Pokemon RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, April 07, 2012, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So yeah, why not?

Of course, there are three different possibilities for this roleplay, all a twist on the setting that it takes place in.

Of course, it will be set in a world where pokemon and humans live side by side and co-exist.

Now, where the setting comes in is three different ideas:

1. Pokemon Family RP: We examine the family life of a...family, living in the pokemon world, with each person having their own pokemon partner to help out around the house and such.

2. Pokemon Academy RP: Set in a boarding school style setting, we look at a training academy for pokemon trainers, where they learn about various pokemon as well as have their own to train.

3. Feudal Japan: Taken from Pokemon Conquest, a new game coming out in June, this would be a Pokemon RP...set in Feudal Japan rather than modern day times. o3o So, Samurai, Ninja, Emperors, etc...all set in a pokemon filled world.

Of course, all Trainers/characters must be at least 16, but aside from that, the possibilities are endless! ;D

Silk

I'm interested in number 2 and 3, not so much number 1 :)

Snowe

I'd totally be in for all three.

Not sure how 3 would work though, I mean, most of pokemon is the tech used to maintain and heal pokemon. If that's removed, how would they survive battles o.O
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Wolfy

Quote from: Snowe on April 07, 2012, 10:47:18 AM
I'd totally be in for all three.

Not sure how 3 would work though, I mean, most of pokemon is the tech used to maintain and heal pokemon. If that's removed, how would they survive battles o.O

It's not about battles in this instance..it's more about working together with them as partners. o3o

You know, you laugh, you cry, you live, and you die....with your pokemon. o3o

Snowe

O..IC.

I shall have a Mr. Mime. *Randomly mimes the Mr Mime, who mimes the mime miming the [Mr] Mime*
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Wolfy

Indeed...and if we go with Idea 3, you'll only be allowed to have one, maybe two pokemon partners...so you'll have to choose wisely. ;D

Xenolord

They all, actually interest me. More interest in one or two. Three I could do, but, you know. Preferences.

Frank Reshman

I wouldn't mind any of these suggestions.  As long as they're pokemon involved, I'm game.  Hell, I'm still playing Pokemon Red. 

That brings up another thing.  Are we doing all generations?  Or are we cutting it off after a certain generation?

Lusa

I am very, very interested in 2 and 3! I'm looking for my first rp...and this sounds awesome

summoner2183

Looks interesting... I'm intrigued in ideas 2 and 3 actually.

Animegurl5

It's a very interesting idea... I'm leaning more towards Two and Three though, two more than three. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Vaulera

Although not horribly up to date with them pokemons, I have an interest in the second one on the list there.

Urbanzorro

I'm interested as well, leaning towards 2 the most followed by 3 ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ember Star

I am definitely interested in all three ideas!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Carlissa

Quote3. Feudal Japan: Taken from Pokemon Conquest, a new game coming out in June, this would be a Pokemon RP...set in Feudal Japan rather than modern day times. o3o So, Samurai, Ninja, Emperors, etc...all set in a pokemon filled world.

I have a few questions about this one...

1. Will we be playing as feudal lords and rule our own countries (or whatever feudal lords rule over), or will this just take place in the same setting, where we can have any occupation we want?

2. And if we ARE playing as feudal lords, will we be playing as the actual feudal lords from Nobunaga (which I'm pretty sure were actually feudal lords in real life), or will we be making our own characters?

3. Will this RP have a system to it? If so, what are you planning to use if you deicide to play the 3rd option? WIll it play as the traditional Pokemon games, or will it play by Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition's style?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Would be interested mainly in option 2 but possibly the others as well....

Xaoc

Actually all three ideas sound fun. Color me interested. My only issue would be if we had all... 689? Something stupid high pokemon... It is just a pet peeve of mine.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Animegurl5

So far I have counted:

5 maybe 6 for idea 1
10 maybe 11 for idea 2 or 3...

Not state the obvious, but I do believe that ideas 2 and 3 are most popular. :) Let's see who breaks the tie. ;)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Lusa

Ahaha, I already have my character ready in case number 2 is the one. So, I'd say I'm more for 2 than 3  ;D

NotCarrot

The second option sounds interesting. Did you have a plot in mind, or is this going to be a more open-ended sandbox kind of thing?
Also using all the generations would be cool, or at least mixing a few of the later gens with gen 1.

Wolfy

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Animegurl5

Xaoc

Sounds fun as hell. So what is next? Tossing around character ideas? Guidelines? I don't know about you all, but my mind is already spinning with ideas.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Smoothtrooperette

Ah-- Is it too late to show interest in this?  This seems right up my alley.

Humbugearthquake

I would be very interested in this! Sound awesome :)
I would prefere number two or three and I think number three would be really fun! I have always loved feudal japan ;)

Wolfy

So, Idea 2, a Pokemon Academy, it is.

Trainers will need to be at least 16, of course.

So, now that it's decided, the next thing is a profile. I'm thinking Trainers at the school will only have 1-2 pokemon, at least starting out. is that ok with everyone?

Silk

suits me quite happily. How about either one, 2 stage evolution pokemon or pokemon without evolution, or two 3 evolution stage pokemon

Xaoc

Sounds good. I'll start cooking something up.

Wolfy

Well..I was just thinking one-two pokemon without any kind of limiting factor..xD

Carlissa

Yes! Then I am totally starting out with an Arceus and a Mewtwo! No one shall stop me now!

C'mon... There must be SOME kind of limiting factor. We're talking about students after all. We can't have everyone start out with fully evolved pokemon (at least out of a three stage evolution line). I mean, a newbie trainer showing up with a Dragonite and a Charizard... Whaaaaat?

Wolfy

You're limited to two pokemon. Each must be First Stage (Or Baby stage)

o3o They can, however, evolve during the RP.

Xaoc

Handful of questions!

What do you expect from character sheets? How detailed would you like them to be?

How close are we following the game? Move list? Only allowed moves learn-able by game rules? Only allowed 4 moves at any given time?

Thanks.

Wolfy

Profiles:

Name
Pokemon (1-2 first stage for Students, 5-6 for Teachers. No legendaries. Should also match your career.):
Future Career:
Bio: (Small Bio. :P)
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:
Sexual Orientation:

As for pokemon moves, your pokemon can learn any move they would naturally learn through the game, and they start off with four. However, more will need to be trained with them, but you are not limited to having only four at any given time.

Smoothtrooperette

May I suggest--  The Pokemon must make sense to your character's background? 

As in--  Rich kid might have more access to different types:  IE - Fossil Pokemon because their parents shelled out the cash for the fossil.  Someone younger might not be able to handle a stronger pokemon.  Someone that's working their way to being a nurse would have a Chansey or Audino, etc...

summoner2183

Smooth troopette has a point there...

Humbugearthquake

Hey, I was wondering, when it says Favorite Position on the character sheet, what should you put down? :P

Wolfy

Profiles updated, and Favorite Position means, of course, favorite sex position...:P xD

summoner2183

Ahhhh, oh yeah may I ask if the Pokemon we get is from the Kanto region or what? And where is this rp set in?

Xaoc

Region is a very good question.

Someplace new? Or some place old?

Wolfy

Set in Hoenn.

Your pokemon and your characters, however, can be from any region.

Smoothtrooperette

It might also be a good idea to add Sexual Orientation and the region your character is from to your profile thingy.  Region could technically fit in Bio, though-- I guess.  But SO can't, so...  Throwing that out there.

Edit:  Also, curious-- Would an ex Gym Leader/League Member be allowed?  As a teacher, of course.

NotCarrot

Am I right in assuming that "Future Career" refers to the various types of trainers that are encountered during the game, or can it be more general?

Smoothtrooperette

It -seems- like it could be of various things.  Like Professors, etc.  Instead of being like "Lass" etc trainer types.

