Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Dear Villain,

You're a fucking skeleton. That creeps me the fuck out. We're done here.

-Midori <3
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

saphireMARIE

Midori, Darling.

Your amazing, you really are. But the way you sit in that window and watch him walk past every day is taking its toll, I can only sit and watch for so long.

I'm sorry.

Saphire,

Dom

Lovely Saphire,

You nipple is simply to distracting, I must be moving on.

Dom

I don't mind PMs, or KIK (NoBetterThanBeasts) requests

Stone

So, Dom. Dom. Dom. Dom.

Your dog knows your full name, but you didn't tell me.

Go be with your dog, Dom.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Cryptic

Oh, my darkling Phoenix,

You know I love you, but I can only play batman and catwoman so many times. I need something new, something fresh, and that is why I am leaving you.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Zaphod

Honey, I love your ass. You know I'd tap that ass all day long. But I can't let your cat move in with us. You know I am allergic to fur. But since you insist, it's goodbye. Now get outta here.

Shewolf

Babe, it's just disgusting the way you run around without your shirt all day. It's embarrassing!
People are asking me if you work out daily and I have no other choice than to tell them the truth and say that you just love working out to give me the pleasure of your perfect abs.
It's just too much to take! The pressure!! I mean... why can't you have man-boobs and a bear belly just like everyone else?!

No no... do not try to stop me or change my mind... we're through!

Cayenne

I've spent all this time, trying to make you break up with me, I mean, I wanted to be the victim in this, but I suppose you'll take that from me too, won't you? I suppose that still makes me the victim! Having my victimhood torn from me, by someone who refused to send me packing!  Is it really too much for me to ask for you to cheat on me?! For me to walk in one day, not to a surprise party, celebrating how much you, and your pack of incessant friendly people care about me, but to see you bent over some couch, doing the nasty with a stranger you just met!?

Well, you win.  You get all the tears now! Go ahead and the tears that were meant to be MINE! I'll just have to.. pretend there was some deep, hidden reason behind it, so that, I might be able to gather at least a little remorse, a little pain... yes, once again I'm picking up the crumbs from your leavings -- so that is why I am leaving!

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!

Goodbye.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Stone

You lied about being in the gutter. You're out.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

assleigh

Stone, you bastard! It's always, "I got my rocks off, baby, next time be quicker about it and you might too."

I can't TAKE it anymore!

A girl has needs...
*walks to the door rolling a suitcase behind me. As I open the door I look over my shoulder and say to you*

... you've NEVER satisfied me...

*steps into the doorway*

....not like....

*walks out the door and as it closes behind me you hear*

your best friend 'Pebbles'

*SLAM!*
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Misturees

"Well Assleigh, you complain too much for me and frankly, I can't handle it anymore. You are not deserving of what I would have given you. So Adios!"
"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

Cayenne

You know what, I admit it.

I'm too good for you.

I cheat on you at every turn, I spend your money, I play practical, and some might call them, criminally irresponsible jokes upon you, and yet, here you are! Not complaining at all! All this time, I was just waiting for you to protest, because thou dost not protest enough! I wanted you to want me! To be jealous! To be angry! To be possessive! To be a human freak'n being for once! Instead you're this, perfect creature! This goddess of kindness and I can't take it anymore!

We're over! No, don't apologize! It's too late for that, and unless you're going to set my house on fire, in a blind rage within the next few days, don't bother calling me for casual sex, because I aen't putting out for no, no nonsense supermodel!

Be happy I said goodbye!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

assleigh

CAYENNE...I tried to bring some spice into your life...and our bedroom...

... But your downcast eyes never looked at me with heat or hunger ...
... That frown ...
I could never turn it into a smile...

You don't love me
you never did...

