Demons in Brook Haven (LGBT, slice of life/modern fantasy recruit thread)

Started by Vergil1989, November 04, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Maybe the stars were aligned just right.  Maybe someone was looking out for the first of us humans to be paired off with a demonic companion.  Whatever the case, it turns out most of the legends and stories involving succubi and incubi were very, very wrong.  They didn't want to corrupt us just so they could drag us down to Hell or whatever passed for a plane of eternal punishment in whatever part of the world you happened to call home.  The demons that soon became our constant companions didn't have any diabolical plans of any kind it turned out.  They just wanted to serve, because that's what they had been created for in the first place it turned out.  That didn't mean they didn't have their own desires of course, their own hopes, dreams, and what have you, but their first priority was to make us content, happy, and satisfied in our day to day lives, because the happier and intense our positive emotions were, the more they could feed upon those same emotions without any ill effects on us.

How did all this happen you ask?  Well....let's go back to the beginning shall we?

While demons had come to Earth many times before, their race was brought into the open in a relatively large town located deep within the great state of Oregon.  The town in question was called Brook Haven, deep in the beautiful countryside with only one major city within a two hour drive, making the town otherwise unremarkable and rather isolated as a result.  Yet the beautiful vistas and the fact there was a rather famous resort of sorts within Brook Haven, among most amenities you'd expect anywhere else, made it a popular tourist spot back in the day.  Yet for some reason, Brook Haven seemed to be a literal haven for people that were trying to get away from something.  And for those that lived there, many considered it a gilded cage, with little hope of getting out of town without some serious work first, which meant those that weren't capable enough to achieve their hopes wound up quite miserable.  Maybe that's why so many demons seemed to appear there?  Because there was so many people in need of their aid?

Whatever the case, Brook Haven became important in so many ways....

Let me be up front and say that I don't want to run this, at least not by myself since I currently have a pretty big group of D&D players going for me at the moment, and I hope to keep my first system game as a DM going for a long while.  Having said that, this idea actually came about as the result of a solo I'm doing with Tamaska over in Bondage Exotic, so chances are this is where it'll end up over in the Group section.  The overall idea though is that a small group of people, probably in their Freshmen year of college, high school seniors at the earliest, have gotten their hands on a weird black book.  Performing one of the many summoning rituals that seemed to call out to each of them, they conjure up a succubus or an incubus, (a form isn't fixed given the fact they're chaos given form, so feel free to change genders as you like), they are soon presented with a demon companion of their own.  They aren't evil, not by a long shot, and it would be quickly established that they're not out to hurt anyone, they simply wish to help people who would otherwise be lonely, depressed, or otherwise have a less than ideal life situation.  What happens from there would be entirely up to you and your demonic companion, but overall this would be a weird kinda slice of life type of story I think.  Just a fun little idea, and while ti'd be in Bondage Exotic Groups, there'd be plenty of chances for romance between characters and their demonic friend/willing servant/etc.

A few basic guidelines to keep in mind though.

1st:  Demons can come and go as they please, UNLESS bound by a specific ritual in the back of the book that would strip away their free will, making it so that they'd have to obey any order given to them.  Normally used solely as a failsafe, you can certainly use it to create a more master/slave situation.  I would however advise against abusing your 'slave', (especially since I'd rather avoid an outright abusive master/slave situation given that this is more light hearted in nature outside of whatever life problems your human characters are trying to get past.)

2nd:  Demons feed on emotions, not cum or life energy.  The more intense the positive emotion, the more 'food' they receive from that emotion.  Sexual satisfaction is naturally the easiest way for a demon to 'gorge' itself, but it's hardly a requirement.  Contentment, happiness, satisfaction, etc from simply seeing their human companion smile and safe might be a light snack, but it can be stretched out for hours at a time.

3rd:  Depending on the situation, some demons could potentially encourage their human companions to be more outgoing, more confident, or to simply believe in themselves more than they might otherwise on their own.  And since every demon lives for eternity, they certainly have the experience to help in whatever way that's required of them.

