News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

(Bae means poop in Danish.) You sir are a disgrace to mankind. Living with you is like living with a child, clearly you were dropped on your head as a child. Who the hell mistakes  C4 for fireworks? And to think I was going to propose to you!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

( well then,  Bae serviced the break-up well !   ;D )

Propose ?!   Well you took a little too long to do that.   While you were making up your mind,  I went out -  and got myself a cloud of cats.  That's right,  while you were fighting indecision ,  I became a crazy - cat lady !!  Good Bye.   Mr. BumBumFuzzleMittens ; needs his din-din.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

(It sure as heck, doesn't mean baby, like so many people think it does.) You are an overbearing, clingy, bossy and not to mention an alcoholic. For the last time, I am the reaper, I collect souls of the dead. How the hell did you think it was going to work between us?! Also, what a stupid name for a cat.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Miscellany

Funny you think it's a stupid cat name !  I named it after your mother.    I'm only an alcoholic because you've driven me to drink  ! Do you know how hard it is to sleep with the constant wailing of souls as you shuttle them back and forth, and - back and forth ?  It's enough to wake the dead.   See yah , BAE !  ;D

Derwaysh

How can I correct problem when the problem is my face? :'(

~Breaks mirror and runs off wailing~ Because you deserve better. :-[
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Despairs

You're a freaking ring tailed lemur! How the hell did you think we would work? Clearly you lack brains! Good-bye.

Miscellany

I like to move-it , move-it ...  So, pack up your crap !   And .. MOVE-IT !

CaptainErotica

I never wanted a relationship with you anyways, I mean who the hell would want death as their soulmate. But, you stalked me forcing me to submit. I thought I couldn't escape the inevitable, but I found someone who showed me the way and made me stronger. So now this me saying you have no power over me. You may eventually take me down to the underworld but until then stay out of my life!

Despairs

(Beautiful, sir. Thank you for the laughter.) Apparently you are into this thing, called threesomes, which isn't my forte. However you crossed the line, when you attempted to mate with the cat, that's just sick! I like a man who knows what they want and isn't afraid to go after it, but come on! The poor thing can't walk straight anymore! I will be back for your soul, until then enjoy your remaining days.

CaptainErotica

(Lol)

At least the cat showed some emotion. You are like a zombie in bed "Bwaa...Ooga....gwaaa...." I need someone more lively in my life. That whole cat thing was just to see if you actually care about anything. At least i know you care about something, but it since it isn't me I'll go ahead and move on.

Miscellany

See,  I understood that you were a bit  ' loose ' as a super hero and all.  But, I have to draw the line somewhere -  you do know, that Wonder Woman's invisible jet , isn't just a fancy name right ?   It is invisible.  I thought I could handle knowing that you had others,  but not when it's literally  -flying- in my face.   We're done.

Despairs

How do you expect me to be married to someone, let alone make love to them, when I can't even see them?. Good-bye, wherever you are.

Swashbuckler

I can't be tripping over that damn scythe anymore!  I am running out of toes!

I am walking out....slowly, mind you.

Miscellany

I'm sorry,  I just ... can't get past the ears.   They looked good on Spock and Legolas.  For you ?  It just doesn't work for ... me.  See yah.

dblkrose

I can't see your face... really! I can't see your face! Lights on... Lights off! Nothing. I can't even pick you out of crowd. Who are you!? That's it... I'm out of here.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

whimsy

i simply can't date anyone who is unapproved, sorry.
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

gaggedLouise

You seem to know too many proverbs for your own good. Even some strange and wicked proverbs. I'm not sure I can handle that kind of wisdom...

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Derwaysh

You're a talker.

Listening to talkers... makes me thirsty. And breakuppey. Think I'm going to breakup twice now.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Renegade Vile

I'm sorry it's just... the dancing... the neverending dancing. I can't take it anymore!
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Miscellany

Tall. Dark. Handsome  ; you really had the whole package.  It's the armor,  you never take off the damned armor !  Not even during sex ! It's really chaffing me the wrong way.  We're done.

Eikichi

You're submissive, you're gorgeous, you're naughty. But.. You're just too sweet. It's me. Not you. I've got penguins to save in the North Pole. Good bye.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Miscellany

It's you ?   Of course it is.  I can't really change the mind of a person wanting to run off and save penguins in the North pole.  Sadly, I need to break up with ... you .  See, there aren't any penguins at the North pole.  I just can't stay with a person that isn't honest about where they're going.   I even offered to dress like a naughty nun for you !   Penguins.  Meh !

Belle33

Sorry but this just isn't working out. You're kind of perfect and I'm feeling inadequate.  But - it was fun.  Don't be a stranger.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dblkrose

Look through doctor says any more nights with you and I risk complete cardiac faliure! I was dead for two and half minutes  before they were able to bring me back. There is such a thing as too much of a good... well you know. Sorry but I want to live!
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Belle33

I blame myself.  I've been late to work every morning because...well......look at you.  Clearly I don't have the self control and discipline needed to be with you AND keep my job.  So this is goodbye.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP