Justice League Reboot

Started by VoluptuousVixen, June 10, 2012, 07:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Hey Guys, Ive spoken to some of you allready about a potential Justice league Reboot.
But we start again and create our own universe. Im just intrested at this stage to talk about ideas and get feedback.
My Dilema is weather to have Lois Lane as wonder woman in this universe? And to say that she found the goldern lasso and was given the power of the Gods?

Ore to play both women as seperate chars.

I figure if we put a twist on the characters and make them our own.
What changes would you make to youre characters?

Raziel

well you know I'm in with c.k :P

Arkaniel

I would be interested in playing one of the Endless, Death, but as a male? He would obviously have a lot of power, because of his function, but to move about in the mortal realm, he is a lot more limited?

I can also play either a more militaristic Green Lantern (Hal or Kyle) or an OC Green Lantern.

I would also be interested in playing a Wizard, perhaps a companion/partner to Zatanna?

I would love to do a DC-incarnations of Spiderman, based lightly on Ultimate Spiderman but older and a completely reincarnation in DC then.

Are any of these allowed?

VoluptuousVixen

Arkaniel, no crosovers with Marvel. However Death as a character could be a revision of DeadMan.
The Green Lantern in this verse is John Stewart and he is allready claimed.

Aqua-Man, Hawkman, The Atom, Mr Terrific, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel are all Free.

Arkaniel

Oh, sorry. None of those interest me.

JDrew Spider

*pops in*

Don't mind me, just observing. :)
So this is basically a Alternate Universe of DC? Or A what if version?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

JerichoMyers

I wouldn't mind portraying Blue Beetle as mildly villainous. Instead of controlling the scarab, the scarab is slowly taking over the host.

Darthvegeta800

If this gets of the ground I wouldn't mind playing Batman.
Perhaps one a bit akin to the one that pops up in the CGI movie of DC Universe Online.
A battlescarred one that due to some reason or other lost an arm and an eye. Allowing to further emphasize the reliance on technology. And naturally give him a reason to be even more brooding and dark, perhaps because the same event that cost him his arm killed one of the Robins, Talia or someone else close to him?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jmorty33

I'm up for playing Wally West.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Sephiriel

While at first I wanted to play Catwoman with a twist, I'm in with Talia al Ghul as the Huntress  :o
CLICKY

PirateGirl

I'd like to play Starfire. :)

Jmorty33

Oh I think I'd like to take Red Robin if you don't mind people taking on multiple characters.

FragarachZ

I'd be interested in taking the role of Jason Blood/Etrigan, in a manner where they work together instead of against each other, and side with the JL. Of course only if there is still space for a rhyming bad good guy.

O&O

KiralaShai

I wouldn't mind playing a sidekick, female Robin, maybe?

VoluptuousVixen

Wow. Alot of intrest that I wasn`t expecting, which is allways cool.

Well personally im takeing Both Wonder-Woman and Lois Lane.
Blue Beetle, Batman, The Flash, Starfire, Etrigan, Huntress.

Just to be Clear,
No Teen Titans/Young Justice/Outsiders teams currently exist.
This will be about the formation of the Justice League.

A Female Robin is fine with me if disussed with Batmans player.

Iblis121

Hey all :]

I might hope in this as Green Arrow. He'll be a little younger, and his origin will be SLIGHTLY altered. Slightly.

I'm still deciding, though. I'm no stranger to the DC Universe, but there's a lot I don't know.

Ghostraven

Hello,
I'll play Raven; probably as a mix form the comics and the TV show.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Gannameade

I will be GL - But I would also like to play a different version of Captain Marvel as well.  Would like to make him African-american!

Already have one actually.  Wrote a story long time ago wanted to bring it back to life.

VoluptuousVixen

So it is looking like everyone wants to put their own spin of their characters. Which personally im totally down with.
The more outlandish you want youre characters to be the better. Just to be clear, the Justice League has not foarmed at this stage.
No Super-powerd teams are currently Active:
Here is an example of the Bio foarmat.
Do you guys want to start posting them here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superhero/villain:
Base of Operations:
Powers/Skills:
Weaknesses:
History:
Activity: (What they have been doing lately)
Known Enemies: (Youre own personal Lex luthor ore Joker)
Appearance: (one photo and one comic Image)

FragarachZ

Okay, I'll give this a try. (Had to separate the bio format as Jason and Etrigan are 2 different entities)

Superhero/villain: Jason Blood
Age: He dates back at least to Camelot, where is he was merged with the demon. This made him immortal, though he could still be killed in human form.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Powers/Skills: Martial arts, Ritual casting, Partial transformation and telepathic link to Etrigan, Transformation into Etrigan
Weaknesses: Switching places with the demon sends Jason to hell, and the transformation process takes a toll on his body. Furthermore, his transformation can also be triggered from the outside, by reciting the necessary words of power to him. Furthermore, his long life is part of his curse. Should he and the demon get seperated, he would start aging rapidly.
History: An accomplished historian and demonologist, Jason only recently uncovered the truth about his past. He is in fact one of Merlin's servants, and at the fall of Camelot, Merlin bound his half-brother, the demon Etrigan to him. Etrigan manipulated him troughout the centuries, until Jason became conscious of the demon's existence by regaining some of his memories. When a demon-worshipping cult captured him and forced him to transform, they mistook his recitation of the transforming spell for a curse and killed him halfway through the process. However, since he was half Etrigan when he died, the demon's regenerative powers saved him, what's more, a telepathic link was formed between them. Battling for control, they finally realized that both their interests are served if they cooperate. Because of this 'death', Jason gained the ability to assume a half-transformed state, giving himself a boost of physical powers, and gain a limited regeneration, so he is not entirely dependent on switching places with the demon. With his knowledge of the occult, and some of his memories returned, Blood can also cast magical rituals and wards, with necessary preparation and materials.

Superhero/villain: Etrigan
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Base of Operations: Hell/Gotham city
Powers/Skills: Superior physical qualities, Hellfire, Nigh-invulnerability, Regeneration, Sorcery
Weaknesses: Has all the weaknesses that demons possess: vulnerable to iron and holy magic, can be summoned and bound by powerful spellcasters, can be banished by reciting the according poem.
History: A demon from hell, originally summoned by his half-brother Merlin to aid in the defense of Camelot, Etrigan was bound to the human Jason Blood. After many centuries, he was released onto Earth once more by reciting his summoning poem. He is a Rhyming Demon, a high rank in Hell's armies, and he speaks entirely in rhyme. When Jason was killed switching places with him, their newformed bond gave him a new form of hellfire, one that could not harm those with a good heart, but burned all that was vile. He agreed to work with the human, finding the change of pace interesting (or so he claims), and recieving some measure of freedom to move around on Earth.

Activity:  They plot together against the elusive and treacherous Merlin, who cursed them. Also,  as part of their agreement, Jason will let Etrigan roam free from time to time, on the conditions he doesn't harm innocents.  Still, the demon has a violent nature and as a self-proclaimed 'good guy from hell' hunts down villains, sometimes crossing paths with other heroes (leaving a strange first impression).
Jason on the otherhand, no longer haunted or controlled by an external force, is glad to be able to lead his own life for once, even if it means letting his inner demon loose from time to time.
Known Enemies: Merlin, Morgan LeFay, Klarion the Witch-boy
Appearance:

O&O

Neysha

I'm expressing a possible interest in this. Not sure yet what character I'd like to reimagine but I'll ponder what best fits this RP.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Ghostraven

Ok; here is Raven's write up. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

I left out Brother Blood since she’s not been on Earth that long. So he could appear at some point in the game to menace Raven.

Superhero: Raven
Aliases: Rae, The Gem
Place of Origin: Azarath
Residence: Jump City, Azarath
Species: Inter-dimensional half-human, half-demon
Affiliations: None
Family: Trigon (father), Arella (mother), Monks of Azarath (guardians)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Switch)
Base of Operations: Jump City, Metropolis

Powers:

• Soul-Self: Raven can manifest her "Soul-Self" through astral projection. It normally takes the form a raven ranging from a normal raven size to gargantuan sized projections. Her Soul-Self is also the source of most of her powers.
  • Astral Projection: Through the use of her soul-self, Raven can project her consciousness into her own and other minds, for therapeutic purposes (to aid in her own meditation, or to help calm an agitated ally), or for offensive attacks, rendering her enemies unconscious (Emotion Projection/Theft).
  • Empathy: Mystical/Psionic ability of empathy, the power to sense emotions, enabling her to feel the feelings of others she can sense emotions at a distance but unless unusually strong she generally needs to be in close proximity (~20 feet) to read someone’s emotional state.
  • Emotion Projection/Theft: She can also use her empathy to steal emotions selectively or totally from others, rendering them emotionally "numb" or project a desired emotion on another making them feel that particular emotion or if she projects 'all' emotions it usually results in mental/emotional overload and unconscious. She usually needs to touch or be in very close proximity (~5 feet) to impart or steal emotions to another; touch makes her emotions manipulation far more potent.
  • Empathic Healing: She can absorb the pain of injured people to ease their suffering, and induce rapid healing in herself as well as others.
  • Teleportation: It also serves as a way to travel into other dimensions. Using her soul-self, she can teleport herself and others over vast distances; though not always without consequences to herself or those she’s transporting. She is currently reluctant to take others with her as her darkside can attack those traveling with her.
  • Telekinesis: Raven demonstrates this ability most often, levitating boxes, buses, and other inanimate objects in battle, all fully enshrouded in her dark mystical shadow.
  • Dark Energy Constructs: Raven can make a variety of energy constructs from her dark mystical shadow, ranging from shields (usually dome-shaped) to platforms to claws to bolts, her constructs are temporary and subject to her will. Raven’s shields have an extremely high degree of invulnerability to damage from nearly any kind of assault, be it physical or energy-based in nature. Her shields apparently absorb whatever impacts them and on occasions she has had to "purge" large amounts of mass that were absorbed by her shield she does not seem to have this limitation with energy.
  • Flight: Raven is capable of slow (~50 mph) flight. She can hover and has her normal agility while flying.
  • Magic: Because of her demonic heritage and mystical upbringing Raven demonstrates a natural power and ability to use magic. As such she is capable of casting spells and incantations of various levels, cast curses and use a wide variety of magical artifacts. She is also capable of but not practiced in ritual casting.
  • Above-Average Physical Condition: Though not the most physically talented, Raven has received at least some degree of physical training and demonstrates reasonable human physical capabilities. Raven has the strength of a woman her age who engages in moderate regular exercise but her demonic heritage seems to grant her more than human endurance and stamina.

Weaknesses:
  • Emotional Restraint: Raven's main weakness is letting go of her emotions, particularly anger and other ‘dark’ emotions. Anger in particular gives her darkside the power that it needs to push to the surface and subvert raven into a creature of wanton destruction and chaos. Certain magic spells and even powerful chaos magical items can feed her darker half and let it influence her actions more and more.
  • Power Mantra: Another weakness is her dependence on her main power mantra to invoke her abilities. If she is gaged, or otherwise prevented from speaking she cannot invoke magic and she cannot connect with her powers. Her demonic side doesn’t have this limitation.

Appearance with costume:

Appearance without costume:

History:
Raven is the half breed daughter of a human witch named Arella and the inter-dimensional demon Trigon. She grew up in the alternate dimension of Azarath where she was taught to "control her emotions" by the monks of Azar, to suppress her inherited demonic powers. During her time in Azarath, Raven rarely saw her mother and currently has no idea of her current whereabouts.
Soon after her 18th birthday, and despite the best efforts of the monks, Raven learned of her demonic heritage when she met her father face to face for the first time. She also learned that he planned to destroy Azarath; Raven vowed to stop him.
Unknown to everyone else, except perhaps Azar, Raven knew that she was the key to her father being able to invade Azarath. Determined to stop him she began searching in the libraries of the temple for any lore regarding her father. Despite her training she could sense her Father's power growing stronger every day as his inevitable approach dew closer; her own dark side was becoming harder to keep under control. Afraid of what she might do to her friends to her adoptive family and the entire dimension, Raven decided to flee Azarath for Earth.
Earth was where her mother was from and where her research indicated that powerful wizards and heroes resided; heroes who might help her defeat her demonic father. She has spent the last few months on earth seeking out any additional lore about her dark father, hoping to find a way to defeat him permanently and sever his influence over her as well as his threat to Azarath and Earth.

