or female offline; just as long as they are convincing and can play Sephiroth the way he is meant to be.

But do know that I'm not going to be a super bitch if my partner can't play Seph to a tee. Though I would appreciate the effort if someone tried their hardest. And it would help a TON if the person taking up the role was quite familiar with not just Sephiroth, but the games/movie as well.  ><;

Just something obvious to keep in mind.

Also!

Here are two video clips, from the FFVII: AC movie itself. It's the fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth and certain parts are my favorite.

The first one is in English, which is good, but the quality of the video sucks - sound and visual. But it is the sound of Sephiroth's voice in the movie, in English, that gets me off. It's hot.    ;>__>

The second is in Japanese with English subtitles and has a green block over the lower half of the screen....but the quality is way better than the first one. At least if you exclude the green part. (The English is my obvious choice, otherwise.)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4771035

The parts I wanted to point out are at minutes:

○ 2:05 - 2:16
○ 3:44 - 3:50
○ 4:24 - 4:37
○ 4:45 - 4:51 (My most favorite part, which inspired this entire story idea. X3 )
○ 6:25 - 6:35
○ 7:30 - 7:40

Yeah, I realized that these were pretty much every time he spoke....   ;>_>     X3!

Cloud vs Sephiroth - Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete

Please let me know if you're interested! I'm dying to do this story.  X3

|≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

SinsOfEden

I also found that this song makes me think of the story/story idea. I love it; even more so knowing that it would fit the story quite well.

Bullet For My Valentine - Hit The Floor (Lyrics)

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

applesauce

SinsOfEden

Quote from: applesauce on March 13, 2010, 02:50:40 PM
Can I play the daughter?

Ummm.... No. That's my part.   *blinks*

I'm looking for someone to play Sephiroth...

This is not a group roleplay, just to clarify. Which is why it's here in the 1-on-1 Wanted area...

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

Sukada

I would be interested in this Ghost, I absolutely love anything and everything Final Fantasy 7 and know absolutely everything about the game. And though I've had the chance to get my hands on a copy of AC, I'd certainly search around online for as much of it as I can to study how Seph. is in it.

Do you want his attitude to be something similar to after he read all of the books in the Nibilhelm Shinra Mansion when he went into mental breakdown insane psyche, or a more stable mental psyche when he switches into his cool and calculated thinking process.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

SinsOfEden

The story idea is still open, in case anyone is interested or was wondering.

Just PM me and we'll go from there.    =]

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~

sephiroth

I love role-playing as Sephiroth. I know a good bit about him and I have seen all the movies and the game.. I well just about role-play any thing Sephiroth related.. I try my best to play true to the character.. If you like me to try just pm me..
why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters

SinsOfEden

Quote from: sephiroth on July 15, 2010, 01:42:25 AM
I love role-playing as Sephiroth. I know a good bit about him and I have seen all the movies and the game.. I well just about role-play any thing Sephiroth related.. I try my best to play true to the character.. If you like me to try just pm me..

Sorry, but I'm not taking any more stories and this idea was taken quite a time ago.    ><

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 

~ Current avatar ~