News:

Main Menu

65 and still alive

Started by Sugarman (hal), April 23, 2008, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Well it's another birthday... made it to 65... yup I'm the old guy here.

A big Happy Birthday to all who share it with me

keri (31), Astalinnon (21), TaintedSoul (25), Spirit_Wolf (23), KrisJack (31),
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Hunter

Congrats.  You old coot.   ;)

Sherona

Congrats Sugarman :) And to all the others :D. 65...old?? Never :)

Swedish Steel

Congrats, Old Timer. Is that your teeth I found in my beer?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Hunter

Quote from: Swedish Steel on April 23, 2008, 04:02:14 PM
Congrats, Old Timer. Is that your teeth I found in my beer?

No, those are mine.   :P

Vekseid

I sometimes wonder if we'll be around at the turn of the century, modern medicine will have cured 'old' and Elliquiy will house virtual worlds for people to play in.

Elvi

Another 92 years?.....Hmmmm....I might just about make it....*laughs*

And Happy Birthday old man *hugs lots*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Maeven

hmmph, 65 is the new 35 !!

Happy Day :)
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Sugarman (hal)

hay thanks for the B day greetings... Now I'm found out... the original dirty old man ;D
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

NightBird

Happy Birthday!  *hugs and kiss on the cheek*

I refuse to accept that there's anything wrong with enjoying erotica at any age above that of legality. Experience should count for something, after all! *winks and grins* I'm not giving it up any more than I'd let the girl at the salon chop off my hair because anyone over thirty should wear it above the collar.  ::)  Hmmph. Some people's silly ideas.

EGFrost

“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

Brandon

Happy Birthday! Ill get the paddle so the ladies can administer your spanking   :D
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Brandon on April 23, 2008, 11:19:11 PM
Happy Birthday! Ill get the paddle so the ladies can administer your spanking   :D
Oooo yah, thats what I'm talking about ;D
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Bliss

Oh! I missed giving you wishes on the day, but I hope it was wonderful... I'll have to catch you on the next one! ^_^
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

*Gives you a big wet sloppy 'grandma' kiss* So you know how that feels! *Winks and then gives you a proper one* Happy birthday gramps :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Spookie Monster

Many belated birthday wishes, Sugarman!  May you have good luck in this year and in every other. :)

And many belated birthday wishes to keri, Astalinnon, TaintedSoul, Spirit_Wolf, and KrisJack, too! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~