Unknown to Raven is the fact that her father planned for her to flee to Earth all along…

Equipment:
•   Raven's Mirror (Enchanted silver hand mirror that Raven uses to help control her darkside)
•   Book of Azar [The Tome of Keys](An ancient mystical book from Azarath that serves as a link back to that realm)

Known Enemies:
•   Trigon

VoluptuousVixen

Iblis121

I've been working on mine for a while, actually. I hope it comes out well.

KiralaShai

I'm waiting for Batman and the Huntress to post theirs before I do mine.

Jmorty33

Still working out some kinks in Wally's bio.

Gannameade

What kind of pic?  Comic or real life person pic??
http://fringefamily.typepad.com/.a/6a0105364a8fba970c01538e6fd504970b-800wi
http://images.wikia.com/greenlantern/images/3/3f/John_Stewart-1.jpg

Name: Green Lantern/Indigo Lantern - tribe
Apperance:
Apperance without Costume: 
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Base of Operations: Atlanta, GA - JLA HQ
Powers/Abilitys: Power Ring - that is able to work though various functions based off of the willpower of the wearer.
Weaknesses: Not effective against yellow that much.
History: John Stewart was an architect who was selected by the Guardians of the Universe as Hal Jordan's backup after Guy Gardner was seriously injured in a disaster. Although Jordan objected after seeing that Stewart had a belligerant attitude to authority figures, the Guardians stood by their selection. Jordan complied and recruited and equipped Stewart with the standard uniform and power ring. To Jordan, Stewart's first mission began badly with the assignment of protecting a racist politician and Stewart took advantage of averting an accident to embarrass him in the process. However, Stewart soon proved his worth when an apparent African American assassin shot at the politician, but Stewart refused to intervene with Jordan to move in response to the attack. However, Stewart had good reasons for this apparent dereliction of duty when he stopped a gunman from killing a police officer in the outside parking lot at the event while Jordan was pursuing a decoy. When Jordan confronted Stewart for his actions, Stewart effectively explained the situation of the ruse and the fact the politician staged it for political advantage. With that adventure, Jordan concluded that Stewart was an excellent recruit after all.
John was on Oa, supervising the demolition of the buildings left in ruins after the Black Lanterns attack, and planing the reconstruction. He is called suddenly to the Guardians' chamber, where they order him to join Alpha Lantern Boodikka in a mission to robot planet Grenda, Stel's homeworld, where the communications ceased abruptly without explanation, and Lantern Stel and the population are missing. John agrees and departs with Boodikka. After arriving in the planet, the two confirmed the Guardians report: the entire population mysteriously disappeared. John asks Boodikka if something of her older self remains despite been turned into a Alpha Lantern, after she asks him why he refused to join the Alpha Lanterns. Boodikka responds that her changes are only physical, and she still have her former personality, John doubts about this affirmation. The two discover what seems to be a Green Lantern House Sector, that, accorded to Boodikka, its not registered. After entered inside, they discovered Green Lanterns Horoq Nnot and Stel, the last one tells John he must flee from the planet immediately. Suddenly, Boodikka turns against John and attacks him; despite John fights back, he's surrounded by more rogue Alpha Lanterns and is defeated. Its reveled that the Alpha Lanterns have begun a revolt against the rest of the corps, allied themselves with Hank Henshaw, the Cyborg Superman, and take control of Grenda to use the planet as their hidden base to turn Green Lanterns into Alpha Lanterns. John Stewart is last seen wounded and bleeding, been taken to Henshaw by Boodikka. The Cyborg Superman then begins the cosmic surgery to turn John into another Alpha Lantern.

Recent Activity: Hiatus from JL
Equipment: Power Ring - Power Battery: Indomitable Will: John Stewart's willpower exceeds the limit on his Green Lantern Power Ring.
Green Lantern Ring Mastery: As noted by many, Stewart's constructs are never hollow. He builds them from the inside out, down to the last nut and bolt.
Architect: John is an accomplished architect having had a hand in building the new Hall of Justice as well as rebuilding Coast City.
Marine Training
Flight Combat Expert
Compassion:John has the ability to feel great compassion to such a degree, he can successfully use an Indigo Tribe Power Ring and an Indigo Tribe Power Staff .

Known Enemies: Long list.

Iblis121

Superhero: Green Arrow A.K.A. Emerald Archer, Ace Archer, Battling Bowman
Base of Operations: Star City, California; Various
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Switch
Powers/Skills:

Peak Physical Condition - Due to his time on Starfish Island, and a persistent exercise regiment following the incident, Ollie is now in peak physical condition within human limitations. He can lift at least up to twice his body-weight, and has the speed and stamina to keep up with an Olympic runner.

Master Archer - Oliver Queen is perhaps the finest archer ever known, able to shoot 29 arrows per minute. He has a wide-variety of trick arrows, ranging from bola arrows to time-bomb arrows to his infamous boxing-glove arrow. He uses these arrows sparingly, however, preferring the time-tested simple arrow. Green Arrow has shown the ability to shoot an arrow down the barrel of a gun, pierce a drop of water as it leaves a tap, and shoot almost any part of the human body with pinpoint accuracy; although he aims only to wound and not kill when he shoots. Whether his skill is natural or due to some sort of meta-human mutation is unknown. Ollie simply chalks it up to natural talent.

Master Swordsman - Ollie is also very proficient with a sword, though it is not his preferred weapon of choice. He is knowledgeable in several forms of swordsmanship, but is most proficient at fencing due to exposure as a child.

Acrobatics - He has displayed on many occasions that he is an expert in acrobatics, and often uses this skill while evading enemy fire, or repositioning himself for a better shot.

Advanced Hand-to-Hand -

Weaknesses:

Green Arrow has the typical weaknesses of a normal human, though his costume provides some slight protection as it is reinforced with several thin layers of kevlar, as well as metal plating on certain critical areas (Torso, Forearms, etc). He also hinders himself sometimes, occasionally putting the thrill of being a hero ahead of the actual goal: helping people. Not only that, but he finds it hard to put aside emotional attachments, and has a short temper, as well, sometimes resulting in lethal force being used when it may not be necessary.

Equipment:

Custom Bows: Green possesses two bows, both of which were customized to his specifications. His pride and joy is his standard bow, the same bow that saved his life. Upon returning home and deciding that he would continue fighting crime, he had the damages brought to it on Starfish Island repaired. He is also in possession of a more modern Compound Bow, but uses it sparingly due to it's drastically different feel in contrast to his traditional bow.

Arrows and Trick Arrows: In his comparatively short career as Green Arrow, Oliver Queen has custom designed many unique arrowheads, many of which are interchangeable and can be used for any size arrow shaft. Most of the time, Green Arrow prefers to use standard wooden arrows with a 75 cm to 90 cm shaft, steel heads and plastic fletching. Necessity, however, is the mother of invention, and as his career went on, he found himself in many unique situations that required unique arrows. The first arrow he ever "developed" was on Starfish Island, a fire arrow which he used against China White.

List of known developed Trick Arrows

Acid Arrow
    Bait Arrow
    Balloon Arrow
    Bola Arrow
    Boomerang Arrow
    Boxing Glove Arrow
    Buzzsaw Arrow
    Diamond Tipped Arrow
    Drill Arrow
    Electronics Arrow
    Blackout Arrow (Localized EMP)
    Exploding Arrow
    Fan Arrow
    Fire Extinguisher Arrow
    Flash Bang Arrow
    Freezing Arrow (Liquid Nitrogen)
    Glue Arrow
    Grappling Hook Arrow
    Greek Fire Arrow (Oil fire)
    Handcuff Arrow
    Harpoon Arrow
    Jet Arrow
    Magnesium Flare Arrow
    Mini Arrow
    Mummy Arrow
    Net Arrow
    Parachute Arrow
    Psychedelic Arrow
    Rain Arrow
    Reflector Arrow
    Rope Arrow
    Safe Cracking Arrow
    Smokescreen Arrow
    Sonic Arrow
    Trap Arrow
    Teargas Arrow

History:

Robert Henry Queen, when he was alive, was a millionaire industrialist who had always been known as a bit of a playboy in his early years. During that time, he often flirted with his decidedly female help, and at times even went beyond mere flirting with the women. The result of one such fling was young Ollie Queen. When the woman approached Robert Queen with the news that she was pregnant, he took responsibility for his child without question. He decided to marry then woman he impregnated, twenty-nine year old Moira Benson, not wanting to abandon her or his son, and so Ollie kept his father's surname. Oliver had always idolized Robin Hood as a child. His father often told him stories about Robin hood, and even claimed that they were rumored to be very distant relatives of Robin Hood. True to their supposed heritage, Oliver was a natural archer, even at that young age, and frequently practiced with a bow and arrow set his father bought him one Christmas. He was mildly traumatized the first time he killed an animal and for a long while he refused to hunt, but he never stopped using his bow.

After many years, the already rocky marriage between Robert and Moira Queen was beginning to deteriorate. While he cared deeply for Oliver, having groomed him through the years to eventually run his business, he didn't feel the same for Moira. Robert was growing weary of an empty marriage. Moira, on the other hand, was growing tired of depending on Robert and taking care of a son she never wanted. It had always been about the money, and using her pregnancy as a trap to live off her employer. Robert decided to take the family on a vacation, a hunting trip in Africa, where he could connect with his wife and help his son get over his fear of hunting. Moira wasn't willing to continue with that life, however, and called in a few favors. She assured Robert that she would arrange the hunting trip herself, paying the safari hunter an exuberant amount of money to help her get rid of Robert. Robert was mauled by lions on that trip, an attack that could've been stopped by Oliver, had he not hesitated to shoot the animal. His hesitation would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Moira was shocked to learn that Robert's wealth was not left to her in his will, but rather to his son, Oliver, who would inherit it when he was of age. This enraged her, especially with the knowledge that Oliver's eighteenth birthday would be upon them within months. She spent the time preparing for that day, and hatching a plan that would leave her rich. Ollie's eighteenth birthday was spent on a luxurious cruise-liner, where family members and business partners of the late Robert Queen showered Oliver with gifts, one of which was a used in a recent film adaption of the legend of Robin Hood. Moira, however, celebrated that day as the day she would be fabulously wealthy. Later that night, when she found Ollie awake on the port of the ship, contemplating his new life with his new bow in hand, she pushed him overboard, so sure that she would never see him again that she stood by to watch. She was the last thing he saw before succumbing to the abyssal ocean in a panic and the world around him went black.

When he awoke, he found himself washed ashore on the remote, isolated Starfish Island, clutching that same bow, which kept him from afloat when he finally passed out. With no sign of civilization to be seen, he was completely stranded. During this time spent without food or shelter Queen developed his skills as a hunter to survive and gained mastery over his bow. Despite a situation that would've driven the average man to madness, Ollie's will to live proved strong enough to keep him sane, and the experienced helped him grow. Having previously taken everything in his life for granted, the experience humbled him and taught him self reliance. The discovery of drug smugglers on the island, run by the ruthless international crime lord China White, would prove to be a test of character. Using his new skills, he attacked and destroyed their heroin operation, then delivered them to the authorities before returning home. It was then that he realized that he had found his destiny. After confronting and his mother and having her arrested, he chose to use his abilities and resources as a crime-fighter. With a nickname coined by the press, he made it his mission to protect Star City, moonlighting as Green Arrow while simultaneously running his father's businesses.

Activity:

Nearly seven years have passed since he first became Green Arrow, and Ollie hasn't stopped doing what he does best. Still a solo act, he finds himself taking on little more than petty criminals and local Super Villains. Despite that, he's made quite a name for himself, and while he doesn't strike fear into the hearts of his enemies in the same way Batman does, criminals have learned that Green Arrow's no one to be trifled with. He's also expanded his combat knowledge, dedicating months and millions of dollars to growing more proficient at Hand-to-Hand combat and Swordsmanship. Outside of his Green Arrow getup, Oliver Queen's companies have grown in success and he in popularity. With his down-to-earth attitude, liberal-leftist ideas and frequent philanthropy, the people have come to admire Oliver Queen. In a recent interview, he was asked if he would ever be interested in getting into politics, possibly running for mayor. Despite jokingly commenting on how good he'd be at it, he declined.

