Let the hunt beging [LF MxM]

Started by Charioce, February 05, 2023, 07:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charioce

Please don't post here because I'm a bit OCD about keeping things clean and organised so I would love full control of this topic. You can just pm for any inquires.

Before getting into rping I believe you should be aware of the following facts:

• I'm an adult which means I'm only interested in roleplaying with other adults, especially if it comes down to smut. This also translates into the rp, I want the characters to be 18+.

• Please be literate and be able to write at least 2 paragraphs. I will never do one liners because I consider them a waste of my time. I prefer people that can write more than 2 paragraphs.

• I only rp in third person and I expect you to do the same. I just find it weird when people rp in second person and not appropriate when they rp in first person.

• Please don't approach me with just "Hi, do you wanna rp?". Please only contact me if you're truly interested in my plots or characters. Tell me what your plans for the rp are, what character you plan to use. Or you can come to me to pitch your own plot. I'm not fond of lazy people that put in no effort and expect me to do everything. If I sense a lack of real interest I will not bother either.

• I play versatile characters when it comes down to smut which means that I can play top/switch/bottom, whatever strikes your fancy. I will rarely require a specific position for my characters as I like to go with the flow. My characters tend to be on the dominant side no matter their position though.

• I mainly role play males and I love to rp MxM stories. If you have a banger plot I might consider doing FxF or MxF. For MxF ideas I would probably like playing the male more than the female but we can discuss.

• If we ever go into a SM situation keep in mind that I only rp sadistic characters so please don't ask me to play masochists.

• I don't have any real triggers so feel free to write about whatever. I do have some things that I'm not eager to do in my rps when it concerns MC hence I have some limits. I'm pretty open minded and I enjoy a lot of kinks but I won't engage in rape, gore, vore, scat, watersport, age play, extreme BDSM, somnophilia, necrophilia, mpreg and pregnancy in general. We can talk more about limits when we get to rp, I can even provide a F-list.

• I have a life outside of this forum hence I'm a busy person. Don't bug me for replies and don't complain if you see me online and I don't reply to our rp. You might see me online often as my internet is always on and I also browse on my phone while I'm at work. I will try to give you 2-3 replies per week, more if I have the time and you keep me interested in the rp. If I'll be gone for longer periods of time I will let you know and I expect the same courtesy in return.

• I'm open for talking OOC so don't be afraid to talk to me. Keep in mind that I can reply faster to OOC talks than to rps. I can message you from work but I can't write replies.

• Don't leave everything to me and try to contribute and keep things entertaining otherwise I will lose interest in the rp.

• I can use both anime and real pictures for character references, just let me know which one you prefer. I must also insist on you using a picture for YC because it helps me visualize.

• I don't usually do canon rps but we can borrow the settings from TV-shows/anime and use original characters. I could make some exceptions but some convincing must be done for me to agree. My biggest pet peeve when it comes to canon rps is people that don’t stay in character. I also hate that I have no freedom in regards to MC.

• I prefer long term rps with a complex and interesting plot rather than short term rps that revolve only around smut scenes. Sure, I can also write a lot of smut, we can even start a rp with a hot scene as long as we have a story to back it up after cause I don’t plan to do it like rabbits during the entirety of the rp.

• I find it very rude when people give me a character that doesn’t match my plot just for the sake of it… Please be willing to create a new character for our story. I’m not even asking for a huge bio, just send me a short description and a picture in pm. Please don’t send me links to your hairdresser character then tell me he can be a 400 years old vampire…

• I love fantasy, the supernatural, action and adventure, omegaverse, soulmates AU, mafia settings, dominance struggles, well done conflicts, complex characters and plots. I'm a sucker for vampires and werewolves in general but I can appreciate other supernatural beings as well.

• I'm not a native English speaker so I'm sorry if you find my writing annoying but let's be civil about it and not become part of the grammar nazi army. If you don't understand something I've written you can always get back to me in pm and I'll rewrite that part or just explain what's going on.

• Please don’t approach me IC or try to hit on me. I’m not here for sexting or engaging in any type of virtual relationships. I’m here strictly for roleplaying and creating awesome stories.

Now onto my ideas, all of them are MxM. For some of them I even have a character ready, If you want to know more you can pm me anytime for the character's sheet.

The rogue prince

I have a vampire prince character that I want to use. I have 3 plot options but please keep in mind that I have a strong preference for the first plot and maybe the last one.

+The caretaker

YC has been taking care of MC ever since he was born. MC’s father purposely turned a trustworthy human just before MC was born in order for him to be his caretaker. YC was willing to be turned but I will leave the reason up to you or I can make a suggestion if you want.