4th:  I'd prefer, but it's not required, that any demons are humanoid in nature rather than some weird monstrous tentacle beast or something lol.  You can certainly shapeshift if you prefer, but EVERY demon should be just slightly inhuman in some way.  Either they don't blink, at all, they have a weird tendency to perch on the arms of couches or chairs like an oversized cat, or any number of odd little behaviors of the same ilk should be something to write into your various characters.  It makes for interesting oddities to bring up in conversation if nothing else.  :P

5th:  As for the human side of this little equation, every character should have SOMETHING they need to overcome.  Whether that's an abusive childhood, a recent death in the family, or some debilitating sickness or disability, it should be something that would require a constant companion trying to help them get past whatever it is that's holding them back.  Those are just examples, and again I DO want this to be fun and light hearted as a whole, but you can't have a good game without at least a little emotional constipation and angst.  :P

I'll get a character sheet together, (assuming my hopefully co-GM doesn't do it first), once we get a few people together for this.  For now, thanks for taking the time to listen to me ramble and here's hoping this little idea becomes a full blown game at some point.  See ya!

At any rate, I am perfectly willing to allow futa capable demons, but for the love of all that's holy, be realistic in your proportions!  :P  Seriously, there isn't a need to have gigantic boobs or a foot long cock for either guys or gals of any sort, human or otherwise.  Otherwise, I'm open to ideas and suggestions as always, so by all means, feel free to discuss what you like and what have you.  For the moment, here's an example of a character idea I suppose.  One last thing before I forget though, but I'd rather people not turn their human or demonic counterpart into a NPC.  I want an even balance of both if at all possible.  Beyond that, have fun guys and gals.  ;D

Name:
Race:  Human or demon.  (More specific classification if you prefer if you're playing a demon.  :D)
Sexuality:  All preferences are open and equally accepted.
Appearance:  Please describe your character here since a picture is required, but it doesn't have to be a 'face claim'.
Skills/Abilities/Powers:  Powers would naturally be more demon related, but while I'd only prefer five different things you're exceptionally good at, (three skills and two magics or some combination thereof), they don't have to be hard defined or what have you.  Stick to what you're good at of course, but feel free to get inventive.  :D  Humans naturally won't have magic, but again, feel free to stretch your skills and abilities as much as you realistically can.
Flaws:  Only three are needed here.  Anything from diabetes or blindness, to maybe a drug dependency or a history of abuse that's lead to harmful emotional problems and the like.  It can also just be something mild but still problematic, but they DO need to be serious enough to cause issues in your day to day.
Job:  Demons work just like anyone, but they can be a bit more magically inclined, naturally.  ;D
Personality
Likes:  Demon or human, everyone has things they enjoy.  List a few of your hobbies and the like.
Dislikes:
Ons:  Sexual preferences.  (Feel free to list your RP preferences/ or O/O page as you wish, whichever's more recently filled out.)
Offs
Background Information

Additional notes:  Whatever you feel would be appropriate.  :D

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: 
[b]Age[/b]: 
[b]Birthday[/b]: 
[b]Race[/b]: 
[b]Sexuality[/b]: 
[b]Appearance[/b]: 
[b]Skills/Abilities/Powers[/b]: 
[b]Flaws[/b]: 
[b]Job[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Ons[/b]: 
[b]Offs[/b]: 
[b]Background Information[/b]: 

[b]Additional notes[/b]: 
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

While this is an example sheet of what I'm kinda looking for from other folks, I might end up using Ezria as a character if we get enough people together.  ;D