Known Enemies:

Merlyn: Green Arrow often heard of the exploits of "Merlyn the Magician," a well known archer, and was less than impressed, confident that he was far better than Merlyn. To his surprise, Merlyn challenged Green Arrow to an archery duel and ended up defeating him. While the loss was quite a blow to Ollie's ego, it is not the source of their bitter enmity. Merlyn uses his talents primarily for crime, which naturally pits he and Green Arrow against each other as full-blown enemies rather than simple rivals.

Appearance:

Darthvegeta800

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Superhero: Batman

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Powers/Skills: Genius-level intellect, great willpower and experience, uncanny powers of deduction, Master Detective. Has mastered the use of a variety of martial arts, weapons, tools and gadgets. He is also quite adept at labwork, forensics, research, explosives, chemistry etc. Speaks dozens of languages fluently. Is capable of driving and piloting a variety of crafts. Is a master of stealth and the use of fear, intimidation and terror to manipulate his foes. Has displayed a great talent in tactics and foreseeing the moves of his adversaries.

Weaknesses: Batman is paranoid and is hard to trust anyone to any degree. He is clearly a controlfreak. Furthermore his highly analytical approach and desire to foresee all, manipulate events to his advantage and prepare for every scenario has caused him to come across as detached, unfriendly and even inhuman. His traumatic youth is both his greatest strength and weakness, more than once misused to weaken Batman.

Gadgets and weapons: Besides the classic utility belt, a wide assortment of vehicules, gadgets and projectiles, Batman currently has a cybernetic implant heightening and improving his vision and a robotic arm capable of deploying several offensive and defensive gadgets tailored for the mission at hand. Ever since the events pitting him against Darkseid, Batman has begun to wear heavier armor.

History:
Although this Batman's backstory is much like that known to us all, there have been several elements that have deviated from what we know.
First and foremost Batman's main love interest is not Catwoman but Talia, daughter of Ra's Al Ghul.
He managed to court her and free her from Ra's Al Ghul's influence, defying the Demon's Head. Ra's Al Ghul's offer of Bruce Wayne becoming his heir was refused. Adding insult to injury, Talia became the Huntress and an official part of Batman's web of allies and apprentices, 'the Batfamily'.
A cataclysmic event saw Batman the singular reason of Darkseid's demise but at a terrible cost. Huntress (Talia Al Ghul) was seemingly killed in an explosion that also permanently mutilated Batman. Having lost an arm and an eye in the battle, the badly wounded Batman was left mentally and physically scarred by these events. The love of his life and mother of his child was killed, something he blames himself for. Furthermore he himself is forced to go through life with a robotic and cybernetic eye. The psychological damage more than his appearance caused Bruce Wayne to become even more detached from public life, living mostly in seclusion. Having failed to save his parents, to save the 2nd Robin and now his wife has become an increasing weight on his psyche.
Partially blaming events on idealistic and unpragmatic choices made by the Justice League during the battle against Darkseid, he has become highly reluctant to assist them, in turn damaging their cause as his expertise is rare and frequently vital to foresee or correctly react to complex threats and situations. Where most of the Justice League brought heart, logic or raw power to the whole, only Batman brought his degree of tactical insight, deduction and polyvalence.
Batman's allies in the Batfamily and the Justice League are seeing him slowly decline further and further into eerie cynicism and dark melancholy. His vigilante ways are becoming more brutal and his loathing of ally and enemy alike has grown.
Unknown to the Batman though Huntress has not perished. But instead has been prepared as the ultimate weapon to tip him over the edge and break the Bat's mind just like Bane once broke his back. And when the Batman's mind shatters, the villain in question will have free reign to execute a plan well beyond the intellectual insights of powerhouses like Superman or Green Lantern...

Activity: Currently Batman is waging a radical crusade against crime and corruption in Gotham City. Recent events seemingly pushing him to his own limit. Never before was the Dark Knight so feared by his enemies. However some of his allies have also begun to feel worried about his state of mind.

Known Enemies: The most notable and dangerous in his most extensive gallery of foes are 'The Joker', 'Bane', 'Darkseid' and 'The Court of Owls'.

Known Allies: The Justice League, the Bat Family,...

Appearance:

Sephiriel

Superhero: Huntress
Orientation: Heterosexual
Base of Operations:Gotham City

Powers/Skills:  Archery ,Criminology, Martial Arts, Investigation, Stealth.
Weakness:  loss of memory, difficulty in trusting others, dizziness after long periods of physical effort.

Gadgets and weapons: A small sized crossbow mounted on either or both of her forearms, utility belt,  a collapsible, combat metallic staff.

History:  Daughter of the infamous Ra’s Al Ghul, she defied her father and joined Batman’s side as his wife, becoming the Huntress. The explosion took place at a time when everything seemed wonderful in their personal life and when their teenage daughter was becoming more and more skilled as the Robin. Talia was saved by one of her father’s men, but unfortunately lost her memory.  Ra’s Al Ghul made sure she wouldn’t regain her memories and made efforts to turn her against Batman and the others. He had to play the part of the mentor and regain her trust, for she didn’t remember anything from her “previous life”.  Due to the loss of memory she also gained a different personality. The only thing left from her past are her skills and abilities which reached a new height after the intensive training she received under her father’s care.
Activity: As Ra’s Al Ghul right hand, she is an important part of her father’s/mentor’s organization.
Known Enemies: Batman and his allies, Bane.

AribethAmkiir

Are you still looking for players for this?

Raziel

I'll get Clark's bio up tomorrow :P

Iblis121

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on June 15, 2012, 07:37:42 PM
Are you still looking for players for this?

Yep, we're still looking for players ^^

AribethAmkiir

May I place dibs on

Then?

I'll work on a character sheet tonight.

Iblis121

I don't see a problem with it. Nobody else called dibs on her xD So you should be all set.

JDrew Spider

I'll be taking the role of Black Canary :)
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Iblis121

LOL Wow. And I was JUST saying to loislanekent that we probably wouldn't be getting a Black Canary for a while. Guess I was wrong xD

JDrew Spider

Superhero/villain: Super Hero in process
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Powers/Skills:

Canary Cry
: Dinah is able to project sonic waves  with her vocals that are capable of incapacitating or fatally wounding her enemies.
Echoing She has the ability of echo location and using repetitive chirps she can locate any animate or inanimate objects in the dark or when she closes her eyes.
Top GymnastShe is a junior Olympic level athlete, capable of peak human strength, endurance, agility and stamina.
Boxer Trained by former heavyweight champion she is skilled in Boxing, Muay Thai, and Capoeira
Weaknesses: She can sustain injuries just like any average woman of her category. Her big mouth can sometimes lead her to getting into trouble with the wrong crowd because she's very liberal in her thinking and doesn't always see the world as pure right and wrong
History: Dinah was the daughter of a cop and musician. Her father was well established guitarist and singer and her mother was a good cop. However she took more after her father and started to pursue a singing career at an early age. One day she caught her father snorting cocaine with his friends inside their home. Dinah was scared to tell her mother that she was afraid her father may have been a drug addict and kept the secret for weeks until her mother found out. At age 13 her parents divorced when her mother confronted her father about his drug addict, leading him to get incarcerated for several years. During the time after father's incarceration she took gymnastics and while training at the gym she meet an older gentleman named  Ted Grant otherwise known as Wildcat. He introduced  her to all forms of fighting, which she quickly excelled in. Ted became like a father figure to her and she would often confide in him about her miserable home life. At 18 she began to work at a club in Gotham  against her mother's wishes. Her mother didn't want her to have anything to do with music , but listen to it. She took a job as a waitress, but when she saw a singer perform on stage she fell inlove with the idea of singing. Telling her mother she would become a singer instead of going to school for law, they got into a big argument. Being of age she began to save up enough money to get her own apartment in a very shanky side of town, filled with scum and prostitutes. When she told the owner of the club she should be singing instead of wiping tables he laughed at her. However Dinah was persistent and he gave her an audition. She sang for him and he loved her voice so much he placed up on stage to work immediately. Several months had past and she became quite a local star. On the night she had returned to her mothers house she found her mother dead in the bedroom with her throat cut and her father standing over her. Shocked Dinah screamed accidentally releasing her canary cry causing her crazed fathers brain to seize up and he died of an aneurism right there on the spot. Ever since that day she could never forgive her father for what he did to her mother and she could never forgive herself for not being able to save her. Ever since then she has remained vigil to ensure nothing like this ever happens to anyone else.
Activity:  Mobile and vigilant on the streets of Gotham
Known Enemies: Drug dealers and Kingpins
Appearance:

(WIP)

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Quote from: Iblis121 on June 15, 2012, 11:29:06 PM
LOL Wow. And I was JUST saying to loislanekent that we probably wouldn't be getting a Black Canary for a while. Guess I was wrong xD

Lois had asked me to play Canary earlier , but I finally made up my mind to do it.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Iblis121

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 16, 2012, 12:04:55 AM
Lois had asked me to play Canary earlier , but I finally made up my mind to do it.

Huh. Mkay then xD

AribethAmkiir

I have a question:  Is Zatanna too close to Raven?  What I mean is there's already a Raven and bringing in a Zatanna would create a large overlap of powers, and I think that would be a little bit of a rude thing to do.  I had planned on limiting her powers quite a bit, but I still feel that would cause two characters with very similar skill sets to be on the same team.  Maybe it's a silly concern but I wanted to know what others thought.

JDrew Spider

I think that would be interesting, but  let's see what Ms. Kent has to say.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Ghostraven

I think Raven,  Etrigan and Zatanna are all different enough to work and as JDrew said I think it would be an interesting dynamic with the three together.

TTYL

Ghostraven

AribethAmkiir

Superhero/Villain:  Hero in Process
Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual
Base of Operations: Where ever her show takes her

Powers:  Zatanna is a homo magi, a human born with the affinity to manipulate magic.  Her unique genetics allows her to control the magic she was born with as well as learned magic.  In memory of her father, and as an arcane focus, she casts spells by speaking words and sentences backwards.  So far she has shown a strong affinity toward elemental magic, the ability to manipulate minds, transmute and transmogrify objects (both organic and inorganic), heal herself and others, and attack her opponents with energy blasts.
Skills: Zatanna is a skilled illustionist, showgirl, and stage magician even without resorting to her arcane abilities.  She is skilled in sleight of hand, hypnosis, and improvisation.  She also is multi-lingual and knows English, Spanish, and “Backwards Speech”. 
Weaknesses:   Her powers are reliant upon her self-confidence.  She is reliant on Mnemonic Incantation, meaning if someone does something to cause her difficulty to speak, she is rendered powerless.  She is unable to alter magic that is of a higher level than her own.  Overuse of her magical powers can deplete them to the point that further use puts a considerable strain on her body and the only way to restore her mystical powers is through considerable rest.

[b[History:[/b] Zatanna Zatara is the only daughter of the late, great, world-renown Giovanni Zatara.  Zatanna never knew her mother and her father never spoke of her.  He did often speak of her great lineage with blood connections to historical figures such as Leonardo da Vinci, Nostradamus, Nicholas Flamel, Alessandro Cagliostro, Evan Fulcanelli, and Lord Arion of Atlantis.  Growing up, Zatanna never really knew how much of this was the truth and how much if was part of the legend and story her father built around him for his stage career.

For her early childhood, she had an estranged relationship with her father, who was often away performing and carrying on his act while she was left with relatives to attend school.  At the age of fifteen, he hired a private tutor for her, when she began travelling with her father, and performed with him as his assistant.  Over the next few years they grew close and she eventually forgave him for being an absentee parent during her younger years. 

Eventually, she graduated from being his assistant and began developing and performing her own tricks and feats of illusion, usually as a precursor for her father’s grand feats.  It was shortly after her twentieth birthday that something went terribly wrong and her father died on stage, apparently a victim to his own trick.  Devastated, Zatanna closed the show and withdrew from the public spotlight. 

It was during this time that Zatanna began to learn about the truth of her heritage and her father’s death.  She was contacted by her father in her dreams where he awoken her dormant link to the arcane and slowly began teaching her how to control and tap into her abilities.  After a month of training, however, Zatara suddenly stopped visiting her dreams and she lacked the knowledge and skill to discover what had happened.

She has recently reopened the show, and is using it as both a way to train her newfound abilities and to hopefully draw out her father’s murderer.  She is fairly certain that one of her father’s long standing rivals was responsible for his untimely death, but has a gut feeling that there was something more to it that she doesn’t yet understand.

