Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

So, the current vote is split between Kiric, Perse, and Ryven?  Honestly, I am as much in the dark as I was before, so I feel that there is no right or wrong answer here.  I almost feel like voting is a 'doomed if you do, doomed if you don't' situation.  The very fact that we seem to be at one anothers' throats doesn't ease the apprehension I feel about this round.  I'm about banging my head against the wall when it comes to whom to chose.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

I personally think it's unfair to hold the first tie breaker vote against me. We were all voting blind, and I didn't even get a chance to vote. I searched Cera's room and was told that she was a pirate. Obviously, that wasn't the case. Unless she was the Rebel? I don't know.

Cera and Yugi both searched my room. Cera said that she received info that I was a vacationer, while Yugi got info that I'm the Greenhorn. I can say with 100% honesty that they both received facts.

*places her right hand on King's Winter Soldier drawing* I swear that I am 100% innocent, and I don't take this lightly.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

King Serperior

Quote from: persephone325 on September 30, 2016, 05:46:27 PM
*places her right hand on King's really, really awfully done stick-figure version of a Winter Soldier drawing* I swear that I am 100% innocent, and I don't take this lightly.
Fixed!  I am a rather bad artist!

That said, I'm going to wait a couple more hours and ponder whom I need to vote for.  I can say right now that I do not feel good about any decision I'll make.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Quote from: King Serperior on September 30, 2016, 06:00:18 PM
Fixed!  I am a rather bad artist!

That said, I'm going to wait a couple more hours and ponder whom I need to vote for.  I can say right now that I do not feel good about any decision I'll make.

lol It's really the thought that counts for me. :P

But please do take your time. I want everyone to take their time with their votes, rather than rush in blindly and follow someones lead.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Ryven - Rel, Perse, Yugi
Perse - Ryven, Bly, Kiric
Kiric - BeMi

Yet to vote:
KS, Kat
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Quote from: King Serperior on September 30, 2016, 05:17:40 PM
So, the current vote is split between Kiric, Perse, and Ryven?  Honestly, I am as much in the dark as I was before, so I feel that there is no right or wrong answer here.  I almost feel like voting is a 'doomed if you do, doomed if you don't' situation.  The very fact that we seem to be at one anothers' throats doesn't ease the apprehension I feel about this round.  I'm about banging my head against the wall when it comes to whom to chose.  >.<

A rushed vote is not a good vote.  Take your time because there is no rush.

I personally think it's unfair to hold the first tie breaker vote against me.

I will concede this, but that is assuming you're not a pirate.

Cera and Yugi both searched my room. Cera said that she received info that I was a vacationer, while Yugi got info that I'm the Greenhorn. I can say with 100% honesty that they both received facts.

Again, that info could be false.  You can trust Cera that what she told you is accurate given her role, but as we don't know Yugi's role, I don't know that he is trustworthy.  As he's now voting for me, it's clear you two are working together.  I don't know that I am the one you should be voting for though.  Taking out another vacationer loses us the game.

King Serperior

Okay, so we have nine people remaining with eight choices to make (excluding our own selves, obviously). 

List of Remaining People

• Blythe
  • Rel
  • Perse
  • Ryven
  • Kiric
  • Yugi
  • BeMi
  • Kat

From what I can tell, there are two major sides, resulting in an overall choice between Ryven and Perse.  I'm still not sure who is a pirate or who is a vacationer.  I'm so confused that I don't think I would be able to tell if someone was a sea serpent!  So, when I make this vote, I want it to be made perfectly clear that I am not voting for this person because I am suspicious of them.  Rather, I am voting for them simply because I doubt anyone will agree with me and change their votes.  Thus, this person is a safe vote because it won't tip the balance of power one way or another.

As such, I am voting for Yugi.  By no means is this a vote of guilt or accusation.  Rather, it is the most neutral vote I can think of.  I don't feel confident enough in choosing anyone else.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

So because Yugi decided to switch his vote, we're working together?

Using that logic, you and Blythe have been working together for the past few rounds.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Ryven - Rel, Perse, Yugi, BeMi
Perse - Ryven, Bly, Kiric
yugi - KS

Yet to vote:
Kat
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

yugi006

Quote from: King Serperior on September 30, 2016, 09:09:15 PM
Okay, so we have nine people remaining with eight choices to make (excluding our own selves, obviously). 

List of Remaining People

• Blythe
  • Rel
  • Perse
  • Ryven
  • Kiric
  • Yugi
  • BeMi
  • Kat

From what I can tell, there are two major sides, resulting in an overall choice between Ryven and Perse.  I'm still not sure who is a pirate or who is a vacationer.  I'm so confused that I don't think I would be able to tell if someone was a sea serpent!  So, when I make this vote, I want it to be made perfectly clear that I am not voting for this person because I am suspicious of them.  Rather, I am voting for them simply because I doubt anyone will agree with me and change their votes.  Thus, this person is a safe vote because it won't tip the balance of power one way or another.

As such, I am voting for Yugi.  By no means is this a vote of guilt or accusation.  Rather, it is the most neutral vote I can think of.  I don't feel confident enough in choosing anyone else.