YC has seen MC grow up and was there for him through the good and the bad. Even though YC was sired by MC’s father he came to be loyal to MC out of choice. Though they had a lot of fights because your character is more level headed than mine and also because MC’s father used his influence on YC in order to make him betray mine. It wasn’t YC choice to go against mine but he couldn’t withstand his sire’s control.

So they have that sort of relationship where they fight a lot but then they make up fast. They’ve known each other for hundreds of years now and they couldn’t help but get very attached to each other. They may hate each other guts but they can’t stay apart for long.

Now that MC’s father is dead YC is no longer affected by any sire’s allegiances and has his own agency. YC shows loyalty to mine and usually listens to his orders but won’t refrain from going against MC when he believes he’s stretching some limits.

YC also decided to follow MC when he left home and has stayed by his side ever since, helping him or sometimes even ruining his plans.

+The hunter

What will stop a hunter from actually killing a vampire? Well the fact that MC turned his sister and he needs some assistance with the new born vampire. YC will be a regular hunter and will do his job properly but still he won’t actually try to kill MC because he needs him.

MC turned his sister a few months ago and she is still struggling with control. Daray has a bad habit of sometimes forgetting about his projects and leaving his sired vampire unattended to wreck some havoc upon the world. Newly turned vampires are quite hard to control and some of them have a really hard time adjusting to their new life and regaining their control.

YC has been a hunter for quite a few years now and he knows all the tricks in the book and how the supernatural works. He is well aware that her sire can teach her control and can subdue her using his influence over her. So YC has been after MC ever since he turned his sister.

This will be a cat and mouse game with YC really wishing to kill mine but abstaining because of his sister’s situation. YC keeps his sister locked in a basement and feeds her with blood bags when needed. The hunter will try to convince MC to help him by any means possible. So pretty much do your best not to kill Daray and make him help… That will be quite a hard task.

+The werewolf

YC will be a werewolf, I will leave his race characteristics up to you, given that it’s gonna be YC but I would still like to know beforehand what racial traits he will have.

So YC and mine randomly meet a few years ago and it seems that for YC it was love at first sight, well not quite. It was just that YC realised that MC is his mate, YC doesn’t really have a good opinion about mine but he can’t feel but somehow feel attracted to him.

This will be some kind of love hate dynamic. YC will follow mine around and will always try to pursue him and convince him that they are meant to be. MC will be indifferent to the whole situation but with time he will start to get a liking to YC.

Ultimately all of these plots will involve YC aiding mine one way or another. He will need help turning more humans, running away from hunters and from his family. MC is the strongest pure blood alive given that there are only 4 left but he can be cornered by multiple vampires and  things can get complicated. I mean MC will not be that OP, he will not be able to win against a large number of vampires or a bunch of well prepared hunters.

So to understand the importance of MC’s blood and how things work in this world I will further explain.

MC and his remaining family (his mother, brother and sister) are the only pure blood vampires left alive and the only ones who can turn humans and make more vampires. Only pure blood vampires have the abillity to sire. Turned vampires have a strong bond with their maker, they can be constricted to behave in a certain way and drinking their sire's blood would make them stronger.

In order to make other vampires MC needs to suck them dry and then to give them his blood. The transformation process takes from a few days to a week, during this time the body must be hidden from the sun so keeping it in a coffin or just burying it would do the trick. In order to become a vampire they must awaken and not all of them manage to do so, actually most of them remain dead. When awaking they feel excruciating pain and they are blinded by hunger, they would attack anything in sight. The process would be completed after the first feeding and the pain would stop. Not being able to feed during the first days of the awakening would result in death.

Impure vampire are either humans that have been turned into vampires by a pure blood or the result of breeding between a vampire and a human or two impure vampires. But keep in mind that the fertility rate for female vampires is pretty low and they rarely get pregnant and most of the time they also have childbirth complications. Female vampires can die in the process because they start losing their powers when they get pregnant.

How to kill a vampire? Well, the old fashioned ways, pierce their heart with a stake, expose them to sunlight, decapitation.

Sunlight will turn vampires to ashes if they are exposed to it for a long time(like 2-3 minutes), partial exposure(a few seconds) would only cause them severe burns that would heal in a few days. So you won’t be seeing any vampires taking a stroll during the day like it’s nothing.

Vampire powers? All vampires have the following: superhuman senses, strength, speed, stamina, and durability; high regenerative capabilities; longevity; poisonous bite(their fangs release a venom that has sedative and aphrodisiac properties in order to keep their victims still). The extent of those powers varies from vampire to vampire and they can be enhanced by drinking their sire’s blood.

