Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fae Brin

I-- don't believe I have.

Ever get sunburned so bad you couldn't sleep?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Endorphin

Yes, sad to say more than once.

Ever been surfing?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Fae Brin

Tried once.

Ever scuba dived?
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 

Endorphin

I'm a divemaster, so yeah.

Have you?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Fae Brin

Only with those little snorkel things. It kind of freaks me out.

Ever heard of a dreamcatcher?

Endorphin

Diving is something different altogether. It takes a little effort to get accustomed to the change in breathing but it's far superior to snorkeling.

Yes. I've never owned a dreamcatcher but I do have an impressive piece of amathyst, which provides much the same function.

Do you often recall your dreams?

Fae Brin

Uhm-- rarely. And if I don't write them down, they're gone in less than  five minutes.

Do you dream in colour?

Endorphin

That's a tough question, because dreams are abstract and it's difficult to define whether they are in colour or not. Though my dreams are usually very vivid and often spill over into reality, so I'll say 'yes'.

Do you talk in your sleep?

CaringGuy

I've been told that I have on occasion, but it isn't frequent.

Have you ever stayed up for longer than 30 hours?

Endorphin

Yes. Lack of planning and too many assessments will do that to people.

Ever slept standing up?

Fae Brin

Endorphin

Frequently

Ever left your house/apartment whilst sleepwalking?

Fae Brin

Don't sleepwalk.

Ever dreamed an entire day?

Endorphin

Literally, no. Figuratively, yes.

Ever fallen asleep at work?

Fae Brin

Innocent.

Ever read an entire book in one day-- a legit one?

Endorphin

Yes. I got the sequel to Power of One on xmas day and spent the whole day enthralled in it.

Ever missed you stop on public transport because you were caught up in a book?

Fae Brin

uhm-- I don't think so-- but you'd think I would, considering.

Ever fallen asleep on public transport?

Endorphin

Yes. Drunk and otherwise.

Ever fallen asleep on the beach and woken up sunburnt?

Fae Brin

Nope. -points to head- Redhead.

Ever had a water bed?

TheLegionary

No, but I slept in one.

Have you ever slept in a disco?

Endorphin

Nope.

Ever pretend to sleep to avoid doing something?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever missed a date as you were sleeping and was not able to get up at the right time ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

No chance... priorities!

Ever get invited up for 'coffee' and decline the offer?

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Ever got out on a date and forgot to carry your wallet with you?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Nitro

Guilty

Ever forgot to give someone a message they received?