Example sheet

Name:  Ezria
Birthday:  December 12th, or at least the demon equivalent in any event.
Race:  Demon  (Just a succubus, but she's far from being just a pretty face.)
Sexuality:  Bisexual, but has a preference for women just slightly more than men.
Appearance:  Unlike most succubi, she seems more scaly and inhuman than most of her kind, but her beauty is still very self evident.  Dark blue, almost purple skin with long, ivory horns curling back behind her head, with bright yellow slitted eyes and full pouty lips.  A figure that could only be achieved through her magical abilities, Ezria wears little and isn't ashamed of that at all, save for a golden collar with a glowing yellow jewel in its center.  Like her sister, Ezria is a futa, packing both a cock and a pussy for every physical pleasure, while her breasts, when squeezed, tend to ooze delicious, warm milk that is quite tasty and healthy for the drinker without any of the expected side effects.  So much so she often has to be milked lest they become too heavy for her to hold up without straining her back.  Stepping on her long tail is a good way to get punched though.  Her high heel like hooves make every step she takes seem like a sexy sway without any effort on her part, which she's more than happy to emphasize when she feels someone looking her way.
Skills/Abilities/PowersBondage Magic - While she typically only uses it on herself or Xelthia, (rather her sister tends to like Ezria tied up whenever they sometimes play together), Ezria enjoys the feel of magical chains and ropes about her body.  While she can release herself if she's the one casting such a binding at any point she desires, she enjoys the sensation of being helpless as someone she trusts teases and torments her, denying her until she's begging for release.  Rarely however, she's had to use this particular magic to stop a would be assailant, protecting another from harm in the process.  In those times, the chains that once gently restrained often leaves bruises as they tighten greatly around said individual.
Portal Magic - One trick her sister can't do is open up small portals wherever she likes.  While she can certainly open one big enough to travel between great distances with very little effort, taking others with her if they're willing of course, Ezria typically uses this skill for far more intimate activities, mainly to literally fuck herself with her own cock in any of her holes she so desires.  She can certainly do so to other people as well, again if that's something they'd be open to.
Consummate Consort - Like her sister, Ezria is an exceptionally skilled Consort, able to comfort and sooth with her voice and her presence alone as much as her body.  From simply offering an intelligent, often insightful conversation to helping to ease another's burdens by merely listening without judgment or prejudice, there's little she can't do in this regard.
Skilled Artist - While she and her twin are used to being the ones being painted, sculpted, drawn, or otherwise immortalized, Ezria at times enjoys being the painter for a change.  From body art to makeup for a night out, hers are the steadiest hands around, and she has an eye for beauty even in the most unlikely of places.
Flexibility - A combination of dancing lessons and physical exercise which she does her best to maintain a steady regime, when she isn't 'exercising ' in other ways, has left Ezria quite flexible as a result.  While she doesn't see what the big deal is, being her humble self, she's twisted herself up into positions that would leave many people quite sore just to look at her.
FlawsSlow to anger, slow to cool - While it takes a great deal, or very specific things to make Ezria angry, once someone has achieved this, they often regret it quite a bit afterwards since she's not in the habit of forgiving those that have wronged her or someone she cares about.
Cold - She can't stand being cold despite her preference for wearing little to no clothes.  Her part of their homeworld is usually hot all year round, add on top of that she tends to run hotter than most, and it only makes sense she'd feel miserable if she's cold enough.I
Technologically Challenged - While she's well educated and skilled in various arts and the like, most demons, at least from her part of the world, don't require or don't know about, or even how to use such things as computers.  Anything more complicated than a gas powered stove and Ezria at least will have the good sense to ask for a hand lest she accidentally break something.
Job:  Model (nude/erotic), and an exceptionally skilled Consort
Personality:  While she doesn't like being separated from her twin, Xelthia, when called by a human master or mistress, Ezria is quite the matronly demon woman.  True, she loves to have a good time, often without clothes on, and has no problem walking around in all of her nude glory, but when someone needs a shoulder to cry on, she's often the first to pull the poor soul against her chest so they can scream their little heart out all they want without anyone being the wiser.  Playful and sensual, she is a keen listener and prefers to take her time with whoever happens to be her new human companion, building trust a small brick at a time if that's what it takes.
Likes:  Slow lazy mornings, hot steaming baths, swimming, reading, simply talking, she's a 'lazy' kind of demon who's just as happy reading the day away under a warm summer sun.  Opera music and hot cocoa are perfect ways to get her to warm up.  Chocolate is a very close second, as well as just sharing a loving, comforting hug with whoever she happens to be around.  She also has a fondness for small kittens and puppies alike, given her matronly, motherly personality, that and she just loves cute, cuddly things in general.
Dislikes:  Loud or needlessly annoying music, or just rap really.  Stupid or purposely ignorant individuals, those who would dare to harm her sister or her human companion (provided she likes them of course), uncooked or poorly prepared meals, (no takeout please), rudeness, bad manners, and being unnecessarily cold.  She's a hot blooded creature, you can keep the heater on, thank you!
Ons:  Ezria prefers slow, lazy lovemaking most of the time, but on occasion, she's been happy to get rough and quick with whoever she happens to be with.  While it's a bit of a chore sometimes, having someone milk her breasts with their hands rather than a silly machine can lead to all kinds of fun later, that and a skilled massage of her breasts is one of her guilty pleasures she gets strangely embarrassed about.  Otherwise, gentle or medium level of bondage, while rare, is also something she likes to experiment with when she isn't showing a young man or woman the fine arts of lovemaking.  In fact, she rather enjoys teaching intimacy to inexperienced lovers, if not outright virginal ones.
Offs:  While she has fucked her twin many times, Ezria and Xelthia would NEVER cum inside the other, EVER.  To suggest otherwise is a good way to get punched since neither are in a hurry to impregnate the other, that'd just be so many levels of gross in any event.  Otherwise, Ezria hates it when her tail is pulled too hard or squeezed too tightly, and she loathes people who would take advantage of another person, in any capacity, especially if the relationship is abusive.  Abusers get bruises around her, if not worse if she thinks she can get away with it.  (See RP Preferences.  Overall though no watersports, scat, vomit, mutilation, death, incest, etc.)
Background Information:  Ezria and her twin have been called to Earth before, many, many times in fact, since they tend to be a packaged deal.  When one of them is called to the mortal realm, the other tends to follow in short order, although why that is neither can say for certain.  It just seems to work out that way for some reason, but whatever the case, they prefer it that way since they don't like to be separated for long periods of time from the other.  Still, Ezria has enjoyed her time on Earth nearly every time, having found herself in the company of individuals that took well to her motherly demeanor.  Her first time on the material plane had ended long after her first human female friend had died of old age, several decades down the road.  The habit of leaving her summoning ritual with the woman's most beloved relative, the one she rightfully anticipated would need Ezria's company the most, became a bit of a tradition for many generations, and while there was often twenty or thirty years in between summonings, Ezria held onto the memories of her last human companion for as long as she could, having found after Esmeralda's initial discovery of her, that Ezria loved those she soon came to know and hold in her arms when they needed her most.  It helped most of her human companions and lovers, an inevitability in most cases, were always left in a far better place than when she first was introduced to them.  From Esmeralda Williamson to Johanna Smith decades later, Ezria hasn't seen the prime material plane in a very long time, but since time doesn't pass in near the same way as it does on Earth, she can't begin to guess how much time has passed as a result.  Still, no matter how long it's been, (about three hundred years), one thing will always remain the same.  There will always be those that require a matronly figure in their lives, and Ezria will forever be content to do what she can to ease the suffering of even one poor soul if that's all she's allowed to help.

