End to End (Part 2)

Started by QuirkyFelicity, September 28, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

The Jackal

Illuminate

Falstaff

Illuminate

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Falstaff

Illuminate

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

The Jackal

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

JinxedMinx

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Illuminate

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Illuminate

Insanityenviesme

(-gasp- Its like you've known me all my life!)

Torpid
Moments of Sanity