Miskatonic U: School For The Supernatural (EX , HP Lovecraft , Need A GM)

Started by Love And Submission, December 18, 2010, 06:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Miskatonic University!

Plot: Miskatonic University  is a famous University started by HP Lovecraft in 1912 that caters to supernatural beings. From Cthulhu to  Frankenstein to The Wolf man to Dracula , If you're a supernatural being and you want to  get a college degree from a  a schooll dedicated to catering to your needs then Miskatonic University is the schooll for you. Miskatonic is a schooll that prides itself on giving supernatural beings the tools they need to survive in the mainstream world  in a stress free setting. For Vampires we have fresh blood in the cafeteria that is brought in from our local blood bank daily and for our for Mermaid and semi-aquatic we even have tank  apartment that our cleaned  on a nightly basis by our undead cleaning staff brought back to life by Doctor Herbert west himself. No matter whether you're an a demon or a an angel , Miskatonic is the schooll for you.

*Unless you're mortal , then you should probably never ever ever come here.

Rules:

-Since it's HP Lovecraft , This will probably end up going in EX. Sorry if you don't like EX but I want to stay true to the man himself.
- Any Supernatural Being is open  from Pikachuku to Cthulhu
though I ask if you do use a  character from one of Lovecraft's stories that you make them a teacher and not a student.
-Mortals are allowed though I would expect it to be pretty hard for them to survive on campus without being eaten or set a blaze. So if you do chose to be human  , you should probably be careful walking around the school.
- I don't want too many of one Supernatural being. So I'm going to limit it to four. I:E There can only be Four Vampires , Four Zombies , Four Mermaids Etc. Etc.
- It's free form , not system.

The Cast:
Administration -
President and Dean: HP Lovecraft - Not Taken

Teachers(and course they teach.)
Astronomy -: Cthulhu - Not Taken
Psychology and Parapsychology- Nyarlathotep - Not Taken
Marine Biology -Crawling Chaos - Not Taken
Human Biology - Herbert West - Not Taken

OCC: While I think this is a good idea , I'm not sure I'm the guy to be the GM as I'm a horrible gm and that I'm not all that familiar with all of Lovecraft's work. Oh and man Cthulhu is  a hard name to spell.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Ironwolf85

I might give it a shot though I'm not sure exactly what to play, I admit I lean towards some stuff... I came up with a dark fairy tale character of my own device, a mechanical character from itilan folklore, (pinniochio was one of about seven stories of wooden, clockwork, stone, or metal men from italy.) but he might not work.
I like playing exotic characters, but how to stand out in a university like this?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.