News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Request Thread. M LF F

Started by Arkaniel, November 01, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I’m looking for partners interested in the following ideas. I don’t care about the gender of the writer, though I’m looking for people to play the female role in the following plot concepts. I prefer my partner to play a heterosexual, sexually submissive female, but I enjoy it even more if despite being sexually submissive, the female character is witty, feisty, intelligent and doesn’t back down easily. I’m not looking for full non-con or rape, though reluctant consent might be included in several of these concepts, depending on your likes.

Team SuperFlash:

Based on the current television shows of the Flash and Supergirl, though we don’t have to actually play in those specific versions of these settings. I’m inspired by the obvious chemistry between Barry Allen and Supergirl and I would like to explore plot, adventure and romance wise what could happen if they joined forces on a more permanent basis. Depending on how close you would stick to canon prehistory, we could pick up sometime after they meet for the first time. Perhaps Team Flash and Arrow are forced to relocate or her earth, or perhaps, Vibe gets a vision of Supergirl being injured and hunted down by the government, essentially betrayed by the people she trusted and Flash pops in to rescue her, taking her along to Earth One.

I’d like to explore the romance between them, but also have fun exploring our takes on Kryptonian powers, the Speedforce and the two of them combined forming their version of the Justice League on either Earth.

The Infiltrator: CLOSED

My character would be a Crime Lord, Prince, King, Emperor,... in a fantastical, supernatural or science fictional world. Your character would be part of the rebellion, an agent sent to ingratiate herself into his life as the only position still available is as his lover/wife. Blossoming, unwanted love, the need to sate her husband sexually while despising everything he stands for, gaining his trust, hating herself for loving their bedroom activities and learning to love him, maybe having her beliefs challenged when the rebellion or similar organisation isn’t as noble as she believes,... those are all concepts I’d like to explore. Depending on the setting, this could take place as an arranged marriage or as her actively seducing him.

Secret Identities:

The complex relationship between a man and woman in a superhero world, where he is secretly a villain and she is a superhero (or the other way around), though neither knows this. Could be fun if the villain finds out, though, that his/her lover is also one of their supposed arch enemies. This can be played out with original or existing superheroes.

The Prisoner of War: CLOSED

A smutty story where a gorgeous young princess is captured by an invading king/warlord and taken as his pet/slave/lover and sexually broken into accepting her role. This story can be as extreme as you would enjoy. Kinks I’d like to explore are: sizeplay, bondage in various degrees, breeding, pleasure control, public sex,... your character can be human, elf, Neko, ... and my character will be a more barbaric type human.

Visual inspirations:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Settings I would like to play in or inspire a story/world/game on:

Warhammer 40.000 Or Horus Heresy
Star Wars
Potterverse
Dresden Files
Altered Carbon
Marvel
DC
Seven Deadly Sins (craving)
Mass Effect
Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
Game of Thrones

If interested in any of these ideas, please contact me by PM.

Note: I only play over threads.