Can Lilly survive this tug of war? -In the Waiting Game.-

Started by Puka, January 08, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puka

Hello! Well like many here, I am waiting for my acceptance. I decided to come over here and post up a pg-13 role-play prompt that could later be taken to a different level once I am accepted (hopefully soon on the acceptance part).

I am a female role-player; however I play both genders and am open to most forms of romance.

I am currently feeling in the mood to do something along the lines;

Lilly works at a bar called Silver Spider. There she stands behind the bar for long hours watching customers from veteran drinkers to baby ones. For the longest time she has been dealing with a cop who just can’t handle his work, always drinking after the job is up and complaining about women due to a past relationship. One night she can’t take it anymore and calls him out on his broken heart, telling him to take that last shot of whiskey and either get back with his ex or find someone new. Irritated with her butting in, but a little too drunk to really think straight, he does as she says – takes the shot then asks her to dinner.

She lets him down for that night and tells him to ask again when he’s sober.

He shows up the next night ready to give his request, however there’s a man on his “personal” stool.

Lilly has attracted more than the mid-thirties detective, the local Mob boss has had his sights set on her for a while, ever since New Years when she broke his nose. No one ever dared to touch him before, not even the police. A woman who could handle her own was just what he wanted.

How will things turn out when Lilly deals with a Detective who drinks a bit too much and has ex issues while a possessive Mob boss who is used to having everything he wants begins to stalk her like crazy after she refuses everything he throws at her.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

Andarius

Hello dearest Puka, I don't know if you saw it yet but I've been put on hold. :<

Andarius

On a side-note, interesting lil' plot you got there. :)

Puka

Thank you for liking my plot. I hope you pass being on hold and make it in when you can.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Busy with graduating college in the spring at the moment- replies may slow down a bit. Sorry about that.

Andarius

Quote from: Puka on January 13, 2013, 05:34:11 AM
Thank you for liking my plot. I hope you pass being on hold and make it in when you can.

Um ... I really don't think it's worth waiting 6 more months to re-apply ... I am here to ask you if you are interested in keeping contact with me. D:

Andarius

Quote from: Andarius on January 13, 2013, 05:36:40 AM
Um ... I really don't think it's worth waiting 6 more months to re-apply ... I am here to ask you if you are interested in keeping contact with me. D:

You are by far the one that sparked my curiosity the most.

Andarius

Puka

I think you should keep up with the process. They may have found some irregulary in your application. I didn't see your question, sorry, I didn't mean to miss it. As far as keeping in contact... I don't really use email for forums as a way to communicate with other people.
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.

Andarius

Quote from: Puka on January 13, 2013, 01:22:17 PM
I think you should keep up with the process. They may have found some irregulary in your application. I didn't see your question, sorry, I didn't mean to miss it. As far as keeping in contact... I don't really use email for forums as a way to communicate with other people.

Okay... I understand, Well it was really nice meeting you Puka, honestly.
I am not willing to linger around for 6 months to re-apply again, farewell and hope you find nice partners.  :'(

Tsenta

Was browsing around and came across this, don't wanna be a buzzkill for Andarius nor do I wish to hall monitor but I'd like to point out that trading offsite info is frowned on unless both people are approved.    Good luck to both of you in your endeavors.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Puka

Quote from: Tsenta on January 13, 2013, 09:15:34 PM
Was browsing around and came across this, don't wanna be a buzzkill for Andarius nor do I wish to hall monitor but I'd like to point out that trading offsite info is frowned on unless both people are approved.    Good luck to both of you in your endeavors.

I understand that. ^.^ It would have been rude however not to give a personal reason for my choice, since the rules had not come into play for my decision in not sharing my private contact information. I'm simply stingy. :) Though thank you on a refresher of the rule. ^.^
Though I may be sweet,
I'll still bite,
so if you dare,
come play tonight.