When she isn't doing her thing on Earth though, she usually wiles away the hours with her twin, Xelthia in their giant estate in the chaotic plane most mortals call 'Hell'.  It's not what they assume however since the demons who reside there, while not always the best influences, aren't interested in tormenting souls for the rest of eternity.  Some would in fact rather not be disturbed at all, but most, like Ezria, live for those few times she's allowed to leave her home plane and spend time underneath a warm, afternoon sun.  That aside, most days she and her sister play at being models for their demonic patrons, allowing themselves to be painted when they aren't coupling with their adoring fans, although it costs quite a bit of money, often paid in priceless jewels or so they'd be considered on Earth anyway, to spend an evening in just one of their company, let alone both at the same time.  Ezria wouldn't have it any other way despite how boring it gets at times, being nothing more than pretty eye candy for whoever happens to have the desire to see her beautiful figure laid out in one sultry pose or another.  She is far more than a pretty face, and she would prefer to engage in intelligent or at least interesting conversation than being put on display in some rich demon's parlor for most of the day.  Which is odd, since while she's on Earth, she's well known to strut around without any clothes on, encouraging any who happens to be around to stare at her in awe and desire, which she sometimes repays with a kiss and a slow, sensual grope.  Whatever the case, Ezria lives to serve, because there is few greater pleasures than seeing her human companions happy for, in some cases, the first times in their lives.  And since she's been as far as Pompeii before it was buried as far northwest as London when it was new, she's certainly seen a great deal of the world throughout the ages.