NotCarrot

...okay, yeah. I retract the questions. I need to stop posting off the top of my head at half past one in the morning.

Xenolord

NO MORE QUESTIONS WE'RE GOING!

Name: Jiselle Dubois
Appearence: Like this, but younger looking. Use your imagination.
Pokemon: Carvannha
Future Career: Aspiring Gym Leader and Restaraunt owner.
Bio: Jiselle comes from a poor fishing family in Rustport City. Her father caught a Carvannha in his net one day, and it took a shining to the young Jiselle.
Ons: Kindness, interest in fishing, mental wit and dexterity.
Offs: Rude people, ignorant people.
Favorite Position: The Charizard (Seriously, look it up. It exists.) But more commonly, Reverse Cowgirl.
Sexual Orientation: Testing the water.

Smoothtrooperette

Name: Vanessa Schroeder

Appearence:  5' 4"  Slender. Long flowing auburn hair-- Usually pulled back into a bun;
wavy when not pulled up. Almond shaped emerald green eyes, pale skin and lips that
sit between being thin and full.  High cheekbones and a serious expression.  Some lines are
starting to show on her face; but don't detract from her beauty.  She seems strict.

Pokemon: Haxorus (7), Kingdra (12), Garchomp (20), Altaria (14), Flygon (14), Druddigon (10); Druddigon or
Garchomp tend to be the only ones out of their Pokeballs.  The Garchomp's fairly old and scarred.

Current Career: Teaching -- Specifically, Biology

Bio:  With a family running a Dragon specialized gym, it wasn't any surprise that Vanessa showed deep interest in dragon type Pokemon.  Receiving a Gible when she was very young, the girl showed promise in becoming the leader of the Gym.  Passing her tests with flying colors at the age of 18, she spent the next ten years as a rather ruthless gym leader, studying Pokemon biology on the side lines. However, she retired at the age of 28 and went into teaching due to the combination of her Garchomp's advanced age and leg wound-- and the death of her first Haxorus.

Hometown:  Opelucid City

Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual

Ons: The usual Tall, Dark and Handsome type of women-- Few and far between.  Women who can defeat her in battle. Power. Fellow Dragon Tamers and Ice Trainers catch her eye.

Offs: Loud women.  Weakness.  Bug pokemon and trainers.

Favorite Position: Strap-on doggy style with her breasts against the cold glass of her office; head jerked back by her hair. Awe yeah.

(( Lemme know if there are any problems.  Dragon pokemon are strong, yes-- But her pokemon tend to be fairly old, seeing as the youngest is at least seven years of age.  I don't mind changing Vanessa's type specialty, if you feel Dragons are too OP. ))

Frank Reshman

Name: James Freestone
Appearence:
Pokemon:  Bulbasaur (just hatched) and Eevee (2)
Future Career: Gym Teacher (crosses fingers) or Future Teacher at the Academy
Bio: Shy and on the quiet side, James tends to not stand out as much as his fellow classmates.  However, he is quick witted and is devilishly charming.  That, along with his innate ability for pokemon battles make him an all around good student and a good friend.  James is originally from Kanto.  He got his tuition payed in full through grants and scholarships, and is just excited to be in Hoenn.
Ons: Submissive women
Offs: Dominant women, nothing "out there" (Voip, snuff, etc.)
Favorite Position: Doggy Style
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Silk

Name: Fiona Sirell
Appearence:
Pokemon :
Zangoose
Ralts
Future Career:Counsellor
Bio: (Small Bio. ) Fiona has always had a great deal of difficulty expressing her opinions as a child, however she has always been a very good listener, she really enjoys listening to other peoples stories, although she could never return the favor due to her lacking ability to express herself. Because of this her and her family decided that maybe becoming a counsellor would be the best direction for her to follow as a career, but before she starts her studys to become one, she like most people her age joined the academy to become skilled pokemon trainers. She was given a Zangoose by her father to help her overcome her fear of snakes when her family wasn't around to shield her.
Ons:Being dominated, willing to experiment.
Offs: Bathroom play, gore, snakes
Favorite Position: still experimenting
Sexual Orientation: Bi curious.

