News:

Main Menu

Application Question

Started by PostdroneDuck, February 13, 2024, 07:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostdroneDuck

So is there something I'm meant to be doing to expedite my approval into a full fledged member/able to post and DM and all? It's been a few days. I know there a 24hr or more wait, but just double checking I haven't missed some criteria. I've been on forums that required x amount of posts in the available forums or you have to complete x, y, and z task to unlock everything or qualify. 

I have already completed the Intro/questionnaire.

RedPhoenix

Nope, there is no # of posts or anything like that. As long as you have answered all the questions in your intro thread you are good! Sometimes it can take shorter or longer and usually that's just based on how busy the staff are. If there is some particular problem they would let you know. If not, then it's just a test of patience. =)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

PostdroneDuck

Quote from: RedPhoenix on February 13, 2024, 08:25:39 PMNope, there is no # of posts or anything like that. As long as you have answered all the questions in your intro thread you are good! Sometimes it can take shorter or longer and usually that's just based on how busy the staff are. If there is some particular problem they would let you know. If not, then it's just a test of patience. =)
Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Oniya

Being active in your intro and other places helps Staff come to a decision.  The only place that you can see but not post in is the Adult Requests, but check out the other parts that are open to you and get to know the site!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17