My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Well, there was the opening two-parter, then three more episodes...  So, 5 episodes total thus far, I believe.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 22, 2013, 02:11:56 PM
Well, there was the opening two-parter, then three more episodes...  So, 5 episodes total thus far, I believe.

They count the two-parter as two episodes.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Kunoichi

So... who caught today's episode?

I have to admit, I was not expecting Flutterbat.

GanonDwarf

I quite enjoyed it. One of my favorite episodes so far.

Also the song might very well be my favorite from MLP. It's up there at least.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Kunoichi

True, it was quite an excellent song.  People didn't waste any time getting it up on Youtube, either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbqpiiI9KvQ

GanonDwarf

It's gotten to the point where I'm stomping around repeating. "Stop the bats,  stop the bats, make them go and not come back."
Fandom Request Thread!

Kunoichi

By the way, one fun thing I've seen someone else observe:

Wasn't Applejack a Batman expy in the Power Ponies episode?  And it's been confirmed by the creators that her parents are dead... :P

GanonDwarf

That would explain the fear of bats.
Fandom Request Thread!

Wolfy

GanonDwarf

Well minus the lack of Spairty this episode was really good. Great message! Great song. And Rarity was awesome.
Fandom Request Thread!

Callie Del Noire

Kunoichi

My Little Cthulhu: Friendship is Eldritch?

Dhi

Oniya

That awkward moment when you can't decide if something is adorable or disturbing.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Kunoichi

Ah, yes, that makes more sense.

And I'm in agreement with Oniya on the cephalopony.  It's certainly an interesting piece, though.

Wolfy

Kunoichi

Ooh, nice, I didn't realize the Japanese dub of the show had gotten up that far.  The last I heard was that they were at the Grand Galloping Gala.

Wolfy

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 05, 2014, 09:16:50 PM
Ooh, nice, I didn't realize the Japanese dub of the show had gotten up that far.  The last I heard was that they were at the Grand Galloping Gala.

Derpy is so Kawaii!!! >.<

Oniya

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 05, 2014, 01:29:01 PM
Ah, yes, that makes more sense.

And I'm in agreement with Oniya on the cephalopony.  It's certainly an interesting piece, though.

My statement applies to both of the eldritch ponies.  Something about the goat-eyes just ties the whole thing together...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ulthakptah

Anyone catch the episode today? I must say it is now one of my new favorites.

Kunoichi

Yeah, Pinkie Apple Pie was an awesome episode. ;D Wacky road trips, musicals, Apple family genealogy, and the episode even starts off with Twilight being absolutely adorable.

ulthakptah

Twilight was in the first minute or so before the opening song, that is what you would take from the episode. Also I have a very adorable screenshot of Applejack getting hug tackled by Pinkie. I especially love the top right corner...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kunoichi