Mother Daughter Home Invasion Game [NC/BON]

Started by RoleplayingMale, February 12, 2010, 10:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoleplayingMale

I'm looking for two ladies to play a mother/daughter pair who are bound and gagged during a home invasion. Both women would be subject to bondage, groping, and rape in this story. Just PM me if interested.

RoleplayingMale

I've already got a taker for the daughter position. I need someone to play the mother...

Keaira

Name: Keira "Kiki"
Appearance: http://thumb1.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/11/02/brunette,female,girl,photography,sun,sunny-b441bfad77ea0f64d40eb63a331deee3_m.jpg

She is wearing a top similar to one in the picture except it is a solid baby blue and falls below her chest with a fishnet top over it. Keira is also wearing tight black pants with her dance shoes. (Figured she was practicing for a dance recital or something along those lines) Underneath she has on a dark blue thong with glitter stars and a similar blue half-cup bra.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

RoleplayingMale

Thanks Brok3nAng3l. Now all we need is a character to play the mother and we'll be ready to start...

Elven Sex Goddess

The mother

Name:  Tessa

Background:  A divorcee, who still has her nineteen year old daughter living at home with her.    Runs a business from home.  So if Tessa disappears for more then a few days.  It would not immediately be noticed.  As she often does drop from contacting her circle of friends at times.   A by product of this day and age.   Most of her circle of friends are through the internet.   Very few friends in person that she hangs with.    Leaving her quite the potential target for a home invasion