Takrin [Sexual Scifi Slave Roleplay] (Seeking players)

Started by GloomCookie, March 29, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azaria

Character picture to be added later >.< when I find suitable one ...
Name: As'meyta

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Dom/Switch/Sub: Always submissive

Allegiance: Slave

Brief Bio: Being born into servitude she was taught how to submit and serve to whoever uses her in whatever way they wish. First she was in the Nei's harem and then it was seen fit that she's to be given as a gift to one of the Nei's loyal allies (I'll leave the choice for you guys to choose who will be her owner, if she's approved :) ) She didn't have any sadness or grief to leave her mother even as she knew she may never see her again. She was taught that slaves have none but loyalty to her mistress, whoever she was.

Haibane

Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

Thorn14

Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

GloomCookie

Quote from: Thorn14 on April 04, 2012, 12:52:37 PM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to work on my character yesterday. I had company.

Tis fine.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Azaria

Quote from: Haibane on April 04, 2012, 04:40:37 AM
Hi Azaria, the artist Linna is using for the main story images is ferres. He has a pay-to-view site but also has a deviantart account.

http://ferres.deviantart.com/

Any player could get great images there of slaves or free citizens from either planet. I thought it would work well if more players used his artwork (even changing their images?) so that the game took on a more homogenous feel.

I'm going to give it one more day, then if no suitable slave players show an interest of being with my mistress character I'll play her harem as NPCs and introduce her into the market scene.

thanx for the advice :) I think I'll be using this one now I'll just wait for my girl to be either approved or rejected ^^

Haibane

summoner2183

I think that my character would be interested in purchasing your slave to be his, Azaria.

Brandon

While thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I could still use a slave but I could also use a personal guard. I dont see Risa as someone to carry much firepower but having someone else there armed with the most advanced weaponry on Takrin makes a lot of sense.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play