Lisbeth Salander/Nils Bjurman type relationship?

Started by Primarch, February 06, 2011, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

If you've read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (or seen the movie) I'm sure you can most certainly remember how Lisbeth suffered under Bjurman. I'd be quite interested in doing a casual RP focusing on a similar relationship. It doesn't have to be precisely the same, but should have some of the same elements, a male figure (moi) in a position of overwhelming authority over a female (you). While a financial dependably like the book might be the angle we work with for why your character is forced into this very reluctant role, or perhaps your character has cheated on their significant other or committed some serious crime and my character has the evidence, which he dangles like a carrot on a rope as he gets a ride (well that analogy worked very well! XD), or maybe your character needs a well paying job that my character can provide, perhaps to support her kids on her own, but doesn't actually have some required skill for the role and thus proves her value as an employee in a different manner.

While such a game would of course features several scenes with your character submitting to mine, to make it just those would get boring perhaps sooner then desired so I'd also like to play a second character, perhaps some kind of morale support for your character who she either vent with or just enjoy the company of while trying to forget what's going on her life behind closed doors. Ultimately this would be a dark, gritty NC game. Your character would be reluctant in doing anything demanded of her, this won't be an NC game where she turns around half way through and decides she enjoys it. That being said, I think it could be a very interesting and fun game.

I am however entering what I can expect to be a very busy college semester, so while I imagine my replies will be on a daily-ish rate muse depending (which can make it go either way) I'll only be looking to play this game with one person, although if my free time is more then expected and I'm quite enjoying it and there's interest a second game might be taken on.

Well, thanks for reading thus far! If you're interested feel free to post here or PM, we can discuss details and plot out characters!