The Pony Palace - Freeform extreme Sandbox, SLGBTQI welcome; Need Female Players

Started by Chrystal, July 08, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

So, we're not going to get your number so we can annoy you on vacation? *sighs in dejection* lol

What do you classify males playing female ponies then? As I'm one of those... and I understand the shelfish part... you want to have sexy fun too. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chrystal

Quote from: Blinkin on July 13, 2014, 02:13:13 PM
So, we're not going to get your number so we can annoy you on vacation? *sighs in dejection* lol

What do you classify males playing female ponies then? As I'm one of those... and I understand the shelfish part... you want to have sexy fun too. ;)

Actually, that came out wrong.

I'm trying to encourage females playing female Riders. Male players playing female riders are (I suspect) going to be quite common, as are male players playing female ponies.

And yes, there is a lot of muscling, winkling and cockling, not to mention the odd oyster and clam in my desires.... Mostly scallops though...

But if you took the h out it would work better... *snigger*

Just teasing. I only tease people I love.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sinestra

Player ID: Sinestra
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: Camilla Holmwood
Orientation: Omnisexual
Nationality: British
Job: Founder of the Holmwood Etiquette and Manners Disciplinary Academy
Net Worth: $37.3 Million, £21.8 Million

Character Appearance
Height: 72"
Weight: 53.4kg
Hair Colour: As Picture
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Build: As Picture
Distinguishing marks: Immaculate pale white skin

Character Specifics
Likes: Perfection, Hard Workers, Screams, Dehumanization, Money
Dislikes: Sloppiness, Laziness, Poor Manners, Most People (by default), The Poor

Personality: Some might call "Lady" Camilla Holmwood a 'Bitch', but those who come to know her beyond the exterior realize she is simply an unrelenting perfectionist without tolerance for sloppy manner, lazy people nor hesitation in anything associated with her life. This could range from those she associates with daily, to the common passerby on the street. She is always proper in manner, speech and form... every step measured, every motion methodical and elegant. Demanding in the extreme, Camilla tolerates no error in those she perceives as beneath her... which seems to be nearly everyone.

History: Camilla Holmwood draws her family line to prominent nobility in England, and her parents never let her forget it. From as early as she can remember her parents' harsh discipline and impossibly high standards were all seemingly to reflect the past. Old British manners and Nobility combined with modern society in an unlikely meld of old fashion, high ideals and unwavering superiority. As she grew older Camilla learned that her stern manner, even as a younger child, gave her power over others. A natural leader, her unwavering voice, immovable gaze and harsh words commanded respect, and to a last she was given it and more. After graduating college with grades superior to nearly any student in decades, Camilla took her education and did what few are born to do... create her own school.

In the wake of her parents deaths in her late 20s, Camilla used her family's fortune to found a large school in the English countryside. Teaching manners, proper societal behavior, childhood discipline and corporate management and leadership, she quickly found that her intense brand of teaching proved effective and profitable. Whether it was weekend corporate retreats that downplayed her more extreme ends, or teaching the worst children imaginable to respect their parents and pay attention, Camilla's academy proved relentlessly effective. Over the years her grounds and staff grew by leaps and bounds, enabling her to instruct ever more in her stern but effective brand of discipline.

However, beneath her exterior was a woman wanting. She had long suppressed her baser urges, her lusts and desires, in favor of building her life... but without a partner in sight, nor a desire for children in her heart, Camilla could on search in vain for a place that would let her safely practice and release her urges. It wasn't until she discovered the existence of the Trixie Island during a convention she had attended. Knowing her association with the company could easily be masked as business-as-usual, Camilla befriended Rachel Helman and quickly earned herself admission to the island. Since first arriving she has developed a continually growing obsession with the island, spending increasing amount of time there. She harbours a particular liking for her friend Rachel, though has yet to actually act or approach her about it. Camilla is the eternal perfectionist, and the crop she constantly carries with her and bares her name on it's striking leather, has tasted the flesh from nearly every pony and playmate on the island... save few.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Hazy Sky

This is all Nymph's fault. She and I write together already and she's managed to peek my interest in yet another new game. I'm having a chat with her about a suitable character, but I'm definitely interested in taking part as a male rider.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Blinkin

Not indegestion, dejection... or however you spell it. *sticks out tongue*

They love me! They really love me! (In his best Sally Fields immitation*
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chrystal

Quote from: Blinkin on July 13, 2014, 03:46:39 PM
Not indegestion, dejection... or however you spell it. *sticks out tongue*

They love me! They really love me! (In his best Sally Fields immitation*

I was referring to your use of the word Shellfish, instead of selfish...

