A GoT search (FxM preferred, FxF curious)

Started by Kamiki, October 31, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamiki

Welcome to my search thread, I'm currently looking for somebody interested in my most favorite fandom ever, Game of Thrones, with the story based on either books or show.

- I don't really have many rules, all I ask is basic grammar and a couple paragraphs per response. Ideally around 3+.

- As far as characters go I'd be happy to play either canon or originals, but generally lean towards playing a canon myself. The additional immersion of being able to delve myself in a character I'm already previously invested in adds a particularly intricate layer of depth for me. But I will add that my partner is perfectly open to play either, and CanonxOriginal usually tends to be my favored pairing. Underage characters (Arya or Lyanna) will be aged up appropriately.

- Regarding genders, I'm primarily looking for FxM pairings, but also open to play opposite female partners, or even something like a three-way, either as part of a gangbang scene with npc's, or two actual writers.

- When it comes to kinks and limits, I usually tend to lean more towards the darker side of storytelling. It doesn't need to involve rape and torture, but should have a certain level of drama, tragedy and high stakes. Impulsive emotions, hostile environments and moral ambiguity are themes I particularly adore about this fandom to begin with. Here is also a link to my f-list, although at your own discretion because it is quite macabre admittedly. Not that all those sinister kinks are mandatory, of course.

- And for the plot, I do have a variety of ideas for most characters, but generally prefer brainstorming so we can find a middleground for both our favorite ideas. As far as the timeline goes, I'm open to playing both in the current, or a previous season. Though I tend to lean more towards short- to midterm plots, sort of like self-contained novellas, with a good premise, development and also proper closure.

I'm less interested in something overly long-term. For that I have books, so when it comes to my personal writing I'd prefer a more personal and individually tailored tale including the kind of sinister content that you can't usually find in any published media, yet are still present even in actual history. Raids, torture, sacrifice, murder and the sort, but with out story putting emphasis on the emotional side behind those things.

To give an idea of character pairings, some canons I'd enjoy playing:

- Dany
- Brienne
- Arya
- Sansa
- Myranda
- Asha/Yara
- Sandsnakes
- Lyanna Mormont
- Meera
- Original character, any ethnicity from either Westeros or Essos, and anything from a street rat, over noble to warrior mistress.

And a couple characters I'd enjoy matching opposite of, though again, original characters are perfectly fine too.

- Jaime/Tywin
- Oberyn/Jaqen
- Hound/Mountain
- Bronn/Euron
- Littlefinger
- Joffrey
- Qyburn
- Knight/Vagabond
- Night's Watch deserter
- Faceless Man

Then there are a handful pairings that I have actual plots for:

- Dany opposite most anybody like Euron, an Assassin, one of the merchants during her journey, a Dothraki etc
- Arya opposite most anybody, Euron, Mountain, Qyburn, Littlefinger or a Faceless Man hunting her
- SansaxAryaxRamsay if Jon lost the war
- Euron opposite a variety of characters assembled during his sea voyage
- AryaxHoundxBrienne or an original character
- AryaxMyranda while Myranda is on the run after Ramsay lost the war
- MeeraxNight's Watch Deserter north of the wall
- AryaxFreys after her poison failed to kill everyone of them
- Arya in Braavos
- Something possibly involving bestiality with dogs, horses or wolves

As you might have noticed, I tend to lean most towards playing Dany and especially Arya as they happen to be my favorite characters in the show alongside Brienne and Cersei. ^^

And various settings I'd enjoy within the universe:

- A war battlefield
- High society
- Braavos
- Slaver's Bay
- A Dungeon
- Iron Islands
- North of the Wall/Wildling culture
- Warrior tribes
- King's Landing
- A Brothel
- A raid
- On the road
- Historical lore timeline like the Conquest, Dance of the Dragons or Children of the Forest

Also, a quick posting sample:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The setting sun hung low on the horizon, drowning the battlefield in an eerie crimson glow, thousands of grey blades and plate-armors reflecting the sunrays. In the distance, the water of the ocean surrounding the capital sparkled even more beautifully than the steel below. Yet right now Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Queen of Meereen and Mother of Dragons did not have any room to spare for the distant beauty of the ocean and sunset.

Instead her violet eyes were locked onto the battlefield below, her silvery mane flowing behind her as she flew across the sea of screaming and fighting soldiers, riding the largest of the her three dragons. Once upon a time her ancestors had conquered these lands just like this, riding their dragons and spreading fire and blood upon their enemies. Every child knew the stories about Balerion the Black Dread, the largest of three dragons, one single of his teeth as large as a grown man, his body so big it could block out the sun. She was not riding Balerion, but in her mind none creature could be more fierce than Drogon, her very own Black Dread. Most importantly, this time it was not a conquest, but rather a liberation, the sole purpose to recapture the lands of her ancestors - which were rightfully hers to begin with - and free them from the hands of corrupt and vicious lords.

Her eyes narrowed as Drogon soared over an enemy contingent, well behind the battleline so her own soldiers would not get caught up in what was about to follow. "Dracarys." Her light voice was firm and steady, a stern command. Far too quiet to hear for the men down below, but they were not intended for men's ears in the first place. Only for Drogon's, and the result of her command would become apparent soon enough. And the gigantic lizard obeyed instantly. She could feel the fire building in his core, the scales heating before, with a deafening roar, the black dragon unleashed an inferno of fire onto the men below, rays of fire lashing past her. But she was not worried, wearing inflammable clothing, sturdy leather specifically woven for battle on dragon back, brown breeches and tunic along with hard-soled combat boots. Besides, she was the blood of the dragon and fire was her element.

Just behind her, flanking either side of Drogon's rear her other two dragons, moss-green Rheagal and creamy white Viserion instantly followed the lead of Drogon, unleashing their own infernos. Even up here she could feel the heat radiating from the burning ground, a thousand shrill voices of Lannister soldiers roasting in their armor reaching her ears, their formations breaking. It was music to her ears.

Allowing Drogon to breathe fire until she knew he was spent and needed to recharge, she tucked the reins in her hands, commanding him to change course, flying upwards and to the side in a wide arc so he could recuperate and gather more flames in his core, the other dragons following Drogon's example.

Meanwhile, her own armies in the back, comprised of sellswords, Dothraki and perfectly drilled Unsullied - the finest warriors in the world -, knew exactly what to do, taking advantage of the hostile armies disarray, to push forward in unity and break through the Lannister frontline. At this rate victory would be achieved in no time and she'd finally regain what was hers, by right! A smile, uncharacteristically happy and innocent, a stark contrast to the regal expression she was forced to wear so often, broke across her face as she momentarily closed her eyes, enjoying the wind drifting through her long flowing hair.

So, from all this, feel free to blend your favorite prompt flavors and shoot me a little pm. I don't bite, much. =)