Twitching my Whiskers for Forced Pet Play (Sub F seeking Dom M or F)

Started by Nymphadora, June 01, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

And by serious I mean intense... one might say extreme.  >:)

I'm finally going to lay out some feelers. Twitch my whiskers and all that...

Fist mitts and a restrictive costume. A long stiff cat tail with a solid, thick plug and harness to keep it in place. Speech restrictions and a litter training. It is all inclusive and all against her will... at first. She can't even sit like a human anymore because of her tail. She cannot flex her feet because of the stiff but comforting knee and shin pads that go right to her toes. Her breasts protrude from the suit as is her sex totally accessible.

He/She saw her as a lost and helpless pet in the making, like they were rescuing her from a harder life. An obvious runaway that no one would miss. Young and impressionable, perhaps even imprinting with the right training. A mixture of harsh punishment to teach her the rules and forced pleasure to modify her thinking. She would be cared for. A pampered pet for pleasure and amusement satisfying an itch for her owner who never thought their bondage dreams would come true.

Strict bondage and non-con. Seriously deep pet play.

You can be male or female and play either or both...

I'm looking for chemistry to create this complex relationship between captor and newly caught pet. This isn't strictly a sadistic BDSM idea, though having a streak of sadism within them is going to be helpful. The pet owner will ultimately be about caring for their new little pet. Tending to her and making her happy. Teaching her to live the way they want. Not strictly smutty good times with a strictly bound girl.

I am going to be a bit picky about this. While much is set in the idea, I am always happy to discuss things you might suggest as well. Feel like playing a couple as opposed to a single person? Want to discuss additional kinks for added fun?

Please pop a note to my inbox rather than post here.

If you are curious, here is the original thread for further reference.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Nymphadora

CLOSED - Thanks for reading!

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.