Additional Notes:  She loves the feel of her gold like, jewel encrusted ring around the base of her tail, which matches the serpentine gold like band around the base of her cock.  She also wears a number of small gold bracelets around her wrists and upper arms, as well as a pair of gold hoop earrings from her sharply pointed ears.  Has a series of small metallic studs that lines both sides of her ears, going along the edges from tip to base, which she loves to have toyed with occasionally.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

azzmeister89

shii

Hay Vergil! I'm interested. I feel good enough to start a little rping again. I would be interested in a human spot. I haven't decided what guy I will use yet.

Vergil1989

Huh, I didn't think I'd get anyone to sign on.  :D  Cool!

I've been thinking about rewriting the introduction a bit so that it starts after a relatively large town gets pulled into the demons' world, where everyone kinda has to adjust to their new neighbors, hence begins the new dynamic where the demons don't have to 'feed' off of themselves anymore, but I'll let people decide if that's how they'd want this to go or not.  If so I'd be happy to change the intro to reflect a more 'Gilligan's Island' like scenario, but otherwise it'll probably just happen in that same relatively large town without them having to go anywhere at all.  Either way, I'm happy to have you guys, and Shii, it's good to see you again, truly.  :D

matusmanis

This could potentially be interesting. I got some idea for either type.

That is if you guys wouldnt mind having someone new to the forums join in

Vergil1989

New is never unwelcome, so by all means you're free to join Matusmanis.  :D  Welcome to E though and here's hoping your stay here is very pleasant in the days to come.

matusmanis

*nods head in acknowledgement* thanks
i ll keep an eye on the thread for if/when you guys get this going

shii

Welcome Matusmanis  ;D 

Either way sounds cool though I kind of like the first idea better. I was thinking about playing a nerdy tec guy who is highly skeptical that summoning a demon would even work. He may quickly find out how real they are however.... >:)

Vergil1989

I am curious what you think about my proposal I put up a couple posts ago, about having a large town getting sucked into the demon world, where both sides would likely try to find a way to get them back where the humans belong, while trying to make things as comfortable for everyone on both sides as possible.  Otherwise it'll just be the idea I've started out with, with folks simply calling their own personal demons to our world.  Either way it'd be the same light hearted story, just a slightly different way to go about it is all.  :D

Either way, the town would probably just be called Brook Haven, situated in the middle of Oregon or something, just beautiful if boring country side in every direction with maybe a lab set up that ends up blowing up if we go with the dimensional hopping idea.  Otherwise it'll just be a large town with all of the usual amenities, a mall, spa, maybe a holiday inn for vacationers and a small resort area.  The demon side, regardless of the above, would be a giant gated community of sorts with the biggest of the estates belonging to the twins and a very close friend of theirs who's happy to come and go as they desire.  Large, exotic flowers, steaming pools and pleasant lights scattered all over the place, fueled by magical energy, just weird but still pleasing architecture and the like despite the VERY unnatural people that reside on their side of things.  Either way, it'd be entirely possible for people to come and go from either side, but if we go with the town in other world routine, it'd take time for a portal to be established back to Earth.

Anyway, I'm just wondering what you guys would prefer.  :D  In the meantime, feel free to start putting together character sheets as you like since the overall world will be the same no matter what, with demons having been called to Earth many times before, although most people don't know about that of course.

