Possessed car seeks driver (any). (Driver seat now taken.)

Started by Captain Maltese, December 05, 2016, 09:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

An unusual, but not unique idea. A veteran car with the soul of a former and bloodyminded owner comes into the hands of someone who already has problems. But will things will get better or worse when helped by someone with access to gas and an 8 cylinder engine trimmed by the Devil?

Inspiration for this comes from classic car, road trip and horror movies like "Christine", "Convoy", "Cannonball Run", "Mad Max", "Dukes Of Hazzard" and especially the horror movie "Crash". Only with less cheesiness, more darkness and the kind of kinkiness that only gives meaning to leather lovers and petrol heads. If you rather want something like "Cars" or "Transformers" then I am the wrong guy for it though. I am thinking demon possessed, not noble computer.

Candidate 1: Ford "Shelby" Mustang

Candidate 2: 1957 Plymouth Fury. No surviving owners. But the tape player works!

Candidate 3: Porsche 911. Often called The Widowmaker, for good reasons.

But these three are suggestions. Make me an offer and I will listen.

What I am looking for here is a story with interaction on a automotive yet occult level. Perhaps some wrestling for control too, and a lot of action on the road. The erotic part here will be serious oddball and under no circumstances will my character become human in appearance.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Dashenka

A Porsche is not a v8 but a straight six :P

I'll send you a PM later... interesting idea :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.