Bizarre Thread Display

Started by Geraint, June 15, 2015, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geraint

I'm getting a bizarre thread display pattern on one thread here on site:  "The Pic You Want Someone Else to Play".  So far, I have only seen it on this thread, starting when I came on an hour ago, and it's been consistent despite reloads and closing and opening.  Other threads display normally.  This is a screen shot from it:

The first post looks normal, the second has stripes, the third is blue background only, as is the rest of the page. 

Has thread perhaps gotten too large to display properly? ... just a thought.

edit:  The second page displays normally, but there are no page number links on the bottom of the first page.

Vekseid

Someone probably misclosed a tag. Link to it and myself or someone can figure out what.

Oniya

Looks like it was a problem with a formatting tag.  I believe I've fixed it.  Give it a look now?  (You may need to refresh the page.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17