Lusa

Name: Parah Green
Appearence:
Pokemon: Joltik, Sunkern
Future Career: Scientist
Bio: Parah is an intellectual girl with a thirst for all types of knowledge, and is inquisitive and friendly by nature. She can come across as a know-it-all, but is generally sweet tempered. Some would classify her as a typical nerd or bookworm. She is a hard-working student who cares a lot about her grades at the Academy. As a girl from Rustboro City, she is interested in all things science and industry. Parah has a preference for Electric and Grass types.
Ons: Rough play, being dominated, muscular/fit partners
Offs: Bathroom play
Favorite Position: Doggy Style
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male preference

Humbugearthquake

Name: Andrew Stinson
Appearence:
Pokemon: Charmander, Geodude
Future Career: Military
Bio: Andrew was raised in the army by his father who was very stern and not very loving. He was always raised to acknowledge strength and look down on the weak. He is quite egotistic and arrogant by nature but also very loyal and have no problem standing up for his friends. He's the type of guy you want on your side in a fight. 
Ons: Independence, submission
Offs: Water sports
Favorite Position: Doggy-style
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Animegurl5

Sorry, I've been a little distracted... I'll have the profile up later today.... Hopefully :P

Silk

Lots of good trainers, really looking forward to this :D

Animegurl5

Name: Jadaria Brookes (Jade for short)
Appearance:
Minus the bow ofcourse. :P
Pokémon: Swellow Female (Nicknamed: Kayla)
Future Career: Ranger
Bio: Jadaria’s whole family has been a part of the rangers force for as long as she can remember, and as far as the stories her mother used to tell her before tucking her into bed at night. That alone was enough to strike Jade’s interest in the career but then the accident happened. A disaster sent the Pokémon into a panic, causing stampedes and many other accidents. While working to keep them safe, Jadaria’s mother got caught in one of the stampedes and didn’t survive. Supported by her father and her older brother, she grew up to be a strong individual who would never back down from any situation. Her goal to become just another ranger changed and now she will settle for nothing less than being the best Ranger in the world.
Ons: Riddles and puzzles, Gentleness and Kind heartedness.
Offs: Rude, inconsiderate and stupid people or questions.
Favorite Position: Inexperienced
Sexual Orientation: Impartial

summoner2183

Name: Andrew Dalton
Appearence: Andrew is 5'8" tall and is leanly built. He likes to keep his brown hair neatly trimmed, and he likes to wear jeans and a shirt with sometimes a jacket over his shirt.
Pokemon: Squirtle, Snivy
Future Career: Researcher
Bio: Andrew was born in a long line of researchers and Pokemon trainers. His parents were both before they married and they passed on the love of pokemon to him. While his parents has a preference for Fire, Electric, Ground and Psychic Pokemon... he however has a personal preference for Grass and Water.
Ons: SUbmission, Oral Play
Offs: Scat, Mutilation, Snuff, toilet play and other disgusting fetishes
Favorite Position: Doggy Style, Missionary

Ember Star

Quick question. Are shiny Pokemon allowed? And if they are can they be shiny Pokemon who are not tgr usual shiny color? I ask because I'm converting my last Pokemon character I had and her starter was a pale blue Pichu
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Here's my character. If anything needs to be changed, just let me know.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Elektra Kandou
Appearence:

Pokemon: Pichu (Nickname: Sparkles. Gender: Female.)

and a soon-to-be-hatched Eevee egg.

Future Career: Researcher of rare/unusual Pokemon.