Hi Skyre, I'm sure we've crossed paths somewhere in the past, I just don't know where. I'm going to ask you please to send your character to Dashenka to approve, for no other reason than she is perhaps a little more likely to be picky? Meh, Actually, send it to both of them and let them discuss it! *giggles*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Chrystal on July 13, 2014, 04:43:16 PM
I was referring to your use of the word Shellfish, instead of selfish...

Hi Skyre, I'm sure we've crossed paths somewhere in the past, I just don't know where. I'm going to ask you please to send your character to Dashenka to approve, for no other reason than she is perhaps a little more likely to be picky? Meh, Actually, send it to both of them and let them discuss it! *giggles*

I think Chrystal that we were in a group game at the beginning of the year/end of last year that died before it really started ? I might be wrong though. My memory is generally awful. I will talk to Nymph and once oh Ave a sheet I will submit to both with a reminder of your strict instructions
:)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

Quote from: skyre on July 13, 2014, 03:44:21 PM
This is all Nymph's fault. She and I write together already and she's managed to peek my interest in yet another new game. I'm having a chat with her about a suitable character, but I'm definitely interested in taking part as a male rider.

Oh no... don't blame me! Not cool... 
:P

Quote from: Chrystal on July 13, 2014, 04:43:16 PM

This is why I said don't blame me!
I'm likely to be more picky, in this case lol  *sticks her tongue out at skyre*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Hazy Sky

Aww... Come on Nymph you know I'm only joking.
Don't be mean, you know you're glad to see me here. :P

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

Quote from: skyre on July 13, 2014, 05:02:57 PM
Aww... Come on Nymph you know I'm only joking.
Don't be mean, you know you're glad to see me here. :P

*Pounces on skyre and kisses his face all over*
Yup, I am.
I am curious to see what you come up with too.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Okay, well, I know Skyre and I had a discussion in the GM's lounge back in January, and you mentioned being in "That snow and ice game that's starting soon".

The only one I can think of that fits that bill is one that Red Eve started, but I can't see you in it anywhere.

Nymph, I was only kidding, that's why I said he should PM the char sheet to both of you...

*grins*

Looks like the game is filling up nicely.

When I get back from my camping trip, I will start opening threads.

Blinkin

I used shellfish? err, selfish? *goes back and looks* I guess I did.. sorry about that. Have fun in the tent tonight, remember that screams travel further at night. I think that it has something to do with denser air or something. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Chrystal

Not in the tent tonight. We leave tomorrow morning.... Uh, well, I suppose technically as it's after midnight here it is already tomorrow morning, but that doesn't count!

Sinestra

Myself and a handful of other people are heading up to our cabin/lake first weekend of August as just a way-early notification. It's a long weekend and we're going to get the most out of it. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Chrystal

Quote from: Sinestra on July 13, 2014, 06:34:07 PM
Myself and a handful of other people are heading up to our cabin/lake first weekend of August as just a way-early notification. It's a long weekend and we're going to get the most out of it. :)

Getting the most out of a long dirty weekend in a lake-side cabin with a group of people?

That sounds like a lot of fun and I hope you all have a great time and that no-one gets pregnant unless they want to...

*snigger*

Sinestra

Quote from: Chrystal on July 13, 2014, 06:45:54 PM
Getting the most out of a long dirty weekend in a lake-side cabin with a group of people?

That sounds like a lot of fun and I hope you all have a great time and that no-one gets pregnant unless they want to...

*snigger*

LOL oh gawd no, no no. Children BAD. And we're all couples going up. AND NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT. For this trip.

Our "regular friends" have only a fleeting idea of the things my husband and I get up to. It's kind of hard to hide a least some of your 'likes' when you wear a collar to most things.