Lol well alright Shi.  :D  That's one for just having demons coming to our realm for a few years at most.  Lol and sounds like a good idea for a character, I'm sure your tech guy could introduce the new demonic arrivals to all kinds of fun toys.... ;D

matusmanis

For human i had an idea of a guy who finds nothing interesting anymore. And is basicaly living kind of like an adrenaline junkey except it wouldnt be just adrenalin he seeks but general excitment. Things can be pleasurable or feel good so he does stuff at least for that, but nothing gives the excitement. Excitement like summoning a demon just may provide, or at least he would hope so.

For a demon, a guy who is kinda oposite of that, kind of scared of the new stuff and isnt exactly going to charge off doing everything, but instead would be kind of empowering whoever his companion would be to do all that. While he may not be super outgoing he would get comfortable prety quickly with who his companion is at the time and after a little while would go to hell and back (not meant as a pun, just couldnt come with better replacement on the fly) if asked to

at least those are my initial ideas

Vergil1989

Hmm, I'm curious what it would take to get your human guy to kinda start genuinely appreciating life again?  I like the overall ideas for both you've presented, although you MIGHT want to improve on your grammar a bit if you can.  :D  I'm not gonna be a grammar nazi or anything, gods know I'm far from perfect, it's just something to keep in mind is all Matusmanis since some people are pretty picky.

shii

Danny Cross

Nicknames: He hates being called Dan. Sometimes Danny boy but only if he thinks your cute.
Birthday: Sept 14
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Baby blue
Height: 5’7" Swimmers body skinny.
Distinguishing Marks: A few small scars on his back that look like they might have been cuts of some sort.

Personality: He is a gentle and sensitive soul if a bit skeptical and slow to trust. His abusive home life has turned him into a more guarded and street smart person as he was never sheltered from things a child should not really know about in regards to drugs and violence. He is a highly intelligent person (IQ score of 148). He can be a bit clumsy and geeky but that just adds to his cuteness. He tends to let himself get pushed around by bullies because he knows he can’t fight back and doing so might even make it worse. However, he will stand up for other people’s well-being far more readily than he will his own. Giving and compassionate by nature (once you get past his emotional walls) he is attracted to fierce warrior types, military, police, firefighters, martial artists, ext. (even if they might accidentally bruise his feelings). He thrives on a deeply loving relationship and won’t stick around if a potential partner won’t reciprocate, though he is probably more forgiving than he should be. Get out the tissues because he’s a complete sap for all that romantic shit and is one of those people who will bring his man breakfast in bed, do the dishes, cook dinner and offer to relieve his partner’s sexual tensions.

Bio: Danny grew up in a large and densely populated trailer park. Some of his earliest memories consisted of his parents arguing and his stepfather drunkenly acting out. There was always yelling and tension in his home and he, as an only child was often left to entertain himself. As he got older the fighting got worse. His parents regularly used drugs, going through cycles of trying to get clean and in times of stress falling back into their bad habits again. When it got really bad Danny would stay with his grandmother a few trailers down. He was a very quiet child, hardly speaking at all due to the fact that any little thing would set his stepfather off. He found peace and comfort in books and in learning and progressed quite quickly. His grandmother would take him to the library and let him read for hours. He did very well in school, preferring school to his own home.

Sometime while he was in high school he discovered that he was attracted to men rather than women. This was something he kept to himself as his stepfather was extremely homophobic. The drugs had gotten much worse and he was now living mostly at his grandmother’s place. He tried to avoid his parents as much as possible but there were times when he couldn’t. The holiday season was for everyone else a time of joy and warm, happy memories with family but for him it was a living hell. He was forced to stay with his parents more than he normally would over the course of the holidays as the rest of the family, who were little better than his parents dropped by. He found himself counting the days until it would all be over from Halloween to Christmas. By the time Christmas rolled around the tension would be so thick you could feel it, like a rabid beast in the room, ready at any moment to snap and go bizzerk. His stepfather would frequently beat him at these times. Last year his grandmother died. Going to college was the only way he could escape. It has been the best thing he has ever done for himself and the best part was it was mostly paid for due to scholarships due to his high GPA and IQ and his poverty-stricken status. He dreads ever having to go back home and he hopes his father will never find out he is gay.