Activity: Along with reopening her show, Zatanna has taken to keeping an eye out for criminal activities and has thwarted a few robberies in progress.  She has also tended to frequent the poorer parts of the cities she visits giving away free tickets to her shows as well as hoping that her obvious wealth and “weaker” gender will draw out some ill reputable scum.
Known Enemies: none yet
Appearance:

*Edited to show picture

FragarachZ

Jason/Etrigan are mainly in Gotham, but Jason is known to be traveling around. I'd be up for partnering up/working together with Gotham and/or mystical heroes, whom can also have an ongoing friendship with Jason, in which case he'd trust them with the reversing spell in case Etrigan ever turned loose.
O&O

AribethAmkiir

I agree with Ghost it would be quite a bit of fun to see the three of them working together.

I do have a question, my understanding is that the game is happening as the JL begins to form, but there are certain back stories that have the League already formed.  I understand this is a reboot, but is there a timeline or history to the world that we can read to help us better understand the setting?

Iblis121

The only backstory I've noticed that can't be right according to the game's setting is Green Lantern's. Everyone else seems to be fine.

The only people who's histories should even mention being part of the Justice League are the founders, who, in this game, are Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter.

I just made things easier for myself by assuming Green Arrow has no allies at the moment and that he's been doing solo work. There aren't really any other notable heroes in Star City, anyway. If someone wanted to be Speedy, I wouldn't mind it, but unless that happens, Ollie's been on his own.

EDIT: I think the main thing we all need to know is how long the Justice League's been established and/or how long has it been since they've begun recruiting people.

LunarSage

What kind of pace can be expected for the game now?  As I recall, it was fairly slow before.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

JDrew Spider

Maybe Dinah could partner up with some heavy hitters in Gotham. She's still a fairly new hero however.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Iblis121

Hey Lunar :]

I'm not really sure what the pace of the game will be. I'd imagine slow, at first.

LunarSage

Quote from: cclayjr on June 11, 2012, 08:41:11 AM
I will be GL - But I would also like to play a different version of Captain Marvel as well.  Would like to make him African-american!

Already have one actually.  Wrote a story long time ago wanted to bring it back to life.

Is cclayjr still wanting Captain Marvel?  If not, I might be interested in bringing him back.

*waves to Iblis* 

Hey hey!  :-)

Iblis121

~Waves~ ^^

I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel's free.

cclayjr posted a bio for Green Lantern already, so you should be all set.

AribethAmkiir

Hi Lunar, good to see you again.

I think he was asking if he could play two characters and didn't get a public response, so I don't know if Capt. Marvel is available or not.

Zatanna would also be eager to team up with people and get her feet wet in the hero scene.

VoluptuousVixen

LunarSage, if you want a new version of Captain Marvel then please put up a bio for him. 

LunarSage

I'll do that if cclayjr says he's ok with me taking him.

LunarSage

Also, I'm a bit concerned that my lack of hardcore knowledge of the DC Universe is going to put me at a disadvantage in this game.  I'm much more of a Marvel guy, though I did enjoy the DC cartoons like Justice League and Superman.  I just don't want to get chastised at for not knowing the setting inside and out.

JDrew Spider

Quote from: LunarSage on June 16, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Also, I'm a bit concerned that my lack of hardcore knowledge of the DC Universe is going to put me at a disadvantage in this game.  I'm much more of a Marvel guy, though I did enjoy the DC cartoons like Justice League and Superman.  I just don't want to get chastised at for not knowing the setting inside and out.

I think that's good enough. Most of my knowledge comes from those animated series and movies too. So don't let that hold you back. :)

Spider Hole
Apologies

Iblis121

Quote from: LunarSage on June 16, 2012, 08:10:42 PM

Don't worry, I'm the same exact way :] loislanekent suggested I join anyway. It's a reboot, though, so there shouldn't be too much need to worry. The DC wiki helps too :U Helped me, anyway.

AribethAmkiir

What they said.  I'm pretty sure this is meant to be an alternate universe as well so that should help not being a hardcore DC person.  (I prefer Marvel as well)

LunarSage

Alright, I'll put up the bio with the understanding that should cclayjr want to play him instead, I'll back out.

Name: Captain Marvel
Apperance:

Apperance without Costume:

Base of Operations:  Fawcett City, The Rock of Eternity

Powers/Abilities:  William Batson's human body has been super-charged with the magical energy of the Godwave. This grants him the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles and the speed of Mercury; S.H.A.Z.A.M. These powers are described below:

*Superhuman Strength: Captain Marvel is every bit as physically strong as Superman.

*Superhuman Endurance:  Captain Marvel is incapable of tiring and can withstand punishment that would leave even most superhumans unconscious.

*Cosmic Awareness: Captain Marvel possesses an Excellent understanding of the divine interactions with the mortal world. He is acting as an emmisary for humanity against entities from magical realms whom are friendly, and a guardian against those who are not.

*Total Memory: This represents Captain Marvel's Wisdom of Solomon. With it, he can Recall knowledge and facts that he normally should not and/or would not know.

*Dimension Travel: This can only be used to travel to the Rock of Eternity. The Rock of Eternity is a nexus of power in a nearby realm of existance that channels power to anyone utilizing the power of the wizard Shazam. As to whether he can travel to other dimensions or locations using the Rock is currently unknown.

*True Flight: Captain Marvel is able to defy gravity and fly at impressive airspeeds.

*Hyper Speed: He has the ability to sharpen his awareness and increase his temporal flow, moving far faster than humanly possible.

*Self-Sustenance: Captain Marvel is sustained by the magical energies coursing through his body. He does not require air, food or water.

*Resist Disease and Toxins: Marvel is highly resistant to the effects of toxins and disease to the point where he is uneffected by most things.

*Invulnerability: When transformed Captain Marvel possesses near Superman level invulnerability to harm.

*Captain Marvel's attacks are considered magical to those who are vulnerable to magic.

*Alter Ego: By speaking the magic word, "Shazam," he summons a magical bolt of lightning that supercharges and transforms him. Since the bolt strikes wherever he is standing when he says the word, anyone at ground zero is damaged by this magical lightning. Billy and Captain Marvel are Immune to any damage from this lightning.

*Fighting Talent: Captain Marvel is one of the best superhuman combatants in the DC Universe by virtue of the knowledge the gods have bestowed upon him.

Weaknesses:

*Lightning attacks of sufficient power can cause Captain Marvel to revert back to Bill Batson.

*Naivety:  Bill Batson believes in the basic goodness in people throughout the world and this can often be used against him.  He will never use underhanded tactics against a foe as he considers such to be 'cheating'.

History:  Billy Batson's parents were archeologists. On a trip to Egypt C.C. and Marylin, along with Mary (Billy's twin sister), were seemingly all killed in mysterious circumstances. In truth, Theo Adam killed his parents and sent his sister back to the United States for adoption. Billy was entrusted to his uncle Ebeneezer, who took his inheritance and kicked him out on the street. Then, one day he was guided by a strange man to an abandoned subway tunnel deep within the bowels of the city. There he met Shazam, an old wizard who had fought against evil for more than 5000 years. Since Shazam was about to die he wanted to leave his power to another person, and had chosen Billy. He would give Billy his power in exchange for his pledge to use it for good purposes.

Billy said the word for the first time, and thus was born Captain Marvel. With the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles and the speed of Mercury a young wide eyed Billy bacame one of "Earth's Mightiest Mortals" with powers spawned directly from the gods.

Billy became child radio announcer for WHIZ radio and through them and their spelling bee he met Freddy Freeman and his Twin Sister Mary. Since reuniting with his sister Mary, Billy has become very protective of her. Billy chose to split his power among himself, his sister Mary and both then subsequently donated a fraction of their power to their friend, Freddy Freeman, who was crippled when he accidentally stumbled onto a battle between the Marvels and one of their foes.

Freddy can summon the power, but unlike Billy or Mary, and due to the source of his power, Freddy speaks the name "Captain Marvel" to be transformed. The group is loosely referred to as "The Marvel Family" when all three are in their super-powered forms. Together, as Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel, Jr, the Marvel family protected Fawcett City and Earth from numerous threats. Billy values his new "Marvel Family" very much, as it is the only real family he has.

Recent Activity: Bill has recently moved to Metropolis to try and start his life anew and see if he can help as Captain Marvel.  He feels that Fawcett City is safe for now under the watch of Mary.

Equipment:  None

Known Enemies: Black Adam

AribethAmkiir

LunarSage

Heh, I played him in the previous game, so I already had the bio.  :-)

Cold Heritage

Although he was/is a JSA guy, could I do Citizen Steel? Well, a version of him. (kinda wanted to do the Phantom Stranger, but that's an almost impossible nut to crack)
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

AribethAmkiir

I don't think Lois is limiting it to pure JL characters, as long as they're DC, she did say no crossovers. 

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Iblis121 on June 16, 2012, 05:54:36 PM
The only backstory I've noticed that can't be right according to the game's setting is Green Lantern's. Everyone else seems to be fine.

The only people who's histories should even mention being part of the Justice League are the founders, who, in this game, are Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash and Martian Manhunter.

I just made things easier for myself by assuming Green Arrow has no allies at the moment and that he's been doing solo work. There aren't really any other notable heroes in Star City, anyway. If someone wanted to be Speedy, I wouldn't mind it, but unless that happens, Ollie's been on his own.

EDIT: I think the main thing we all need to know is how long the Justice League's been established and/or how long has it been since they've begun recruiting people.

Wait... what, Batman isn't a founding member of the JL?

Iblis121

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on June 17, 2012, 01:35:07 AM
Wait... what, Batman isn't a founding member of the JL?

Originally, no, he wasn't. Not in this RP, either.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Iblis121 on June 17, 2012, 01:39:52 AM
Originally, no, he wasn't. Not in this RP, either.

Odd. Didn't know that. I always assumed he was originally part of it.

In any case I assumed a lot more time passed since the JL founding. I'll best severely change my bio than. And perhaps discuss things with the Talia and the Robin players.

KiralaShai

Superhero/villain: Robin
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Powers/Skills: Training in multiple forms of martial arts, gadgets, weapons, as well with vehicles ranging from high speed jets to motorcycles. And has an interest with robotics which led her to research more into simple robotics and cybernetics

Weapons/gadgets: The basic utility belt, her gloves have steel plates on the outside of her hands and fingers for when she gets in C.Q.C. Her main weapon is a carbon fiber staff that's six feet long and four inches thick.

Weaknesses: Having no super powers, if she were to be knocked unconscious and stripped of her equipment, she would be as helpless as any ordinary human.

History: Nina is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Ra's Al Ghul, and from both parents she was learning her skills in hand to hand combat, and practicing to be the next Robin, which that day came shortly after her sixteenth birthday when the previous died. Then a few years had passed, she turned eighteen, but once again another tragedy struck the batfamily, an explosion had taken her mother from her, and her father seemed closed off to even her at times afterwards, but she still stood by his side as his daughter and partner. Deep down Nina has always felt guilty about not being there with her parents when the accident occurred, being told it was too dangerous and that she was to stay in the bat cave and provide assistance when told to do so, and since then she's had an emotional attachment to the memory of the event and gets angry if anyone brings it up around her. 

Activity: Fighting crime in Gotham City.
Known Enemies: Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, and any others Batman considers enemies.

Appearance:
Costume

Without costume

Iblis121

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on June 17, 2012, 01:45:26 AM
Odd. Didn't know that. I always assumed he was originally part of it.

In any case I assumed a lot more time passed since the JL founding. I'll best severely change my bio than. And perhaps discuss things with the Talia and the Robin players.

Nor did I xD Until I looked it up a while back.

Ghostraven

We should ask Lois to set out the specifics of the game background about the league and world, etc in one place so we all know what to work with for backgrounds that would relate to the JL so that we don't end up with slightly different interpretations of history.  :-)

I really like the Robin in costume that you found KiralaShai.  :D

TTYL

Ghostraven

KiralaShai

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 17, 2012, 01:58:50 AM
We should ask Lois to set out the specifics of the game background about the league and world, etc in one place so we all know what to work with for backgrounds that would relate to the JL so that we don't end up with slightly different interpretations of history.  :-)

I really like the Robin in costume that you found KiralaShai.  :D

TTYL

Ghostraven

Thanks, took me over an hour to find. I like yours as well, Raven.