Pure blood vampires are the strongest and in addition to these powers they can also manipulate the mind of those that they sired, they also have a specific combat ability (eg: Daray can shapeshift his blood and use it as a weapon) and with age they also gain a true form(a shapeshifting ability, Daray is too young, only his mother currently possesses a true form).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Just sign the damn contract

I have a fox spirit character that I want to use. I have no preference for this in regards to top/switch/bottom, so just throw whatever at me, I’ll catch.

I don’t have any elaborate plot for this one but just the obvious. Pretty much YC is a spirit cultivator that is in need of a spirit to contract with to get his job done faster/to prove that he’s strong enough/to get stronger by borrowing MC’s powers. And somehow he meets MC that for some reason has no interest in pairing with YC. MC though is pretty weak so he’ll eventually have no choice but to accept the deal. I want YC to be pretty persuasive about this, like try really hard to convince MC to pair with him.

So after getting paired we’ll follow their adventure of hunting spirits together and watch them as they grow closer while getting to know each other. This will be set in the modern world btw.

If you have any others ideas concerning this character just throw them my way.

Can't kill him?

I have an omega character that is an assassin. I'm basically looking for an Alpha cop for the plot bellow. I would prefer tops or switches for this plot, given that MC is an omega I believe that by his nature he will have to bottom at some point so I will not take pure bottoms for this one.

So aside from the pairing that I will mention bellow please don’t ask for any other type of scenario where YC will be his target. MC is good at his job, he has no common sense and YC will just end up dead without getting to even say a word. I'm open to any suggestion for rps that don't involve YC being his target.

Now onto the plot. I’m thinking fated mates for this one, like YC being an Alpha. To make things even more interesting I think YC should be a cop, having proper training and awareness will help him stay alive. Plus I want YC to try and get mine out of the assassin world.

YC managed to get some dirt on a high profile guy so that made him a target, that person hired MC to do the job. But things go south when the two meet and MC can’t end the task because he instantly goes into heat when getting closer to YC. MC uses the strongest suppressants available and they usually work but being in contact with his fated mate makes them useless. The suppressants still work with regular Alphas but not with his mate. MC has been taking suppressants for years so they became less effective in time. But having no interest in Alphas and not getting to close to them in general helped him stay clear.

YC has considered turning MC in but he just can’t bring himself to do it because he fell for MC and he instinctively feels like protecting MC as his Alpha. YC might even try to convince mine to get clean.

Now if MC can’t really get close to yours that doesn’t mean he won’t still try to finish the job so I want YC to be pretty aware and well trained so that he can stay alive. If YC stays alive long enough they might get into a proper relationship, he might even convince MC to stop hunting him. MC will try to kill yours from afar if he can’t approach him, so stuff like ranged weapons, poisoning his food, artisanal bombs. YC will have a clue when he’s in danger though, he will enter paranoia mood every time he gets a sniff of MC's pheromones. I don't know about you but this seems pretty funny to me.

YC won’t probably be able to convince mine to stop hunting him because he’s pretty stubborn about his job so we’ll get creative about the issue. YC could do a smart move and hire mine to kill his contractor or we can just say that his contractor died meanwhile and their contract will be void.

Warning: No mpreg will happen here, please don't mention it.

Cobra Bite

I also want to use my innocent deadly boy Oliver who is a mutant and has cobra DNA. I have 2 possible plots for this one.

+The researcher

Human experiments have been officially banned but there are a lot of underground organizations that still partake in them, some are even sponsored by the government. Their end goal is to modify human DNA in order to create elite soldiers/silent assassins that could protect the country or more like destroy other countries.

MC is an orphan and he has lived all his life in the lab, not really getting to know the real world. MC is still pretty young, he's 20.

YC is a researcher at the lab, someone that’s been taking care of him ever since he was a kid. YC had to experiment on MC but also monitor and take care of his health. YC has been tasked to subdue MC, like lie to him about the real world and their purpose while also showing him affection in order to make him behave. But after some time it wasn’t just a play anymore, YC actually got attached to mine and started feeling bad about lying to him, experimenting on him and keeping him locked up in the lab. So he decides to run away with MC.

Given that MC is 20 for realistic purposes YC should be around 35-40(not older than 45 though). Like YC could start working at the lab in his early twenties like a trainee or something. He could also join the lab when MC was a bit older not necessarily when they took him in.

YC was pretty much a father figure to mine for a long time but things will change while being just the two of them on the run and when MC will develop an interest in his sexuality. Like YC will be there to explain and teach him some tricks.

Their relationship won't be platonic so if the pseudo incest bothers you please don't get involved.

+On the run

YC can also be a fellow mutant, a bit older, one that didn’t grow up in the lab, someone that knows how the real world works and why they are kept in the lab. YC will befriend mine and they will grow closer while being together in the lab. At some point though YC comes up with a plan in order to escape. They are successful in their attempt and will be on the run together.