Bio: Elektra grew up loving Pokemon, she would often offer to help out at the PokeCenter and Lab. She was helping out at the Lab one day when a pale blue Picnic zoomed past her and knocked the bucket of mop water she was using over. The Pichu was apparently only a few days old and had been a ball of trouble since she hatched. Getting into stuff, electrifying people, making a mess of things. Elektra however was not aware of the naughtiness of the young Pokemon and immediately attracted by her odd color, Elektra called the little beast to her. The Pichu took a immediately liking to the small framed, soft speaking girl and bounded into her arms, unfortunately giving off slight sparks when she did, but not enough to harm Elektra, just make her hair stand on end. The Professor there was amazed at the Pichu's immediately attraction to Elektra, all too happy to be rid of the little trouble maker, he gave the Pichu to Elektra, seeing a great future ahead for her.

Elektra's aunt she who she's lived since she was orphaned at a young age, her aunt worked a lot so Elektra was pretty much on her own from a young age. But her aunt does love her and as a parting gift when Elektra left for the academy, she gave her niece a Pokemon egg. Little does Elektra know that this egg contains a rare Eevee.

Ons: Romance, gentleness, kindness, poetry.
Offs: Rudeness, aggression, cruelty, hatefulness.
These are only a few character-specific, personality Ons and Offs. Please see my written Ons and Offs (click the blue heart in my signature) and "My Role Play Preferences" for more information.
Favorite Position: Missionary (open to try different things)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

summoner2183

So,when do we start this thing?

Xaoc

Name: Dylon Rosesn
Appearence:
Pokemon : Misdreavus (Female, First pokemon) Houndour (Male, second pokemon)
Future Career: Unknown (Medium perhaps)
Bio: Born the child of a world famous Psychic, Dylon lacked the gift. His twin sister on the other had, had it in spades. Born only minutes apart, Dylon was worthless to his family. He still went to the same schools, and given the best education but he was born a failure. Until the day his sister died, and holding her in his arms he suddenly awoke. He could feel her soul leave her body. From that day forward, he had a gift, and yet still hated all the Psychics who tormented him as a child. He would never forgive them.
Ons: Sexually inexperienced, likes things rough.
Offs: Psychic people. Mushy stuff.
Favorite Position: Only had sex once, so isn't entirely sure. Would like to try them all.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual but could likely be talked into giving anything a try.

NotCarrot

Edison Stubeck
Appearence:
Muscular and stocky, Edison stands at a whopping five feet six inches. He has tanned skin and dark-red hair, kept straight and about neck length. He usually dresses well when out of uniform, and usually wears a pair of dark, rectangular prescription-sunglasses.

Pokemon:
Ditto - (?) - Proteus
Polywag -(f) - Typhon

Future Career: Breeder

Bio:
Edison's parents were researchers for the Silph Corporation. They encouraged their son to reach his full academic potential with rigorous courses of study, also instilling him with a deep sense of what constituted proper behavior and social status. He both embraced their teachings and resented the level of control exerted over his life, rebelling as overtly as he could. This largely manifested in intense physical training taken on his own initiative in addition to his academic work, studying the techniques used at Saffron's dojo whenever possible. He decided to become a Breeder as a sort of compromise between his own and his parents' interests; Edison would work towards breeding the strongest Fighting Pokemon possible.

Edison has developed an overabundance of confidence in both his academic work, as well as in his battling abilities. One of these areas is less well-founded than the other, to put it mildly.

Ons: Domination and submission (giving or receiving), intelligence and wit, anyone who challenges him or sufficiently defies his expectations of status, tickling
Offs: Crude behavior, scat and other extreme fetishes, desperation
Favorite Position: +++error: insufficient data+++
Sexual Orientation: Closeted Bisexual

As an OOC note, yes, Poliwag is not a fighting type. But it evolves into Poliwrath, so I think it fits. Plus I figured they'd be easier to obtain around Saffron than a Riolu or Tyrogue.

Lusa

I'm loving all of you guys' characters!

Wolfy

This will begin...sometime.