...so I'll go. No! Don't say anything...this is for the best.
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

MechaStarfish91

Dearest Assleigh,

We started out having such wonderful chemistry between us, but as the years came and went, so did the affection you had for me.  I remember you use to make me jealous on purpose to keep me on my game, but now I get the feeling that you do it because you've lost interest in me.  Don't string me along if you don't want me anymore.  I'd rather end our relationship now than make it harder for us later down the road.  I loved you once, but it seems like made that decision too soon.  By the time you read this letter I will have already moved out.  It's for the best.  Farewell.

~MechaStarfish91     

Belle33

Mecha, what's with the blonde?  We' are so over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Cayenne

Belle,

Get you naked ass off my floor.  How many times have I told you to put like a tea cozy under your butt when you decide to lounge around the house. This is exactly why we don't have furniture! Sure, you have that honey moon phase of "We're fine without clothes! We save so much money on laundry!" You know what, we're not fine! Society evolved to include clothes, our couches evolved with the idea people would wear clothes, our hardwood manufacturing is not setup for torrent amounts of sex! I AM SORRY, I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS IDEA.

You know what, get your own place! Get your own life! Then you can see what it costs to varnish a floor! To have a coach professionally cleaned!

Enjoy your naked butt on whatever happens to be around time.

Not yours, Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Love And Submission

I don't like sticking my &$#!@ in crazy and.....you're pretty god damn crazy so....I guess this is good bye.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

assleigh

God dammit!
We're through, DTW!
How many fucking pairs of stockings do you have to ruin in a night? Shessus!

My ONs and OFFs

Love And Submission

I HAVE A FETISH. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND E?! I'M  BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND GOING INTO MY ROOM TO LISTEN LIKIN PARK AND  BOUT.  MIKE SHINODA UNDERSTANDS  ME EVEN IF YOU DON'T.

Also I apparently have access to a time machine because Likin park is still relevant in my world.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Cayenne

DTW,

You know what, I'm sort of tired of you crawling into your little box you've crayoned "Time Machine" onto.  I mean, it might have been fun messing with you, dressing in period costumes, making you believe that it was 1628, and you'd rather, overshot the very short period of which your favourite band was at all relevant. It was cute, also, as you clumsily attempted to impress me with your rendition of "In the end" on that lute I'd bought from the ren fair. 

And you know what? I don't mind buying stockings just for you, and pretending they're mine, because, hey, you want to run around the house naked with a stocking on your head like some high as a kite burglar, you go right ahead.

But serious, we live in the present! THE FREAKING PRESENT, why don't you go out and listen to a band that is currently making music right now and see if you like that. Expand a little! You know what? I'm going to show you how to expand. I'm going to go see other people!  Oh, and P.S. I burned down your time machine, so you can't come crawling back before we broke up.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes. We broke up.  It takes two to tango, and one to say go find someone else to steal leggings from.

ONs & OFF

Belle33

Cayenne, you still have the stinch of DTW on you.  I overlooked it for a while because, well.. you're hot.  But really - who isn't.  I've changed the locks, now go .. and lose my number.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

Belle33,
I am sorry but I cannot share you with your career. I know how important is volleyball for you, but enough is enough. I gave you warnings and now I am leaving. I have found two gorgeous female volleyball players who have just turned 18.
I wish you good luck with your career.
Regards,
TL

assleigh

TheLegionary,
We're through, you pedophile.
I loved you, I really did... Why else would I have indulged your clown fetish and worn the big shoes and squeaky red nose?
but finding you in bed with a pair of junior varsity high school volleyball players.... It broke my heart...weren't the braces a clue they lied about their age?
Goodbye! forever!

My ONs and OFFs

ChicagoOkie

assleigh,

My dear, I care about you greatly. That first time you brought your "friend" into the bedroom. I was cool with it. Even though it ended up just the two of you for most of the night. But, then I caught you at build a bear making googly eyes at a stuffed bunny. I'm sorry but your stuffed animal fetish is just getting out of hand.

We're through.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

DarkToxins

chicagookie......I'm sorry but your body is too amazing in your profile picture, I'm tired of orgasaming every second of everyday, farewell love