Likes: Computers (likes to hack and write programs), Rainy days, All that sappy romantic stuff, Chocolate, roses, poetry, Nature, hiking/camping, Swimming (is on the swim team)

Dislikes: When his glasses fog up or become a nuisance, When people comment, stare, whisper, ask him about the scars on his back, Assume he is younger than he actually is and talk down to him, Rude, loud and ignorant people.

Ons: Danny is so far a virgin and has not made it past kissing a few hand jobs and blow jobs. He doesn’t really know what he really likes so some exploration would be in order. However something like this might be appealing to him (NSFW):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offs: Because this is a light game I don’t think we will run into anything extreme. I’m open to most things. Danny would not be ok with non-con, however, I would like maybe some dub-con with him.

Vergil1989

Nice!  I like him Shii.  :D

I AM curious if he'd be okay with a futa if no other option presented itself, since I'm not M/M capable only in that I just don't feel comfortable in writing that kind of thing.  Futa/M isn't a problem for me, that's why I ask.  Again, it's not a requirement by any means, and even if he wouldn't be sexually attracted to someone's, or my, futa gal, she'd still do her best to help him out where she can more than likely since, even summoned by a specific person, doesn't mean they can't socialize with other people.  :D

shii

I am surprised no one wants to play a demon yet (you know how much I love playing them). Soooo if we wait a while for some interest and we are low on demons I might just be tempted enough to make one. We will see.

QuoteLol well alright Shi.  :D  That's one for just having demons coming to our realm for a few years at most.  Lol and sounds like a good idea for a character, I'm sure your tech guy could introduce the new demonic arrivals to all kinds of fun toys.... ;D

I mean I won't be upset if people want to go with being a small trapped island inside the demon world and forced to deal  >:) buhahah But, I kind of wanted to play Danny rolling his eyes at the thought of demons existing as he is a very scientific person. Also someone is going to have to rope him into this summoning thing.....

shii

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 05, 2018, 06:10:14 PM
Nice!  I like him Shii.  :D

I AM curious if he'd be okay with a futa if no other option presented itself, since I'm not M/M capable only in that I just don't feel comfortable in writing that kind of thing.  Futa/M isn't a problem for me, that's why I ask.  Again, it's not a requirement by any means, and even if he wouldn't be sexually attracted to someone's, or my, futa gal, she'd still do her best to help him out where she can more than likely since, even summoned by a specific person, doesn't mean they can't socialize with other people.  :D

Oh that's completely fine! I was hoping other people would be along shortly and perhaps take interest in a nerdy virgin  ;)

If not then I can swap out a different human character that is Bi.

Vergil1989

Well it's still pretty early, and a bunch of people I know are pretty sick currently, so between that and just being busy with life, I imagine most people just haven't seen this yet.  :D  Still, I very well know how much you love playing demons there Shii.  :P

Despite my question, I think it'd be simpler and more fun to just have people calling demons to this side of the dimensional divide.  :P  That's just my opinion though, so if others want to go the extra mile and have a town trapped on the other side, then that's more than fine as well.  Whatever the case, Brook Haven seems like it has a problem with Danny's folks.  I doubt he'll complain if Danny's parents were to disappear for a couple weeks to dry out from their various addictions before being given a VERY stern talking to, among other things.  ;D

Lol gotcha.  I'm glad you approve of having a futa pursue him though, and again, even if he's not sexually attracted to whoever you want Danny to pair off with, having a friend like that around who'd be willing to take him to 'Hell' and back with a smile and a hug is more than fine on its own.  :D

As a quick sidenote, or whatever you want to call it :P, Ezria has a twin sister as far as the picture's concerned that came right out of Jessica Anner's vast collection you can find on pretty much any hentai pic collection.  Her name is Xelthia, a red skinned demon futa that's very similar yet different in her appearance to her purple skinned sister.  From what I've seen of the various pics and gifs, as well as short little videos, if someone were to try and play her, there'd be a few things to keep in mind.  Again, this is ONLY if someone wants to play Ezria's twin sister Xelthia, but these are more just my personal preferences regarding the dynamic.