But we need a head count of males and females...xD

Frank Reshman

Quote from: Wolfy on April 16, 2012, 07:02:52 AM
This will begin...sometime.

But we need a head count of males and females...xD

Just went through.  6 girls and 5 boys.  Ended up with a pretty even split.  Although, I wasn't complaining around page 2 when it was 4 girls and me  :D

Silk

Most of the girls are Bi too as well.

Ember Star

Quote from: Silk on April 16, 2012, 07:35:58 AM
Most of the girls are Bi too as well.
I may change Elektra to lesbian or straight depending on rather or not TheDreadPirateRoberts makes a character. Lol

Quote from: Frank Reshman on April 16, 2012, 07:12:20 AM
Just went through.  6 girls and 5 boys.  Ended up with a pretty even split.  Although, I wasn't complaining around page 2 when it was 4 girls and me  :D
We may end up with 6 boys if TheDreadPirateRoberts kicks his lazy bum in action and whips up a quick character. Lol (no offense darling, when you see this). Also have another friend who's a boy who might be interested

Nobody ever told me if it was okay to have a blue Pichu

Smoothtrooperette

TECHNICALLY; a blue pichu doesn't exist.  However, I'm sure there's a berry out there somewhere that turned it blue. (IE Pikan berries) There's your reasoning; I don't see a problem with it.

Ember Star

Lol. I know it doesn't exist. That's why I asked if it was okay.

Thanks!

Lusa

I'm pretty excited for this to start, lol. Cute pichu, Ember <3

Silk

Kaizer Bolt

Is this thing still going, I have a Profile Ready if it is...
Hate? You think you have hate?
You don't know the meaning of the word.
You think you possess true hatred?
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

Smoothtrooperette

If the original OP doesn't take over in a day or two; I'll be glad to take over.  I'll send a PM if that's the case to anyone who has a profile already in the thread as well as a PM to the OP asking if it's okay if I take over.

NotCarrot

Anyone have any OOC-type stuff they'd like to work out while we wait? Character arcs or whatever?

Smoothtrooperette

I'd like to know if everyone wants their characters to be in the same home room/classes or have similar classes, etc.

Animegurl5

I'm cool with anything, but I think it would be good to have them have the same home room, but different classes that might overlap with the scheduals of others. :)

Smoothtrooperette

That works, because then all of the characters would have a chance to interact--  Then go on to have some alone time.

NotCarrot

Yeah, different but overlapping schedules'd probably be best. Do boarding schools generally have a 'home room' period, though?

Smoothtrooperette

I don't see why it wouldn't.  It promotes social interaction between students as well as a calm period before classes start for the day.  Besides; it's our RP-- SO we can pretty much do anything we wish with it.  However we want the school structured, etc.

Animegurl5

Could somebody come up with a list of possible classes, becuase honestly I have no idea what they could be.

Smoothtrooperette

I'd assume it'd be like regular school; but with certain Pokemon things thrown in.

Homeroom
Math
Pokemon Biology
Lunch
Pokemon Battling III
Literature
Etc

Animegurl5

And I'm assuming there would be certain classes geared more towards the skills needed for specific future careers. Like for example, a more intense gym class for characters like mine who are going into physical careers and more 'spiritual' classes for characters like Dylon who might be going into the medium career.

Smoothtrooperette

NotCarrot

Maybe instead of an actual homeroom class, just a common area where students mingle each morning before class?

And maybe as the basic shared class list...

Pokemon Biology (including care, etc)
Battling 101
Pokemon Tech (basic theory of Pokeballs, the PC system, etc)
Items: Potions, Berries, and Beyond
and then a more real-world base of classes.

Frank Reshman

I've always been fascinated about how that tech works.  If you want someone who can BS a lot of things, and still make it sound believable, I'm your guy.  If there's an actual site that is devoted to Pokemon Lore, that would be a great link, too.

NotCarrot

Just Bulbapedia that I'm aware of. There's probably others, but it's the most comprehensive/accessible that I've seen.

