News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mecha Mashup Interest Check! (REBOOT)

Started by Outlaw Fallen, January 20, 2014, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlaw Fallen

It is definitely possible, though I have been warned of this Bart >.>
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

EdwardShane

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 16, 2015, 11:18:13 PM
It is definitely possible, though I have been warned of this Bart >.>

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

aorangi3

So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

SargentToughie

Hello there, my friends.

Happy to see you all expressing interest. :D

For reference, the mechs I'm calling dibs on are as follows:
Dual Gundam: Assault Shroud
Freedom Gundam

Weltall id
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Mac84

Hey Edward! XD

If we're calling dibs on Multiples, then add the Gouf Custom, and Zaku II to my list. :P

Outlaw Fallen

Yes, dibs are allowed. Given the number of players, I don't think we'll have an overlap issue
I will come reformed

EdwardShane

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 17, 2015, 08:21:56 PM
Yes, dibs are allowed. Given the number of players, I don't think we'll have an overlap issue

Not to mention the sheer number of mecha that are out there.

Outlaw Fallen

As of now, I'm only planning to play with the Guren SEITEN. I may end up using Jehuty for another character, but I'm not sure yet.
I will come reformed

EdwardShane

I only intend on playing the one character for the time being, but....I may or may not make a second one at some point or another.  We'll see.  I don't have a second mech in mind that I really want to-.....dammit I just remembered some stuff from Macross Frontier....

SargentToughie

Hah. Don't worry, I'll be having 2 main characters, and I'll also be playing a fair good chunk of NPCs as well.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Inari

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 18, 2015, 03:06:06 PM
As of now, I'm only planning to play with the Guren SEITEN. I may end up using Jehuty for another character, but I'm not sure yet.
This is because of Anubis isn't it? X3

I was half tempted to go for Escaflowne but there are so many mecha... <3

EdwardShane

Yeah......reserving the Rabbit-1 from Macross Frontier as my second mech lol.

aorangi3

So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Starcry on February 18, 2015, 05:32:59 PM
This is because of Anubis isn't it? X3

I was half tempted to go for Escaflowne but there are so many mecha... <3

My biggest rule for multiple character is this... I don't care how many you create, so long as you can play with those that have become invested in your different characters on whatever level.
I will come reformed

Inari

I will only have one character since I don't want make so many only for me to not be able to keep up. :o

aorangi3

I think I'll stay with the one character for now, Bart is just too big of a personality to have another one. As eventually he might sulk, and I do dislike his murderous sulking...

Mac84

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 18, 2015, 05:00:33 PM
I only intend on playing the one character for the time being, but....I may or may not make a second one at some point or another.  We'll see.  I don't have a second mech in mind that I really want to-.....dammit I just remembered some stuff from Macross Frontier....

VB-06! Koenig Monster! (aka: Rabbit 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpxki_7ocE

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 18, 2015, 07:31:37 PM
Yeah......reserving the Rabbit-1 from Macross Frontier as my second mech lol.

Here is the link to the Tech specs on the VB-06 Edward. http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossf/vb-6-konig-mf.htm

Whenever I play a Macross game that is not Fleet set up. I always play either the HWR-00 "MAC II" Monster, or the VB-06 Varible destroid/Bomber "Koenig Monster"

Though mine was always called "Daisy Mae"

EdwardShane

Good to know, thanks for that link!  I will admit that this is my first mecha rp, and that the information will help tremendously!  For my other mech, I had to go by what I remembered of Xenosaga 3....

Sasquatch421

Edward, here is another mecha site to take a glance at if need be:
http://www.mahq.net/
It has some different mecha's and gets really technical with them so you can bounce around and get a well rounded mech idea.

As for me? I have no flip clue what to even think about picking to start with.... If there is still any openings that is!

EdwardShane

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on February 20, 2015, 05:07:56 PM
It has some different mecha's and gets really technical with them so you can bounce around and get a well rounded mech idea.

As for me? I have no flip clue what to even think about picking to start with.... If there is still any openings that is!

Thanks, I'll make sure to take a look around that site!

Mac84

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on February 20, 2015, 05:07:56 PM

Of course there are still openings, Sesquatch!
I will come reformed

Sasquatch421

I'll take a look then and see what comes to mind character wise... Mecha wise is going to be a toughie as well... Hmm... Maybe the Gundam Alex? Should totally rewatch War in the Pocket...