First:  They DO NOT CUM INSIDE EACH OTHER!  Facials or being jerked off onto the floor is perfectly fine.  Swallowing down the other's cum is also more then fine, as is them actively fucking each other, but THEY ARE SISTERS.  They won't cum inside each other, EVER, so don't bother asking.  :P

Second:  The red sister, Xalthia seems to be the more dominant of the two.  If memory serves, Ezria has been on top, but it's a rare occasion, and even then Xelthia seems to be calling the shots most of the time.

Third:  The part about them being models and Consorts is in fact canon.  I haven't read every single one of the stories that are often written alongside the various animations I've seen, but the ones I have seen all point to the fact that they pose for painters, sculptors, etc, while also being escorted about like the Firefly version of Companions, meaning they are VERY insightful towards the needs and desires of everyone they talk to after a while.  So much so there's even a much more recent animation I've seen TODAY that points to this fact as Xelthia I believe encourages a mountain looking demon gal to pursue a male demon she's afraid to talk to for fear of being rejected due to her brass and blunt nature, let alone her 'lowly' station as a mere guard.  You WOULDN'T need to read every single story or watch every animation Jessica Anner's ever made, I'm more just pointing to the fact what these two typically tend to be portrayed as and would, again, only prefer that you keep it in mind should anyone take up the challenge of writing as Xelthia alongside my Ezria during this little get together.  :D

Again, just some things to consider and most of these can be altered somewhat to fit your playstyle, but that first one won't be negotiable since incest bugs me.  Sex between these two is perfectly fine, but anything more is a bit icky.  :P

MILDLY IMPORTANT

I made some changes to the character sheet.  I'll probably add on Flaws as well, but those will only be limited to three rather than five, but I just wanted to let you folks know while I was still conscious.  :P  At any rate, sorry for the trouble guys and gals.

shii

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 06, 2018, 01:12:18 AM
Well it's still pretty early, and a bunch of people I know are pretty sick currently, so between that and just being busy with life, I imagine most people just haven't seen this yet.  :D  Still, I very well know how much you love playing demons there Shii.  :P

Despite my question, I think it'd be simpler and more fun to just have people calling demons to this side of the dimensional divide.  :P  That's just my opinion though, so if others want to go the extra mile and have a town trapped on the other side, then that's more than fine as well.  Whatever the case, Brook Haven seems like it has a problem with Danny's folks.  I doubt he'll complain if Danny's parents were to disappear for a couple weeks to dry out from their various addictions before being given a VERY stern talking to, among other things.  ;D

Lol gotcha.  I'm glad you approve of having a futa pursue him though, and again, even if he's not sexually attracted to whoever you want Danny to pair off with, having a friend like that around who'd be willing to take him to 'Hell' and back with a smile and a hug is more than fine on its own.  :D

Lol! Danny would probably be pretty afraid of some sort of backlash from his stepfather and possibly be upset at first that someone interfered. He's pretty scared his stepfather will kill him for being gay. He doesn't want anything to happen to anyone else and prefers to "handle it" on his own  ::) Though it would be cute if a big strong boyfriend protects him when his stepfather finds out.... <3

Vergil1989

Heh, well whatever the case, I doubt Danny will be allowed to come to harm.  At any rate, if anyone here knows anyone who might enjoy something like this, send them a link if you haven't already.  Otherwise, feel free to ask questions or what have you, or if you need a hand creating a character, I'm more than happy to do what I can.  :D

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Vergil1989

Heh, heyo Dame!  :D

Updated the first post with a bit more information.  :D  Hope that helps people to get things underway.