Kaizer Bolt

Well Frank I'd be happy to help on BS'ing, I'm great at that, plus I've always wanted to add my own theories to explain how things work or why things are the way they are, for example why Nidorans have two species for each gender.
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

Ember Star

I always wondered about the Nidoran thing too. Anyway. Whatever happened to Wolfy?

Kaizer Bolt

I always figured that it somehow involved there being specific genes on the X and Y chromosome that determine genes in mammals. The base species is Nidoran, but the differences in the male Y chromosome and female X chromosome have such an effect on the resulting organism that it's treated as separate species, kinda like how there is Incubus and Succubus separately, and they aren't referred to as a single race.

Smoothtrooperette

I think that falls under Biology, though. =P

Anyway;  I don't know what happened to Wolfy.

Xenolord

I volunteer myself to lead a search party to find him!

Smoothtrooperette

It'd be a one person search party.  I'm going to send him a message soon and see where he's been.  If he's been too busy-- I was just gonna ask if one of us can make an IC and OoC thread and get opening posts out of the way.

Kaizer Bolt

Well apparently he seems to be having random fun or something in teh forums.
I'm a good stalker...
I think he might have forgotten us...
TnT

Smoothtrooperette

Kaizer Bolt

Xenolord

Try again until the Stalfos stop killing me.

Oh, wait, sorry. I say we let Trouperette take over. She seems to have taken the reigns in Wolfy's absence.

Kaizer Bolt

I want the option that gets fastest, cause me and my GF want to rp... XD

Xenolord

I say we call a vote:

All in favor of Trouperette taking over, say I.

I.

Kaizer Bolt

Wolfy

Trooperette can take over if she wishes. I'll still be part of the RP, just..in the background. >_>

Kaizer Bolt

...great! In that case... I'll post my Profile!

Name: Durge Padurios
Appearence:
Pokemon: Kisame {Gible, Male}, Ghidorah {Deino, Male}
Future Career: Dragon-Type Master, Future Master of the Dragon User Clan
Bio: Born in Blackthorn City, like many people Durge planned on becoming a Dragon-Type Trainer, but unlike most kids who went off claiming they would do so, Durge was different, seeing as his father was a member of the Dragon User Clan, and his Grandfather the Master of the Dragon User Clan, Durge went to prove that he had what it took to become a Dragon-Master. To that ends, Durge, under the supervision of his grandfather and father, started a unique lifestyle form when he was four where he would spent the majority of his time living amongst the Pokemon of the Dragon's Den, slowly learning the ways Dragon-Pokemon lived, and understanding that they were the hardest Pokemon to raise because their ferocious fighting spirit was unlike those of other Pokemon: he understood that Dragon Pokemon, while like all other Pokemon in that they could forge bonds of friendship, trust, and loyalty, were not so easily swayed by a trainer who had only badges to their name or a number of wins over opponents: each and every Dragon-Type Pokemon tested their trainer until they proved themselves worthy of commanding the power of that Dragon-Type Pokemon. Instead of going through the usual routine of becoming a typical certified trainer, Durge instead underwent the initiation into becoming a recognized member of the Dragon User Clan, but in order to even qualify for the initiation test, it was required that Durge capture a Dragon-Type Pokemon, but due to the customs of the Dragon-User Clan, Durge could not catch any of the Dragon-Type Pokemon in the Dragon's Den, for it was a sacred site and the Pokemon were to be respected there. Durge traveled a great distance to reach the Wayward Cave, in order to catch the native Dragon-Type Pokemon there: Gible, and as part of his qualification, Durge had to capture a Gible, not by battling it (for the qualification forbade the common practice of simply beating and then capturing a Dragon-Tpe Pokemon with another Pokemon), but by befriending one and earning the trust of one of them, and so did Durge manage to do so, befriending the Gible he would later name Kisame and returning with it by his side to qualify for the initiation test. Upon qualifying, Durge then had to train with his newfound friend for an entire year, and upon the end of the year Durge and Kisame would be tested in battle, and depending on the results Durge would either be accepted, or forced to train for another year and try again. Luckily for Durge, his time amongst the Dragon-Type Pokemon had made it easier for him than most aspiring Dragon-Type pokemon in teaching their Pokemon how to battle, having seen the parents of Dragon-Type Pokemon teaching their offspring how to battle in the very wild itself, and using a refined replication of this method, Durge and Kisame passed the initiation test, and for exceeding expectations, Durge was granted a gift: an egg that soon hatched into a newborn Deino, which Durge named Ghidorah. Durge's attendance of the Academy is the direct result of his father's efforts to help his son in becoming more sociable, as Durge's grandfather had stepped down and Durge's father had proved himself the best-fit to replace his father as Master of the Dragon User Clan, and after his ascension Durge's father sent Durge to the academy on the grounds that Durge was so obsessed with Pokemon that he neglected making human attachments, and it is Durge's father's hope that by going here, Durge will learn that Pokemon are not the only important things he needs to understand if he wants to become more than just a Dragon-Type Master, as without learning to balance interactions with himself and Pokemon alongside interactions with himself and other people, Durge would not be worthy to succeed his father as Master of the Dragon User Clan.
Ons: Rough Play, Dirty Talking, Teasing, Fighting For Control During Sex, Anal (Giving), Attempting to Dominate Him
Offs: Extreme Fetishes (I.E. Scat, Gore, etc.), Submission Without Any Attempts To Fight Back
Favorite Position: Any Sexual Position Against A Wall