FragarachZ

There seem to be quite a number of players for this, so how will we do it? Will there be location-based IC threads, or just one starting with the recruitment of members?
O&O

TheVillain

Forgive this bit of a sidetrack, but I thought it would be an interesting idea to kick around.

Superhero/Villain: Pan

Real Name: Pan. The world at large is currently unaware of his existence. Those that are aware that the Greek Gods really existed are aware that Pan really is as he claims- a God of Virility, Nature, Music, and Shepherds.

Age: A true immortal, Pan is at least as old as the Ancient Greek Civilization. Among the Olympians, Pan's true age is unknown- they claim Pan is the product of a tryst between the god Hermes and a wood Nymph but then admit that Pan fought in the Titan-God War making him far older then his supposed father.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, with a Female Preference. Pan has and enjoys sexual encounters with both genders but if given a choice between a man and a woman he'll choose the woman most of the time. [Also, bisexual character but straight player. Some fade-to-black may be used in M/M encounters.]

Base of Operations: Pan's doesn't really have a base of operations but currently is usually seen in the same basic area of Zatanna. Acting as a sort of Mentor to Zatanna, her current interest in this Justice League has made him an unofficial member as well.

Powers/Skills: Pan isn't just a meta-human using a Godly theme but a genuine ancient pagan God. Not as strong as he used to be, he does still have some important attributes inherent to Godhood. Most notably is that he has a rough form of Immortality, he doesn't age or get sick and if physically killed he will eventually resurrect. With limited ability to affect his appearance he can speak and understand any human language and can choose to appear to just be a normal if handsome mortal male to mortals.

As a God of Virility the most direct reflection of this aspect is supernaturally high male fertility and supernaturally effective sexual attraction pheromones, the most relevant aspect to the adventures of Wonder Woman and the Justice League is that this aspect also gives Pan the ability to heal himself and others by mere touch. The exact scope of his healing powers is unknown. Pan knows that in the old days he could go so far as to resurrect the fairly recently dead.

As the God of Nature, Pan displays such abilities as the ability to communicate with all living things, control over plant life, limited ability to manipulate the weather, and teleportation between natural settings. Exact limits of these powers are currently unknown but believed to be significantly weaker then they were in ancient Greece.

As the God of Music, Pan displays supernatural levels of skill in performing music, supernatural speed at learning to play musical instruments and/or arrangements, and with music as a focus it's theorized that he may be using Godly Will to manipulate the emotions of others. Or he could just be that good.

As the God of Shepherds, Pan is supposed to be able to lend protection and be connected to Shepherds and Shepherding/Animal Husbandry- but since the beginning of the modern age this aspect may be turning into a God of Superheroes aspect. What this means for Pan's abilities and nature is unknown.

Weaknesses: As a God, his abilities and even his very life is dependent on how much faith others have in him and how well connected he is to his aspects. Since the pagan Gods aren't really worshipped in any real numbers any more this means that his power is much weaker then it was in ancient times and the exact levels fluctuate wildly. As for his connection to his aspects he has to regularly immerse himself in them or conceivably he could die of the divine equivalent of starvation.

As for from his specific aspects- as the God of Virility methods and artefacts of birth control have an affect on Pan similar to holy water on a vampire if usually not as extreme. As the God of Nature he is sensitive to Pollution in a matter similar to Captain Planet. As the God of Music he feels physical pain at hearing music generated for reasons other then genuine artistic expression. The God of Shepherds/Superheroes seems to have no such weakness at present given how at flux it seems to be.

History: Pan's deep origins are tied in mystery. An ancient Greek God- some versions say his father was Hermes and his mother was a wood nymph. Other versions say that Pan is even older then Zeus, a nature spirit that became a God so that he could help the Gods in the Titan-God War. Whatever the origins, Pan became a member of the deep and rich mythology of the ancient Greeks as the God of Nature, Virility, Music, and Shepherds. A wild and hedonistic God mostly known for being the 'God of Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll' before there was a term for such a thing, he mostly spent his time drinking with Dionysis, having jam sessions with Apollo and Hermes, and sleeping around. In time, the faith in the old Gods faded and Pan would join his fellow Gods in their overall retreat to Olympus.

Pan however did have a bit of a stronger hold on the mortal plane then most of his fellow Gods and Goddesses. Also worshipped as 'The Horned God' in the Wiccan/Neo-Pagan religions and traditions, he could afford a few stronger glimpses and trips into the mortal plane. Not long really, as such things go, but longer then most Gods.

Things changed when the Amazons let themselves be known. An artefact of the old ways and the old Gods, just it being in the knowledge of mortals had suddenly strengthened some connections between Olympus and the mortal realm. Strong enough connections that Pan was able to come to the mortal realm, helping quietly when he can and to provide some level of guidance and mentoring to humanity as well as hopefully to use her fame to help restore Olympus.

Well, it sort of worked. Zatanna would be the first to get on the case. Within a week of each other 3 women, each in different hospitals in different states, gave birth to otherwise perfectly healthy and happy babies that had small nubs on their skulls that would eventually become horns. Over the next two weeks so would 5 more women across the country. A previously unheard of birth defect suddenly happening 8 times in 3 weeks- and about the same time that Star Labs would confirm that all of the Horn Babies had the same biological father, Zatanna would find out that all the Horn Babies had mystical potential far beyond that of mortal children. When a few of the new moms decided to confide with Zatanna that the father of their babies was 'just some guy' they met in a park or campground, the search would eventually lead to Zatanna finding Pan.

It's now been a little over a year with Pan's existence still being kept secret. More Horn Babies keep being born, but Horn Babies have all been happy and healthy and as far as anyone can tell can tell Pan uses nothing more then his natural 'animal magnetism' to get the women to sleep with him. What he's doing with his supernatural pheromones may be borderline creepy, but it's not like he's actively going out to mind control women or anything- nothing illegal is going on. And it does make some level of sense in that the demigods do establish a Faith-Base to help keep him in the mortal world. And it's not like the human race isn't getting anything out of the deal as a mentor who is thousands of years old helping with the mystical side of adventures- one with healing powers to boot! With the Justice League, Pan plays a sort of shadow-background role but a handy one of healer and information source on the mystical/supernatural side for the team. He does seem to genuinely hope for a better future for the human race, though whether that means the return of the old gods isn't exactly clear.

Activity: Mentoring Zatanna and other superheroes with a mystical bend to their abilities, avoiding responsibility, helping with environmental and social causes, fathering more bastard demigods.

Known Enemies: Ares, Responsibility, Pollution

Appearance:
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Jmorty33

Sorry guys my character is going it be awhile. I'm going on vacation. I'll have him up in two weeks.

AribethAmkiir

Interesting TheVillain.  Is Pan an actual DC character?  I would never have guessed.

TheVillain

Pan has showed up in Wonder Woman stories occasionally, though I think last time was in the 80's. So, yes and no. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ghostraven

Pan looks interesting, although he almost a little less than Heroic almost more of a villain with his own agenda.  :P

There are a lot of us. I’d guess that we would have to be dived up in some fashion just to be manageable. I would have to guess that there would need to be at least two threads one for Gotham and one for Metropolis with ‘teams’ for each.  I can see a third thread for missions. I’d think that it would get too confusing if we had many more game threads.

TTYL

Ghostraven

TheVillain

I'm not sure Pan actually has an agenda, too be honest. Knows people who do and his actions would benefit, maybe. :P

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 17, 2012, 09:25:59 AM
Pan looks interesting, although he almost a little less than Heroic almost more of a villain with his own agenda.  :P

There are a lot of us. I’d guess that we would have to be dived up in some fashion just to be manageable. I would have to guess that there would need to be at least two threads one for Gotham and one for Metropolis with ‘teams’ for each.  I can see a third thread for missions. I’d think that it would get too confusing if we had many more game threads.

TTYL

Ghostraven

My suggestion for game threads would be Metropolis, Gotham, Mission thread 1, mission thread 2, and the Hall of Justice/Watchtower.

Not all of them would need to be active at once, but it would allow for people to have their own story in Gotham, while others had a mission in South American and yet other characters hung out and monitored the situation in the Hall/Tower.   *shrugs*

Ghostraven

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on June 17, 2012, 09:37:03 AM
My suggestion for game threads would be Metropolis, Gotham, Mission thread 1, mission thread 2, and the Hall of Justice/Watchtower.

Not all of them would need to be active at once, but it would allow for people to have their own story in Gotham, while others had a mission in South American and yet other characters hung out and monitored the situation in the Hall/Tower.   *shrugs*

That makes sense I had figured on one mission thread with various 'mission teams' pulled from Gotham or Metropolis, while the others did other things in their respective cities. But I can see there being more than one mission thread and the watchtower as well.

TTYL

Ghostraven

JDrew Spider

Batman always said he was a "part-timer", guess he was serious about that.

Spider Hole
Apologies

AribethAmkiir

Interesting to learn that Superman wasn't an original founder either.

VoluptuousVixen

Hey All.

I changed my mind and im playing Both Wonder-Woman and lois lane as two seperate characters.
Lois will be acting as the groups "Oracle".

The original Jutice league was Wonder-Woman, Green lantern (john Stewart), the Flash (Wally West), Aqua-Man and martain manhunter. The offerd a spot to Batman but he declined. And Superman has yet to be introduced into the timsestream.

I agree we need two seperate teams. im thinking that Batman, Robin, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Pan, Captain marvel, Black Canary and Etrigen will foarm a new justice league.

The old team. Wonder-Woman, Flash (when we get him in two weeks), Green lantern, and Raven (Lanterns girlfriend?)
Will foarm a secondary team as they attempt to finde the dying Martain Manhunter.
im also trying to convinvce a friend to play Aqua-Man for us.

Thoughts?

What Threat could bring a new league together?
Also Lex luthor is a recently elected president of the united States. Hehe.

TheVillain

Well if that's our Wonder Woman I think it would be better if I tweeked Pan a bit. Mostly to attach him to Aribeth's Zatanna instead. Same deal otherwise, he's sort of a mentor figure who tries to downplay his existence a bit.

KiralaShai

Quote from: loislanekent on June 17, 2012, 04:48:22 PM
Hey All.

I agree we need two seperate teams. im thinking that Batman, Robin, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Pan, Captain marvel, Black Canary and Etrigen will foarm a new justice league.

The old team. Wonder-Woman, Flash (when we get him in two weeks), Green lantern, and Raven (Lanterns girlfriend?)
Will foarm a secondary team as they attempt to finde the dying Martain Manhunter.
im also trying to convinvce a friend to play Aqua-Man for us.

Thoughts?

What Threat could bring a new league together?
Also Lex luthor is a recently elected president of the united States. Hehe.

I like the idea of two teams, seeing as we have enough people, It might help keep things organized and get plots ready just in case we ever join the two teams together.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: loislanekent on June 17, 2012, 04:32:53 PM
Weaknesses: Diana is extremely resistant to blunt force attacks and has a vast tolerance for pain. Pressures, the vacuum of space, extreme heat and cold don't seem to faze her. And she can heal at a meta-human rate. However, Wonder Woman is somewhat vulnerable to piercing weapons, such as projectiles. Rifle or top notch machine-gun fire can cause bruising to slight penetration wounds, WHEN NOT blocked by her bracelets. Knives and swords of magical nature, as well as the attacker, will only cause pain and maybe, a temporary cut. Given her vast strength, it would be obvious that piercing weapons such as bullets, may penetrate her skin, but not her muscle tissue. Over the years, there have some inconsistencies in this weakness. She has been shown to be greatly weak against these forms of weaponry, and at other times has been able to ignore the impact. It should be noted that as she spends more time in Man's world, she becomes more powerful.

These are weaknesses???

Is it possible to know if we're just looking for characters who are as ridiculously powerful as possible?  Being all powerful doesn't make a character interesting or even fun to interact with.  I have to say I liked the old concept better.

If the Justice League has already beaten Darkseid with just 5 of them, there's really no one I know of that can top that, except for possibly Braniac.  That leaves very little room for a story.  There's a reason the JLU animated series saved the Apocalypse Invasion for their Series Finale.