Chrystal

Handing over to my co-gms now. See you all when i get back.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Chrystal on July 13, 2014, 05:21:35 PM
Okay, well, I know Skyre and I had a discussion in the GM's lounge back in January, and you mentioned being in "That snow and ice game that's starting soon".

The only one I can think of that fits that bill is one that Red Eve started, but I can't see you in it anywhere.

Nymph, I was only kidding, that's why I said he should PM the char sheet to both of you...

*grins*

Looks like the game is filling up nicely.

When I get back from my camping trip, I will start opening threads.

Yes we did have that conversation. You were very helpful. I was in that game, but I got very annoyed at being constantly ignored by the GM and erased myself from it in protest. Hence you wouldn't see me there if you looked now. I had about the only Viking type character. Anyway, I will continue my discussion with Nymph and submit something once I have a concept.

*Nuzzlelicks Nymph all over. * See? I knew you wasn't mad at ol' Skyre. Can't fool me that easy.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

Quote from: skyre on July 14, 2014, 01:13:08 AM
*Nuzzlelicks Nymph all over. * See? I knew you wasn't mad at ol' Skyre. Can't fool me that easy.

*Squeaks and squirms and giggles* Never sweetness never ever!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mtpersson

Player ID: MTPersson
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: Kristina Frisk
Orientation: Bisexual
Nationality: Swedish
Job: Owner and director of a multi-national cosmetics company.
Net Worth: $90mil

Character Appearance
Height: 5'9" or 175cm
Weight: 115lbs or 52kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Build: Slender
Distinguishing marks: N/A

Character Specifics
Likes: Control, A good plan, Beautiful things, Fresh cut flowers, The sound of a riding crop on bare skin.
Dislikes: Tardiness, Poor personal hygiene, Disobedience, Home cooking, Cats.

Personality: As a boss and the head of her own cosmetics company, Kristina is well liked and respected within the field. Rival companies envy her business and employees love how she is understanding and focuses on solving problems rather than dwelling on what caused it in the first place. To her work force she is kind and sweet but underneath her calm and sweet persona lies a seething mass of almost constant frustration and anger. Kristina understands that a properly motivated team of workers will not respond well to the real her - the uncontrolled, angry bitch - but when presented with the charming persona she has created for herself and the face of her company, people fall over each other to get what needs to be done.

For Kristina, sex is an outlet for her unbridled frustration. Very rarely will she submit to anyone preferring instead to dominate others. Finding pleasure in having someone serve her every whim and being able to react naturally when they displease her, she often resorts to painful and humiliating punishments for the unlucky. Kristina finds she almost wants them to fail just so she can break them and build them back up again.

History: Coming from an average upbringing in the Stockholm suburbs, Kristina left school and decided against continuing her education and instead started making her own soap in her parents garage. At the weekends, she would go to markets and fairs and sell her products, boasting about the natural benefits they would offer to those who used them. Slowly, the popularity and interest in her soaps grew and the banks agreed to loan her money to set up shop in a permanent location in the fashional part of the city.

As more and more people bought her product, her business went from a single teenager doing everything to a group of ten making and selling a whole range of new cosmetics. Bubble baths; face creams; shower gels. Soon shops were opening up all over the Sweden and in London and Kristina found herself taking more of a back seat away from the making and selling she was used to. She was rich and influential, responsible for the livelihood of thousands of workers, but she wasn't as happy as she had been when she was in her parent’s garage

The lack of direct control led to the rise in Kristina's frustration and anger resulting in her seeking for ways to resolve it outside of her business. The Pony Palace was but one of the ways she found to do this. For two months every year she would move to the island and spend time training the ponies there happy in the knowledge that,should they fail or displease her, there was nothing holding back her natural instincts and desires.

AurelieCatena

How could I miss that? Of course I'm in as a pony!

My character will be a former triathlete who will be signing in as a mean to earn a living doing what she is used to: compete and run. Looking for a challenge, she will sign for the full monthy, only to realise too late what it really involves.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Google

Not making a commitment just yet but I am curious... I will need to think it over but it does seem like this could be immensely fun

If I am interested then I will probably submit a Male Rider in a day or so
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Sorry that came out all wrong... what I mean is that I am interested but if I find that I would be able to contribute to the game on a regular to semi-regular (with notice) then I will be happy to join in the fun.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)