News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Boy the bribery really works around here....

10+ because I offer one or two hugs and get so much in return
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

15.5 because i like the ring of it am constantly uprating want  to make friends with her  XD

Autumn52

((Is Friends with everyone))

Hugs and offers 10+
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

ok final score
9 for the avatar

infinite for the woman behind that avatar  O:)
*hugs*

Red Tressed Imp

7.5, because the guy looks stoned :P
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Galanthor

9 because i love the hair but wanna see the body

Paladin

Autumn52

I give strong 10+ cause he just got killed in The Egyptian game.....awww and another 10+ for being so adorable and mysterious

Galanthor

10+ for the ava 10+ for the person 10+ for being sweet to me 10+ for bribing 10+ for breaking the scale makes...50+++++ YAY

Autumn52

Cardwolf

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Red Tressed Imp

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Autumn52

10+ and Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you

Red Tressed Imp

*laughs* Thank you so much. Just for that..... 10!

Harley Quinn

10 -- Love the dress and hair!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Daelen

10+ just for being named Harley Quinn

-2 for using that version of Joker for the picture

+3 for having a Batman reference at all

so 11+ total :-)
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

10+ because he is so adorable

TheLegionary

100. No more words to describe what cannot be described.

Lucius Cornelius

Sorry, i always like conan, but don't think that arnold do a great job as conan.

Autumn52

Lucius Cornelius

laugh*

we have to rate the avatar not the person after it, after all if rate the person you are so far up out of limits..., :P

7, i found her so dark... perhaps without the skull...  and the without... giggles

Autumn52

7?

well in that case I still give your avatar a 10 for being a ruler and dominant man anyway....giggles

Lucius Cornelius

love to have 10 *laugh*

take your your skull and look again

mmmm

much better go to 8.