FragarachZ

I have to agree with our Lady Aribeth above. If we're taking characters who are godlike and invincible, there is little to challange them. Now, (I know Etrigan is a powerhouse himself but I felt his broad range of weaknesses justified that, espcially being able to be controlled by his foes. Thinking about it, it would make things that much more interesting.)

I do like the idea of Lois Lane becoming oracle. Somehow that role just fits her in my mind :)

I thought there would be no prior justice league before the start of the story, but I'm fine with the formation of a new team. If not an invasion, then perhaps an band of villains has come together to take down the heroes they were fighting one by one, ambushing them with joint forces, their operation kept secret by President Luthor? Whatever the case, the missing heroes could be explained by falling to the initial attacks of this new threat, or never have been born in this universe at all.

Also, would anyone like to team up with Jason/Etrigan at (or even before) the start? Since he can roam free every now and then, he probably draws some attention.
O&O

TheVillain

Your new Wondy is pretty overwhelming. Near-Flash speed, regeneration, possibly greater then Supe level strength, etc. At least Pan had a good reason for Godlike power, and I made sure to give him some very debilitating weaknesses. You can bring him to his knees with a Justin Beiber tape for crying out loud.

I also like Lois for Oracle though. What if you used the old Wondy power write up with the re-write origin, how does that sound?

Ghostraven

I like Lois Lane as Oracle; its a neat change on the character.

I have to agree though that WW seems to be as powerful as Superman if not more. Which I suppose could be alright if the plan is to not have a Superman in this world and if WW is more of a story character. But even Superman has a weakness to magic and kryptonite; WW doesn't.

I was wondering if it made sens for the magic themed characters to all be drawn together by something which in turn than causes the other heroes to be drawn to them as well.
With Lex as President that seems to beg for some Cadmus based plot to give Lex even more power.

TTYL

Ghostraven

LunarSage

Well remember this isn't a system game, so power level should mean less than the RP. 

I don't remember WW being that fast in the cartoon, but I'm not a DC buff, so who knows.  Power levels in any superhero comic do tend to vary, though.  Look at Avengers.  In a game like that it'd be up to the GM to keep things interesting for both Thor and Hawkeye, despite their difference in power being enormous.  Weaknesses are good, though I think.  I think I gave CM pretty good weaknesses from an RP standpoint, despite his powers.

JDrew Spider

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on June 18, 2012, 12:18:15 AM
These are weaknesses???

Is it possible to know if we're just looking for characters who are as ridiculously powerful as possible?  Being all powerful doesn't make a character interesting or even fun to interact with.  I have to say I liked the old concept better.

If the Justice League has already beaten Darkseid with just 5 of them, there's really no one I know of that can top that, except for possibly Braniac.  That leaves very little room for a story.  There's a reason the JLU animated series saved the Apocalypse Invasion for their Series Finale.

LMAO!...I lol'd this, but I agree with her.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 17, 2012, 10:13:56 AM
Batman always said he was a "part-timer", guess he was serious about that.

Well Batman has usually had an ambiguous relationship with the League. Both in comics and the cartoon.
I rather enjoy the fact his focus seems to remain on Gotham, it's environments and the 'Batfamily'. While at the same time he acknowledges the need for a league but remains highly sceptic about it's power, modus operandi and the risks entailed. 'Doom' portrayed it nicely.

:p my (re)interpretation just has gone a step further in paranoia and cynicism ;)

LunarSage

...and Batman: Arkham Asylum and City are all kinds of awesome.  They got me to appreciate Batman in a whole new light. 

I still don't think he could take Galactus and God with one hand tied behind his back, though.   ;)

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: LunarSage on June 18, 2012, 10:22:53 AM
...and Batman: Arkham Asylum and City are all kinds of awesome.  They got me to appreciate Batman in a whole new light. 

I still don't think he could take Galactus and God with one hand tied behind his back, though.   ;)

He wouldn't be so cool if he could. DC is filled with 'power'houses supers-wise. Batman tends to bring a set of skills to the table that is far rarer and just as usual given the stuff superhero groups bump into.

LunarSage

I agree.  However, you're always bound to find the "if he had enough prep time, Batman can defeat anything" fans, especially online.  I like this cartoon in particular.  :-)

Do we even have an OOC thread yet?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: LunarSage on June 18, 2012, 11:18:22 AM
I agree.  However, you're always bound to find the "if he had enough prep time, Batman can defeat anything" fans, especially online.  I like this cartoon in particular.  :-)

Do we even have an OOC thread yet?

Well given preparation time Superman is almost the easiest person to beat. Batman just needs to open his vault and pick out the krypton ring.
Btw for something that's supposed to be super rare... there seem to be a lot of kryptonite around...

But yeah if you need something too strong for everyone else beaten into dust you go to Superman. If you need to outsmart the thing that can beat Superman into dust, you go to Batman.
And for everything in between those 2 things you have GL or WW :p

I actually know that comic it's quite funny :)

VoluptuousVixen

canwe use this as the OOC group until the weekend, im working 13 hour days this week. its gonna be tough. xxx

VoluptuousVixen

BTW I lifed Wonder Womans bio form DC wiki, so im not GOd(ess) modding. Its all on wiki, infact I actully pulled it back.
She cna die and is subject ot magic and even brunt force, a kryptonain could take her down, ore a man with insane interlect like Batman.

Anyway.

Im thinking mount Justice was the Leagues first base.
The Watchtower in Metropolis shall be the "New" teams base.
And I think Superman has YET to be introduced to the public?
Kryptonians are race conquiring bastards in this universe.
However Kal-EL was raised by the loveing Kents and went the other way.
So at Sum stage I see a kryptonian invasion storyline happenig.

Thoughts?
il set up an OOC page soon I promise. xxx

TheVillain

So, like the Vulmerites in Invincible? I can dig it. Heh.

LunarSage

I haven't heard anything from cclayjr, so I don't even know if I'm in with Captain Marvel... but assuming I am, are we going to say he's already a member of the JL?

TheVillain

I feel I should mention that this is still going down. Lois says her week's been rather dramatic.

AribethAmkiir

Thanks for the update, I was beginning to wonder.

Lois, hope you get some time to breath come the weekend.  :-)

TheVillain

Think you can get up a no frills OOC thread at least?

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

Guys, I need help wth this rpg.
Can someone help me set it up? I hate been the moderator.
Im so busy and I really wanna play WW and Lois but Im so conflicted with work stuff.

Things in the bios need slight re-adjusting.

Green Lantern, no mention of Hal ore Kyle. John Stewart IS our Green Lantern, the first and only human Lantern.
Is he in a realeationship with Raven from my previous Justice League rpg???

Batman: I think its safe to say that mabye Dick Grayson and Jason Todd were the only two Robins.
No Tim Drake ore Damiean Wayne as yet. And I think Jason should stay dead.

the new Robin is his daughter? If hes only 38 shouldnt she be about 16 ore something?
Superman has YET to appear in this universe so no one can mention him please.

The JLA was the orignal line up from the comics. But its plausable they offerd Batman a seat and he declined.
Captain Marvel could very well be idolized in the same way Superman was in the original Universe.
"Oracle" is known as this very powerful indervidual, but their identity is a secret, even from the Batman.
Many people MAY still belive that Batman is now dead after his accident?

I think Mount Justice should be the former head-quaters.
Btw I seriously need help with this game to get it off its feet. 

TheVillain

I can help set it up, but I'm not taking over DM. :P

So what kind of help do you need? Like ideas on getting everyone together? Actually writing the stuff?

VoluptuousVixen

I need help getting people together really. xx

TheVillain

Any reason to believe these character weren't all at least reserve members to begin with? Just come up with some threats and call them up.

Ghostraven

I have an Idea to get the team together, well at least, two teams one in Gotham and one in Metropolis. I'll work on getting my Idea written up. I don't know where they lead but maybe someone else can brainstorm something to connect them.

I'm assuming that Raven and GL are not together, unless this RP is supposed to be a direct continuation of the original; which I'm assuming its not given the characters that are not present in the new game like Superman and a different Oracle etc.

TTYL

Ghostraven

VoluptuousVixen

My problem iS I don't have the time to set up the threads, finde pictures and all that.
as well I'm skeptical that people fill out great BIOS and then we never hear from.them again. I'm not a great leader in rpgs and I'm allready seeing signs this group will not work out.
people getting really invested while others fill out a half armed bio and then they vanish.
I dunno, I think all my past rpg experience is mateing me negative.

I did think of continueing from the past rpg because so much time and effort went into it.
my problem is I'm too god dammed indecisive.
I'm looking at the past rpg and I'm thinking why carnt we just carry on from.before? as the groundwork is allready there. but then I know others want to be brought on as new players. I.just font know. x

FragarachZ

So there was a previous game on this idea? Didn't know about that. *shrugs* Anyway, I'm still interested in this.

We could do this RP in an episodic style, with someone else directing each episode (reminiscent of the JL cartoon). For each episode, we'd OOC agree on the current GM (optionally even with a 'in the next issue/episode' preview) who'd forward the plot, but otherwise this would be freeform. Another merit of the episodic structure would be that we could introduce new characters or write out others as we go. So if the Flash can't join us for a while, he can still be introduced later, or a Superman might show up eventually. If someone is away or can't post for a while, it'd be still explainable story-wise, since an indefinite amount of time passes between each episode (from a few minutes to weeks possibly).
Just throwing out a few ideas there. What do you think?
O&O

VoluptuousVixen

Carrying on in the other game would be easier for me selfishly. But we ca skip ahead a month, all the threads are still up.
Is everyone ok with with this?

TheVillain

Would have to see the threads and characters to see if there's any problems, but I don't mind recycling if there's no issues.

Iblis121

I didn't even know there was a past JL game to begin with. I'd like to take a look at the threads, too.

Ghostraven

Here is the original JL game threads.

Here is the The New Justice League: OCC and Character Creation Thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109027.0

Main thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104702.0

The New Justice League: Case Files.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108049.msg5198787#msg5198787

Iblis121

...Was someone already playing Green Arrow in that RP? I'd really rather not have to tweak my profile.

EDIT: I've been made aware that Ollie was already a character in the last JL, and there are a few differences between that Green Arrow and the one I made. That being said, I may not be joining this game. I don't like the idea of continuing from were somebody else left off. We'll see, though.

AribethAmkiir

The game was advertized as a Reboot.  I really don't want to have to read pages of information to know what's "happened" in the game that is really just starting.  Further, a reboot to me suggests a new start.  I don't know if Zatanna was in the previous game, but I don't want to have things that player or character did affect how I play the character.

My understanding was that this was a reboot with characters we were putting our own spin on and that it was going to be a new game.

VoluptuousVixen

Don't worry guys, you can still put a spin on things. Storyline like the running down of the joker are still Canon. Zatanna wasn't claimed and the action will be taking place one month later. Meaning a lot if the stuff is considers past. X

VoluptuousVixen

Raven healed Oracle as her powers grew, meaning Babs can once again walk. She returnd to Gotham to spend time with her farther.
The former agicla TItan hooked up with John Stewart in the Watchtower. Captain Marvel is hanging around Metropolis Way.
Wonder Woman was in hot pasuit of Talia but lost her alng the way and resumed her realations with Superman.
Batman keeps a close eye on Metropolis as the Joker fights for his life on life support, will his attacker Jason Todd reamerge soon?
Harley Quinn is shacked up with Jimmy Olsen (in a way, and with Poisen Ivey) wanting revenge on jokers attacker.

Superman still lives at the fortress.
Lex is still at Large.
Martain Manhunter is in critcal care at STAR labs after luthor cotrolled him.
The league is still very much broken.

Thats all everyone needs to know thus far.
Questions?????

JDrew Spider

How about we just omit those old posts and and use the threads? It will save Lois from making new ones all over again and people can play who the want, how they want.

Spider Hole
Apologies

FragarachZ

The action here mainly seems to be around metropolis. Should we find reasons to take our characters there, or is it allright if the second team forms  up in Gotham first before merging with the league?
O&O

VoluptuousVixen

Its takeing me awhile becuse works so grueling. However my weekend is free and I inend to have rping fun and set us up.

Im doing 8 until 8 days at the mo.

But this rp will not fade away, im committed to it, I just need more paitence from you guys.
PS. im also takeing Harley Quinn too as my villian, love her.

Once again, so sorry for the delay.

LunarSage

Has anyone heard from cclayjr?