So pretty much the story will follow our mutant guys trying to survive while being on the run. YC will also teach mine a few things about the real world. Spending so much time together they will eventually grow even closer to one another and develop a romance.

Call me Master

I want to use my character Lucas Sullivan for a rp. He’s a sadistic dominant switch, meaning that I need a submissive masochistic counterpart (you can be a bottom/switch/top), I don’t really care about that. I usually play switches and go with the flow, if this is not your cup of tea and you only play a strict position just let me know beforehand so we don’t have unpleasant surprises later on. YC will be submissive in bed but don’t make him a real wimp with no backbone outside the bedroom… Also keep in mind that YC willingly comes to the club so don’t give me shy, in denial, playing hard to get… YC knows very well what he wants.

MC works for an SM club and he’s very private about his identity, he never shares personal details nor shows his face to his clients, he’s always wearing a mask.

YC will be a bigshot that usually goes to such places but so far he has never really been satisfied until he meets MC. YC starts to obsess over mine and he will also be interested in finding out his real identity. YC is loaded and well connected so he has the means to investigate MC so he will eventually find out who he is in real life.

At some point YC will appear in front of mine out of nowhere and start hinting about his job at the club. YC could also blackmail mine with exposure and force MC to hang out more with him and have plays outside the club. He will try to monopolize MC and also try to convince him to quit his job as YC will be pretty possessive as well.

YC will be older and we’re talking about at least 10 years age gap (don’t go over 45 though). YC could also be a friend of MC’s uncle or just a business partner.

Warning: This is a SM scenario so please don’t contact me unless you know how to portray a masochistic person
. If I see any self pity party starting I will drop the rp without any further warning. I just can’t stress this enough!

Note: I'm also open to other suggestions plot wise for this character.

Zombie apocalypse

I'm open to any type of zombies or zombie like situations and maybe even other types of apocalypse settings. But I usually go for the Walking Dead version of zombies.

Now I have a character that I made for this type of plot but that is not even an issue, I can make any type of character and just throw them in this world and let them deal with it. So I'm open to a variety of characters and routes. I just want to have 2 guys running around from zombies and trying their best to survive and stay sane in an apocalyptic world.

I think it will also be funny to go with a love-hate dynamic here, like they hate each others guts because they're so different but they're practically stuck with each other and they need to stick together in order to survive.

Wolfing out

I'd be interested in a power struggle dynamic right now. And when I think of this werewolves always come to mind so I'd like to wolf out a bit. I don't have a character ready for this one but I will make one after you pick a plot.

I have 2 plot lines we could do. I don't mind any position but I prefer switching for this one. But if you must insist on strict positions then I'd be interested in tops and dominant bottoms. This will be a power struggle(which is basically a competition over who's gonna be on top) after all so please don't come at me with shy submissive characters.

+Love war

Our characters are both Alphas to rival packs. So pretty much, our characters live in a somewhat small town where both packs have teritorry, the city is pretty much divided in 2 parts where each pack resides. There are a lot of disputes and issues with tresspassing.

The packs aren't very large and the wolves are hiding among humans. Humans are unaware of their existence and they will like to keep it that way. Only supernatural hunters know about their existence. Normal people live in the dark.

Our characters have known each other since they were kids and they grew up hating each other's guts as they've been taught by their parents. The 2 packs have a long history of fighting each other after all. Just that after a while our boys can't help but feel a weird attraction and connection towards one another. So they will pretty much end up trying to seduce each other and fight for dominance.

Even though they are from different clans our characters are actually mates so it's hard for them to resist temptation. All their flirting and dating will be done behind everyone's back as their packs won't be happy with them colluding.

+Who's the top dog?

Character A is the Alpha of the pack and character B is a Beta with attitude. Our characters basically grew up together as close as brothers. They have a close bond and gradually as they grew up they started feeling something different towards one another, they could feel the attraction.

As in the idea above, the action will take place in a small town, with a few werewolves, the territory being divided between 2 clans. Regular humans aren't aware that werewolves exist so they hide their nature.

Now character A is the Alpha but character B is equally strong or even stronger than character A but he never challenged him for the Alpha position because he will never betray his best friend/love interest, he also doesn't want to lead. But the Beta won't shy away from trying to take control in the bedroom though. The Beta even made other werewolves back off when they were planning to challenge the Alpha.

This will follow their awkward relationship and how they come to terms with the fact that they like each other and the realisation that being just friends is no longer enough to satisfy them.

Note: I will probably be interested in most werewolves stories so you can also throw some plots at me.