Also, I love your avatar Wolfy. XD

Xenolord

Quote from: Wolfy on April 20, 2012, 03:09:19 PM
Trooperette can take over if she wishes. I'll still be part of the RP, just..in the background. >_>

MA~AN Wolfy! You take all the freakin' fun out of a Military Coup.

Smoothtrooperette

Oh my! I was just trying to incite Wolfy to take the reigns and start.  Very well. OoC and IC will be up fairly soon!

Smoothtrooperette

OOC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137845.0

Take a look over OOC; tell me anything that needs to be changed.  Tell me your opinion on it...  And I'll get to work on the IC post now.

Smoothtrooperette

IC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=340.0

Explains some IC rules.  OOC rules will be posted today.

summoner2183

Well it seems that the game will begin in earnest!

Smoothtrooperette

If I missed your character/messed something up about your character-- Let me know in the OOC thread.  Thank you!

NeonDonut

Is there any more room for characters? D: I really wanted to join the roleplay but just got approved today.

Kaizer Bolt

Gotta talk to the boss lady for that, Smoothtrooperette-Sama is who you ought to ask, either look for the OOC thread to ask or simply PM her directly asking. I think we have an uneven number of people, so who knows?

NeonDonut

Name:Emily Rotz
Appearence: Emily has bright purple hair that flows down her back, she enjoys wearing tight skimpy shorts and tank tops.
Pokemon: A small recently hatched Charmander, by the name of Amber. Amber if very timid and doesn't enjoy battling. She loves spending time with Emily though.
Future Career: Emily hopes to become a Pokemon master, although she is much too naive to realise at the rate she is going she won't even be a competent trainer.
Bio: Emily hails from Saffron City in Kanto, her parents are split up and she has always been rather well off as her father has a well paying job at Silph Co. Emily is what many would call a slut, as she has slept with many boys even just because they had asked. She doesn't see this as a problem because she enjoys it and they are much nicer to her afterwards. Emily is not exactly mentally disabled but she is what many people would call extremely blond, she is gullible and tends to believe anything.
Ons: Rough Sex, Vaginal, Anal, Being dominated, Dirty Talk, Romance, Love
Offs:The usual watersports and other extremities, mean people, people who lord their intelligence over her.
Favorite Position: Missionary
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Slightly Curious, not really)