Iblis121

Alright, loislankent xD I intend on sticking around, I already told ya. So no worries.

Also, LunarSage, I haven't heard from him in regards to this RP in a while. But since you wanted the part, and you actually have been around, I think it's only fair that you get the part of Captain Marvel. (Besides, I already have you marked down as playing Captain Marvel anyway. As I said before, I intend on making the profile page)

Iblis121

Doing a headcount. Who's still around?

AribethAmkiir

I am still planning to play Zatanna for this.

FragarachZ

Still interested, just hope this starts anytime soon.
O&O

TheVillain

Ghostraven

Raven's still ready to go.  :-)

RedEve

Quote from: loislanekent on June 10, 2012, 07:33:58 AM
Hey Guys, Ive spoken to some of you allready about a potential Justice league Reboot.
But we start again and create our own universe. Im just intrested at this stage to talk about ideas and get feedback.
My Dilema is weather to have Lois Lane as wonder woman in this universe? And to say that she found the goldern lasso and was given the power of the Gods?

Ore to play both women as seperate chars.

I figure if we put a twist on the characters and make them our own.
What changes would you make to youre characters?

My 2 cents: Diana Prince is too great a character on her own to merge her with Lois Lane.

Out of personal interest, which canon characters are still unclaimed?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Iblis121

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Lois Lane is going to be an NPC.

Also..it'd probably be easier to just tell you which characters have already been claimed xD. Luckily, I have everyone's profiles tucked away all neat on my computer. Alright, we've got...

Batman
Black Canary
Captain Marvel
Etrigan
Green Arrow
Huntress
Green Lantern John Stewart
Raven
A female Robin
Wonder Woman
Zatanna
Pan

Mr. Freeze is set to show up as one of the initial threats, played by TheVillian, as well as Klarion the Witchboy, though I'm not sure who'll be playing him. Bane MAY show up as a third threat played by me, but I haven't decided yet. loislanekent and I are going to discuss the game a bit later, as it seriously needs to be brought off the ground lol.

RedEve

Damn, Huntress and Wonder Woman are both claimed...

Iblis121

Yep :[ Though there are a lot of heroes in the DC Universe. Maybe you'd be interested in playing someone else..?

RedEve

Would Power Girl fit into this game?

Iblis121

Well, I don't see why not. Nobody's claimed her, so there shouldn't be an issue.

Sephiriel

Raises hand...so is this really going to start?

Iblis121

Hopefully soon, yes. I'm acting as Co-GM, but I need to make sure everything's on the up-and-up with loislanekent before this thing gets started. We're going to be talking about things later today.

RedEve

Superhero/villain: Power Girl
Sexual Orientation: straight
Base of Operations: Earth, Metropolis
Powers/Skills:
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Endurance
Superhuman Agility
Healing Factor
Superhuman Hearing
Freeze Breath
Telescopic Vision
Microscopic Vision
Heat Vision
X-Ray Vision
Invulnerability
Flight

Weaknesses:
Loss of powers when in close proximity to Kryptonite

History:
Kara Zor-L was born on the Earth-Two version of the planet of Krypton.

When Kara's father, Zor-L, was disgraced and outcast from the Kryptonian elite, he and his wife decided to try and give their newborn child a chance at a better life someplace else. Hence he placed his infant daughter on a spaceship and shot it towards Earth. Kara’s ship traveled slowly, and resulted in Kara arriving on Earth only decades later. Kara’s ship was called the Symbioship and it was designed to keep her in a stasis mode during her flight to Earth. To ensure that Kara's mental development kept pace with her physical growth, the ship provided her with a virtual reality that gave her life experiences and education as if she had grown up on Krypton rather than in stasis. During her long journey through space, she was able to interact with virtual copies of her parents and friends in her home city of Kandor.

When Kara's ship finally arrived on Earth, she was in her early twenties. At first the adjustment was abrupt and complicated, but eventually she managed to pass herself off as a regular earthling under the identity of Karen Starr. She enrolled at university and spent a few semesters living a regular life. Shortly afterward, Kara set forth on Earth-Two to become the heroine known as Power Girl.

Activity: Her recent crime fighting activities have taken her all over the world, but her home and base of operations is Metropolis.
Known Enemies: Lex Luthor, Psycho-Pirate
Appearance:

Iblis121

My only worry about Power Girl is that in this reboot Superman hasn't arrived yet and the Kryptonians are much different.

It shouldn't be much of a problem, but I'll talk to loislanekent about Power Girl and see if anything needs to be changed.

RedEve

Quote from: Iblis121 on July 15, 2012, 10:33:05 AM
My only worry about Power Girl is that in this reboot Superman hasn't arrived yet and the Kryptonians are much different.

Hence why I initially asked if she would fit into this game...

Iblis121

Well, than I suppose that was my mistake and I apologize.

I'm still going to check in with loislanekent.

BlackestKnight

Superhero/villain: Aqualad
Base of Operations: Earth, Happy Harbor
Appearance:

Powers/Skills:

Powers
Magic: Before becoming Aquaman's sidekick, Aqualad was trained in the mystical arts by Queen Mera. While he was in the top class along with  Tula, his skills have fallen somewhat behind those of Tula and Garth due to focusing his studies as a hero, but his water-bearers compensate somewhat.
Electricity generation: He has the power to generate electricity from the eel tattoos on his arms, which he can channel through water or use as a direct offense against opponents.
Hydrokinesis: Aqualad is able to manipulate water to serve any number of uses, e.g. water blasts, whips, waves, shields, or water spouts to lift him into the air. He can manipulate water from a nearby source, like fire hydrants, lakes, etc. or his waterpack. His water blasts are capable of slicing through metal and other materials.
Hard-Water Constructs: Aqualad has the unique ability to solidify water into a myriad of different weapons for physical attacks. So far he has created swords, maces, sledgehammers, a small shield, and a large eel. This ability, like his hydrokinesis and electricity generation, is powered by his eel tattoos.

Physical
Superhuman Strength: As an Atlantean, he possesses superhuman strength, as he was able to punch through solid concrete.
Enhanced Durability: Most likely due to his Atlantean blood, he is able to sustain multiple blows from both Superboy and Blockbuster without tiring. This also allows him to withstand high water pressure.
Toxin resistance: Aqualad has a partial immunity to poisons of sea creatures, such as jellyfish toxin.
Superspeed Swimming: Aqualad's strength plus webbed hands and feet give him above average swimming speeds.
Underwater Breathing: Aqualad has the ability to breathe in water through the gill slits found on either side of his neck.
Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Aqualad is extremly skilled in combat able to fight with Cheshire alone. In 2016 his skills seem to have improved incredibly as he could take down Superboy with no effort.
Mental
Multilingual: Aqualad can speak Atlantean and English.[5] Likely as an extension of his home language, he has some fluency in Ancient Greek and Modern Greek.[/pre]

Weaknesses

Dehydration: because his natural habitat is underwater, Aqualad is weakened when exposed to high temperatures[33] and dry conditions.[29]

Equipment
Waterpack: A black metallic backpack that holds an unspecified amount of water that Aqualad can use. It also holds his Water-Bearers.
Water-Bearers: Twin hilts that can hold onto water which Aqualad then uses to create his hard-water weapons. They are also used as a type of water gun to shoot water from his waterpack and can be used to help manipulate sources of water.
Stealth-tech: Technology that is integrated into a piece of clothing and can shift the color of that clothing from the original color to a darker color. Aqualad can access it by pressing the "A" belt buckle on his waist, his "blend" color is dark gray/blue and green.
Black Manta armor: After defecting from the team, he joined his father and received an armor like Manta's. It has a laser blast in the helmet, and a rocket launcher.

History:
Kaldur’ahm aka Aqualad is the Protege of Aquaman the King of Atlantis. He is the son the villain Black Manta and an Atlantean mother known as Sha'lain'a. He was raised by her and his step-father Cal Durham, of who is name after. He possesses black, eel-like tattoos that run across his back and along his arms and glow a bright blue when using his powers.

Aqualad's powers are somehow due to a mixture of Atlantean science and sorcery. He serves as Aquaman's teen sidekick, and tries to join the Justice League, but wound up forming his own team when they refused to give him a full membership.

Known Enemies: Black Manta, Ocean Master

Rex Pacis

Hello there, everyone. I've actually been interested in this since this thread was made but turned away for my own reasons. My interest has gotten the better of me now but unfortunately life is hectic for me too at the moment so I don't want to commit to anything just yet especially since my idea might not even be usable. So I guess I'll start with that.

I think you had someone claim Supes on the first page but I haven't seen him post since so I figured I would throw my idea out there to see what you think and for him to use if he comes back and so chooses.

I recently started actually reading comics, mostly Geoff Johns GL, so I think I'm in the same boat as some people where my knowledge of actual lore is limited. I haven't read Flashpoint, that was supposed to be the setup for the New 52 or something, but I had read something about it being a universe where heroes did not exist or something like that. I had seen this thing where they give you a little insight on Flashpoint Superman. 

http://comicbook.com/files/2011/07/flashpoint-superman-costume.jpg

Think he was kept underground or something so never developed his powers and that is where my idea comes from. I want to take the most overpowered character in comics and take those powers away. Maybe he'll start with super strength or invulnerability and learn about the rest from there. Haven't given much thought to history but right now the thought that pops into my head is that he was a homebody or something, who almost never went out and as such his Kryptonian body did not absorb the energy it needed and he never learned about his powers until one fateful meeting with the newly formed Justice League. We know Superman but I feel like seeing more of that Non-Super part myself.
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

JDrew Spider

Oh my gawd Kal Dur!!!

And has this started yet?

Spider Hole
Apologies

AribethAmkiir

he's yummy, isn't he?

And no JD this hasn't begun yet.  Hopefully soon.  Iblis is working diligently on it.

Josietta

Lois sent me  PM about playing Supergirl as I was interested in such in the last game but it kind of fizzled out.

If its still open to me I'd like to take it up now that I'm mostly caught up on things. ;)

Lunar is away on vacation until the 31st and has no internet connection however I am sure he is still interested.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Iblis121

Hey, Josietta :] Good to see ya.

Uhm, we've got a Power Girl, but we may be able to accommodate a Super Girl, as well.

Did Lois tell you about the Kryptonians in this RP, though?

Josietta

Quote from: Iblis121 on July 18, 2012, 01:03:53 AM
Hey, Josietta :] Good to see ya.

Uhm, we've got a Power Girl, but we may be able to accommodate a Super Girl, as well.

Did Lois tell you about the Kryptonians in this RP, though?

oh.. well no she didn't mention Power Girl either.  :-\

S'okay. I don't wanna step on toes or anything. Maybe another time. Thanks though. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Iblis121

Quote from: Josietta on July 18, 2012, 01:41:30 AM
oh.. well no she didn't mention Power Girl either.  :-\

S'okay. I don't wanna step on toes or anything. Maybe another time. Thanks though. :)

Awww. Well, okay. If there's ever another character you want to play, we'll be here xD

Fetwick

Depending on response from Lois, I might be playing one of three different heroes, with a lean towards The Question. And then I'll post a bio and what not.

I'm Fetwick btw, nice to meet ya!

FragarachZ

"Welcome to our humble game,
full of heroes looking for fame.
None will say a thing but good,
if you play whoever you would.
This demon's getting a little tense,
eager for the rhyming to commence!
HAHAHAHAHA!"

Nice to meet you Fetwick. At this point we have meta-humans, vigilantes, spellcasters, gods and demons in our group, so I think you're welcome to play any character you'd like. When you make up your mind, please also decide if you want to start at Metropolis or Gotham, before the JL is formed. Heroes in each location will face a different threat: The insanity that is Klarion the Witch boy in Metropolis, and the cold hearted mastermind Mr. Freeze in Gotham.

(Also, this rhyming thing is more fun than I thought! Now I really want to do this!)
O&O

RedEve

Cool, the Question! :)

We have the Huntress too, any interest in recreating their little romance from the Animated Universe? :P

Iblis121

Well, our Huntress in this RP is Talia Al Ghul. Though that would be interesting.

Nice to meet you, Fetwick! Welcome :] Things haven't kicked off quite yet, we're REALLY close.

