Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Aether

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Juicy

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

always knew you had good taste - grins

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Scribbles

AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

DiverseDesires

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Hunter Phoenix

Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Hunter Phoenix

The night time silence of my room and the house :D
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Cassiopeia

Iszela

TheLegionary

Quote from: Kit on August 24, 2010, 02:09:05 PM
Stevie Wonder - Pastime Paradise

Stevie Wonder ~ Pastime Paradise

I had no idea this was by Steve Wonder!
Quote from: Kurzyk on August 24, 2010, 09:42:59 PM
Beethoven Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement

I simply love this music! I used to play it when I knew how to play the piano! Good choice!

Your choice encouraged me to post this one.

João Gilberto & Tom Jobim - Desafinado
Desafinado, by Joao Gilberto

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

DiverseDesires

DiverseDesires

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

grayfoxz

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires