Ashwood School of Discipline (Closed)

Started by MagicalPen, June 15, 2012, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: kedagraven56 on June 16, 2012, 10:14:20 PM
I love the new teacher!

And welcome Adrianna, I was the same way. I felt not ready for E, but then I got a bit better. Again, welcome.

Thankyou Kedagraven! I can't wait to write with you guys! lol..i think I have an idea on whose going to call mischief at the school. It's not my character though..
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Smaug

Can't be me. *evil grin sprouts and looks to the side*
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: kedagraven56 on June 16, 2012, 10:57:50 PM
Can't be me. *evil grin sprouts and looks to the side*

mmhmm....I'm making a mental note to make sure my character stays away from you. I'm not getting into trouble on the very first day! lol..*winks*
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Smaug

Please? I'll make you an exception. I wanna, please? *begs and batts eyelashes*
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: kedagraven56 on June 17, 2012, 12:22:05 AM
Please? I'll make you an exception. I wanna, please? *begs and batts eyelashes*

*crosses her arms to her body and sighs alittle* fiiiine....but only because you asked nicely and batted that eyelashes at me!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

ok. So, I googles elf age and it said that for an elf they reach adult hood at the age of 60. So, I was thinking that, my character should be around the age of 40 - 45 since she's not an adult yet. Does this sound right or close to it?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Smaug

That was probably a half elf. What kind of elf, I could tell you..? Just trying to help. ;D (that's like 70 or so I think, so maybe 56?)
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Smaug

Short elves are cute, so yeah you'r right around that age. I'm an elf too, though mine might be a student or a teacher, I don't know.
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Adrianna Paige

I PMed my character! Please let me know if anything is wrong with it. I hope the picture works. I'm still trying to figure out how to d stuff on here.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MagicalPen

Ok, at this point, NO MORE ELVES. All 4 submissions have been Elves. I'd like to see some variety!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MagicalPen

No worries, I just wasn't expecting all 4 people to want to be Elves ^-^ Which means we are at our Elven Limit.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MzHyde

I can change mine to human. She's a city girl anyway.

arkhos

@Ink, your avatar is doing VERY naughty things to my mind. I love it! :)

@Rel, Wave!! I hope you join up! :)

@Adrianna,  Welcome aboard! I have not been around long myself, and though I was also shy at first, the people on this forum have been nothing but welcoming and friendly. :) Feel free to express yourself, and like-minded folks will find you! :) Welcome!

@MP, submitting an app to you shortly. :)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: arkhos on June 17, 2012, 10:41:46 PM

@Adrianna,  Welcome aboard! I have not been around long myself, and though I was also shy at first, the people on this forum have been nothing but welcoming and friendly. :) Feel free to express yourself, and like-minded folks will find you! :) Welcome!

@MP, submitting an app to you shortly. :)

thankyou arkhos...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Adrianna Paige

actually guys, I think I'm going to step out of this one. Nothing against the story though. Hope you guys have fun!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Rel Mayer

-bites arkhos-

That's the plan! >P Same goes to you.

arkhos

I've submitted a possible instructor. ;)  We'll see if it makes the cut! :)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Smaug

When will it start? I'm dieing to play..!
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Ink Slinger

Thanks :D  I've had that avatar for so long...it might be time to change soon.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

MagicalPen

Patience, young padawan. Would like a few more teachers/students before starting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Hotaru37

I hope to get a student sheet to you after i get off work.  :)
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Smaug

Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

arkhos

Heyas MagicPen, I submitted a possible teacher to you on Sunday, but haven't heard anything back.

I just wanted to make sure you got him? If you don't approve of anything about him, toss me a PM and I'll make repairs! :)