This is not the time for neutral votes. It's votes like this that can cost us the game. We are close to defeat and every vote counts. At this point there should be some info for you to go on. This helps the pirates win.

Beguile's Mistress

I still believe Kiric is a pirate but I think voting for Ryven this turn is more useful.

Kiric Rand

Personally, I think voting recodrs right now are kind of useless, because we have all screwed up pretty badly. I may be wrong, as I,haven't looked back to completly verify, but the only pirate we seem to have taken out was Remy.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ryven

Well, the pirates are about to win with this setup, so it was fun while it lasted.

Rel Mayer

yugi006

"To those voting for Persephone I would ask that you reconsider your votes. I do not believe that the inspector was telling me a lie when I decided to search Persephone's room. A vote for Persephone means that the pirates have won.

Rel Mayer

I feel like I'm shooting blindly no matter which way I vote. Truthfully, I've spoken to both and I'm unsure who to side with.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on October 01, 2016, 09:34:35 PM
"To those voting for Persephone I would ask that you reconsider your votes. I do not believe that the inspector was telling me a lie when I decided to search Persephone's room. A vote for Persephone means that the pirates have won.

I think your words are falling on deaf ears, Yugi. I think that "voting patterns" mean jack shit, like Kiric said. But everyone wants to harp about how I had to cast a deciding tie breaker vote twice, and made a bad decision each time. All I know is what I've done through the game, and last night I had protected BeMi in case she got attacked.

The main thing I just find odd is that both Ryven and Blythe voted for Guy the last three times, and he wasn't voted out. (Except the one time Blythe switched to Myobi.) Now he's gone all of a sudden. I don't know what else I can say, because nobody seems to want to listen. It's like Secret Hitler all over again. lol
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 01, 2016, 09:42:27 PM
I feel like I'm shooting blindly no matter which way I vote. Truthfully, I've spoken to both and I'm unsure who to side with.

"I don't know who else searched Persephone's room besides me and Cera but both came back with inormation that she is a vacationer. I got a little more exact information in that she was the Greenhorn. I doubt that the inspector would send us both lies."

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on October 01, 2016, 09:48:27 PM
"I don't know who else searched Persephone's room besides me and Cera but both came back with inormation that she is a vacationer. I got a little more exact information in that she was the Greenhorn. I doubt that the inspector would send us both lies."

I would like to know what other rooms were searched, just out of curiosity. So far, only 3 or 4 people have come forward with information. I highly doubt that only a few people took the opportunity to search rooms.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 01, 2016, 09:42:27 PM

If you're unsure, then why vote for either of us?
I don't know.

Rel Mayer

Hmmm....

Alright! Fine going back with my gut feeling of Ryven.

Sorry for being wishy-washy, and sorry if I failed you vacationers!

King Serperior

Quote from: yugi006 on October 01, 2016, 05:14:23 AM
This is not the time for neutral votes. It's votes like this that can cost us the game. We are close to defeat and every vote counts. At this point there should be some info for you to go on. This helps the pirates win.
You have a point there.  That said, I have absolutely no confidence in any vote I give.  All who remain have given me advice that may or may not be 100% accurate.  However, I am confident that Perse and Blythe are probably not pirates and I am somewhat certain that Kat is not.

That leaves Kiric, Rel, BeMi, Yugi, and Ryven whom I am uncertain of.  More than likely, my inexperience and trusting nature has given me a rope bowtie and all I need is a gentle push and it's all for naught what I think one way or another.  By my count, it is 3 & 3 between Ryven and Perse.  Perhaps I should vote Yugi, perhaps not.  However, I feel that any shot in the dark will be a wild shot and, one way or the other, someone is going to get hurt.  As I am tired of tied votes, I am going to change my vote to Ryven.  It is nothing personal, but I am tired of tied up votes.  All I feel like I am doing is bashing my head against the wall and getting no results other than a headache.  Almost every day, I keep getting conflicting messages that ALL sound good.  However, are they all good?  No, but that's all I have to go on!  I feel like the little goldfish surrounded by piranha, just waiting to take a bite out of me.

This will be the last time I am changing my vote this round as I am sick and tired of being turned every which way like a wind vane.  Whatever happens will happen and I am glad to be able to play with you all.  I can honestly say that it is the Mafia games like this where everyone is firing votes blindly that I falter at.  If I had more evidence that was true, maybe I could get through this a little more sanely.  However, that is not the case here, so I have to go with gut instinct.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 01, 2016, 09:52:30 PM
Hmmm....

I didn't mean that to come across as rude, or anything. I was just voicing another one of my opinions. This has been one hell of a confusing game, that's for sure. It's been made all the more difficult with the loss of the Lookout so early on.
I don't know.

Ryven

Quote from: Rel Mayer on October 01, 2016, 09:52:30 PM
Hmmm....

Wow, what is the point of even asking my thoughts if you're gonna just vote for me again anyway.  I told you I was innocent.

Rel Mayer

Sorry Ryven. I meant to do that...