RedEve

Aaaw, you mean we will be deprived of this kind of fun? :P

Question and Huntress

Iblis121

JDrew Spider

You can always make new fun. I remixed Black Canary. She kicked ass before, but there will definitely be some bone popping this time.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Sephiriel

HA HA..nice one RedEve...might have taken that into consideration if The Question had a kissable mask ;)

RedEve

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 22, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
HA HA..nice one RedEve...might have taken that into consideration if The Question had a kissable mask ;)

Huntress and Question Kiss

:D For the Whedon fans amongst us, Amy Acker voiced Huntress, and the Black Canary was voiced by Morena Baccarin
And it's hard to miss Jeffrey Combs distinct voice as the Question. That show had a great voice cast, even amongst the "guest" stars.

AribethAmkiir

I loved the JLU.  Stupid people go and cancel all the best animated series.

TheVillain

I thought that was the writers backing off before it got old.

Fetwick

Indeed, Bruce Timm still makes great DCU animations though in the home dvd department.

AribethAmkiir

Dunno the real reason they stopped making them.  Maybe the Question knows.  Perhaps it was the same reason they put fluoride in toothpaste.

P.S. I hope talking backwards is as fun as rhyming.  I epoh gniklat sdrawkcab si sa nuf sa gnimyhr.   Epon t'ndid kniht os.

Fetwick

There's a multitude of reasons including embezzlement, corruption, and creative differences on executive producer's behalf. In a word? Nixon.

Metalzephyr

Hmm any room left in this game?

Seems like it might not have started yet, but I'm still sorting through the 7 pages of this thread to see whats up!

Would love to get my DC back on (haven't had a comics RP partner in ages now!)

Ghostraven

Hi Metalzephyr,
We haven't started yet. I would assume that there is room but I'll let Iblis121 make that call definitively.

Iblis121

Quote from: Metalzephyr on July 23, 2012, 04:16:25 AM
Hmm any room left in this game?

Seems like it might not have started yet, but I'm still sorting through the 7 pages of this thread to see whats up!

Would love to get my DC back on (haven't had a comics RP partner in ages now!)

Sure, there's room on the game, and no, we haven't started yet! Who were you interested in playing?

Metalzephyr

Not sure, a lot of roles seem to be taken already...

A Green Lantern seemed cool (seems John Stewart is already there though right?), but also interested in a Superman, Superboy, or male Batman sidekick type!

Not sure what the status is on each of those

Iblis121

Well, taking Superman or Superboy would be complicated, as Superman disappeared in this games timeline, but he is set to return. I was possibly going to be playing Superman when he did come up, but I'd be a-okay with giving up that role, as I'm already planning on playing Green Arrow and Red Hood. We also already have Power Girl, so another Superboy/Supergirl would be rather unnecessary in my opinion, but I'd love to hear some other people's input on thiss.

In regards to a male Batman sidekick, I think Lois was saying she already found a Nightwing. Robin in this game is Bruce's Daughter, going by Nina Wayne in here as opposed to Helena Wayne.

I'll have to talk to Lois regarding Nightwing, though. If she didn't find one, that may be a role you can fill. And of course if anyone else comes to mind you'll most likely be able to play it. The DC Universe has a vast collection of heroes, after all.

Metalzephyr

Well another thought was to play Ryand'r or a gender swapped version of Starfire.
Maybe a GA sidekick?

I'm okay dropping the others though, figured they might be an issue!

Fetwick

Like Speedy... or Arsenal?

Metalzephyr

Yeah, speaking in a general sense by the way with the 'Green Arrow sidekick' bit, but male and young and archer, and building from there (with some help from canon of course).

Iblis121

XD Not to burst your bubble, but Lois may be playing Starfire, in addition to her other characters.

However, you're definitely welcome to play a Green Arrow sidekick. This is a reboot, so it's not like you couldn't take Speedy/Arsenal and tweak him to your liking. I would do that before considering an OC or something.

I mean hell, look at my Green Arrow. His backstory's close to his canon one, but definitely different. He's also a lot younger, something to be taken into consideration if you wanna play his sidekick.

Metalzephyr

A GA sidekick does sound pretty awesome (reading your GA backstory shortly), but do you think Lois would be okay with Starfire's brother being in the game as well? Might be too much of a double up, but not sure.

Iblis121

I'm not sure, unfortunately.

I am GM, this is true, but this is very much a game of Lois' design. That said, I like to run everything by her before it's made official. I'll talk to her about you playing Ryand'r as soon as I can.

FragarachZ

We have quite the number of heroes already. I guess I will take another villain then, for future use. Davis Bloome/Doomsday for the kryptonian/post-kryptonian crisis. I'm thinking about making him like his Smallville appearance, so he could be interacted with more as a human being who's trying to overcome his dark side while slowly slipping into madness.
O&O

Metalzephyr

Well calling official dibs on Deathstroke the Terminator/Slade Wilson! Been working on him, but he needs a bit more. Should have him up late tonight/early tomorrow PST!

VoluptuousVixen

Hi im defiantly playing WW. But im looseing intrest in lois, Im thinking Selina/Catwoman more is me. And playing her rather bad for a change instead of good. MEOW.

Iblis121

Quote from: Metalzephyr on July 24, 2012, 06:00:10 PM
Well calling official dibs on Deathstroke the Terminator/Slade Wilson! Been working on him, but he needs a bit more. Should have him up late tonight/early tomorrow PST!

Alright, great to hear!

Metalzephyr

Here is the 'hero' so far!

(Yes the un costumed picture does not show his eyepatch, but afraid I don't own Photoshop so players will have to fill it in, sorry)

Deathstroke

Superhero: Deathstroke
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual Male, primarily dominant, but willing to submit to a strong female.
Base of Operations:  The Labyrinth (former military bunker with dated mansion built on top, all interiors retrofitted to modern standards)
Powers:
Enhanced Mind: In rough terms, Slade’s IQ was raised rather radically by the procedure that changed him, creating a smarter, more mentally agile, soldier. He also gained an Eidetic memory (however, with his history of abuse, this is a mixed blessing).

Enhanced Agility/Strength/Endurance/Senses:  Functionally super-human, all of Slade’s physical attributes have been raised above human standards, and are further strengthened by intense conditioning and training.

Regenerative Healing Factor: The body of Deathstroke heals at an astounding rate, though to what extent is still in question. He has survived otherwise lethal gunshot wounds, shrapnel, burns, and bladed assaults. This extends a resistance to toxins, poisons, and disease as well.

Other Abilities:
Masterful Tactician: With his enhanced mental capacity and years of intense training and field experience, Slade is a masterful strategist and tactician, specializing in special forces operations, and infiltrations.

Skilled Martial Artist, Marksman, and Swordsman: Even before his enhancements, Slade Wilson was a highly talented combatant, and since then has honed his talents even further. He now prefers short range combat, given his visual weakness, but is still a deadly shot at range.

Weaknesses:
One Eye: In spite of his powerful healing factor, Slade’s right eye is still missing, giving him poor depth perception and a limited field of vision. Yet his confidence in his skills is such that the design of his mask gives away the weakness, creating a rather distinctive appearance for the Terminator.

Personal Code of Honor: Functionally a weakness, especially for someone with his skills. Slade Wilson has a deep sense of patriotism, as well as very strong feelings on what he considers right and wrong. While it is not a widely held code, and doesn’t restrict him from killing his enemies, it does seem to judge abusive individuals, and those who harm children, rather harshly. Though, these are private and intimate beliefs for him, and Slade is not one to explain his code to much of anyone.

History: 
Born an only son in Nashville, Slade grew up with an abusive father who pushed around and occasionally beat his wife and son to relieve the stress from his work in the factories. His mother died in a house fire while her son and husband were out, the cause of which is still labeled as ‘suspicious’ on the police file. In part to escape his father’s increasing abuses, Slade enlisted in the US Military at 17, forging his father’s signature on the parental consent form.

In training camp he proved an exceptional combatant, a deadly hand to hand fighter, and a remarkable marksman. Fast tracked into training with special forces, he continued to excel. Following 9/11, like many other soldiers, he shipped out to Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban regime. He fought there for three years, serving a further one in Iraq, and returned to Afghanistan for almost another year of service. His extended tour of duty was cut short by an IED, which killed several men in his unit, and embedded a fist sized piece of shrapnel in his right eye. His survival was hailed as a miracle, even at the loss of the eye and some heavy scarring around the socket.

Given a number of medals for his service, he was told he could no longer serve on active duty. It was at this time that he volunteered for medical experimentation. The procedure was intended to help soldiers with injuries even more severe than his own, but he just wanted to serve his country, and hoped the procedure might work for him. The procedure failed for almost every test subject, having either no effect or causing unforeseen and occasionally deadly complications. Slade fell into a deep coma, but when he awakened, the procedure did indeed produce some results. While his previous injuries did not heal, further ones healed with incredible speed. His senses, strength, agility, and durability rose well beyond normal human levels, and his mental acuity sharpened incredibly, even gaining an eidetic memory. It also caused his hair to turn completely white, as a minor side effect.

Considered a fluke success, the program was unable to replicate the result and was shut down within the year, with military brass wanting to hide away exactly how much harm the program caused. As a man of honour and a patriot, Slade wished desperately to return to active service. They refused him however, and he fell into depression.

Soon though, offers came, and Slade found himself returning to the same battlefields. This time however, was as a ‘consultant’ for private security companies like Blackwater. He became known as Deathstroke, or occasionally, the Terminator, and ‘consulted’ for several of these companies, serving as a troubleshooter for their most dangerous or stubborn problems. His particular skills, and stunning successes, earned him a fortune, and were applied all over the globe.

Two years ago, Slade returned to the United States, turning his base of operations from merely a safe haven into a modern installation. He did not know why he returned, only that something was missing in his life, and seeking that fulfillment he began to take on local ‘consultations’. Working as a mercenary on home soil brought him face to face against several heroes and heroines, since his employers were frequently serving less than noble interests. There were few of these encounters at first, but they were becoming more and more frequent, until three months ago.  At that time, rather suddenly, no matter how much money was offered, Deathstroke would not be hired by anyone. Slade Wilson embarked on a sort of sabbatical, travelling widely around the world, out of contact, before returning one month ago.

Since his return, Deathstroke has kept his name, but is no longer a gun for hire. He now fights on his own, protecting the innocent and hunting down those who escape justice or can simply buy out the system. While he is known to kill some of his quarry, he does seem to hold to some code of honor that spares most, and seems to cause him to focus on abusive individuals, particularly those that harm children.

Equipment:
- Distinctive helmet and armour, primarily Kevlar mesh, very lightweight.
- Variety of firearms at any given time (sometimes one large, eg/rifle, or shotgun, and always several pistols)
- Longsword (made of a highly durable alloy)
- Explosives
- Variety of knives

Known Enemies: (pending approval from other players)
Known Associates:
William Randolph Wintergreen – A fellow former soldier, serving in Afghanistan with British Special Forces, Slade and Wintergreen have a long history. Probably the only individual Slade actually trusts, he is a close friend and serves as his butler, managing the Labyrinth and the estate above.

Sending a PM shortly to Iblis, as I would rather like him and Green Arrow to have been at odds in the past few years, but did not want to declare that without clearing it first.

Also to clarify, he never killed any other heroes, just fought and occasionally injured, but never very seriously. Just enough to accomplish his mission.

AribethAmkiir

So 1 question about Deathstroke.  He seems to be a lone wolf character, so why would he join the JL?  More importantly, since he's fought heroes and heroines before for ignoble reasons, why would the JL allow him to join?

Metalzephyr

For the lone wolf bit, part of it is character change.
As part of altering his background to better fit this RP, vs say, being a villain for a bunch of teenagers, I focused in on his patriotism and personal code of honor. Even in the comics he does eventually learn to work with others, and does the right thing (anti-hero style usually). In this case, he is sort of taking the redeemed villain sort of thing. Part of that, is learning to work with others, and setting aside his usually lethal methods (it will take time to transition fully over, but he's making a start).

As for membership, I'm not even assuming he will get full member status. But Slade is banking on the League needing him more than they like him. Besides, he's a better ally than an enemy, and it might be better to keep him close, to see if his 'new leaf' routine is genuine right?

Josietta

Gift (hope it works for you)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Metalzephyr

Haha that is fantastic thank you Josietta! Time to update my photo :D

AribethAmkiir

possibly, but the League hasn't even formed, so I don't know that that logic works.  we'll see how it works in game.