Stargate [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 29, 2010, 08:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

On a remote planet, unknown to the System Lords, a female Goa'uld rules over a planet with an iron grip. She is ruthless, and loves to submit the villagers to her will, for everything including slave labor, and her sexual pleasures.

She has a small number of Jaffas at her disposal, but because she is considered a Goddess, and because her advanced technology gives her the edge, she is uncontested, at least so far.

This RP would center on a planet ruled by a sexy female Goa'uld, played by me. I would need people to play Jaffas or villagers. It would be a pretty open RP centered around domination, but I'd be open to other ideas like maybe a villagers revolt, traveling through the stargate, and so on.

Let me know what you think!

Appearance: (picture or very good description)

Name:

Faction: (jaffa / villager)

Bio:

Limits: (what is off limit for your character)
----

RubySlippers

I would love to play the personal human servant of the G'ould you know the ones that are not Jaffa and not mundane humans that she would keep as a favored one and a backup to go into if her current host is to damaged to stay in and needs the replacement. I forget the term but they showed them on the show.

elfguy

----

RubySlippers

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Lo%27taur

Lo'taur thats it.

Appearance: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Aishwarya-last-legion.jpg

Name: Majara

Faction: Lo'taur to Dendory

Bio: The daughter of the First Prime and the former Lo'taur granted a symbiote child for her service, and a convenient mind wipe of certain secrets of her mistress but done suprisingly gently she was chosen to replace her mother. The young virgin was a temple acolyte and groomed at the court as well over the last six years, skilled in many areas and things from dancing and music to fighting although with an eye for that as a last resort. In truth she was groomed to be an utterly loyal servant and someone secrets can be kept by backed by an impeccible pedigree among the humans. The fact she is attractive and a fit host just in case that is needed was not a small matter either. Being given the post over other candidates was unexpected but elevated her families status among the Jaffa.

Items Often Carried: Portable Shield, Two Katar (her favored fighting blades), Zat Gun and Symbol of Mistress on a Necklace Made of Fine Silver.

Limits: Not that much frankly save getting limbs cut off or her body defaced, without player ok. Yes bestiality, toilet play and such are open she is a servant even if favored so is inclined to do what is asked of her.

elfguy

Cute ;)

I'll post my Gao'uld character tomorrow morning, I'm still looking for a good picture. Until then we still need plenty of villagers and jaffas.
----

RubySlippers

Well a potential host for your character can't be homely.  ;D

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd love to take the First Prime role. It'll take me a bit to get a profile up though.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Dendory

Faction: Goa'uld

Bio: Dendory is not a very old goa'uld. She was destined to be one of Ra's wives, but as he was a very indecisive individual, he lost interest and picked someone else instead, condemning her to death instead. But Dendory managed to flee through the Stargate, and find the planet Var, a remote planet in the galaxy that no other goa'uld knew of. Ra was keeping its existence secret, and with him dead, unless someone gets the address directly from an ancient repository, it's unlikely anyone would find it now.

Var is a fairly hot planet, with only a small part being able to grow crops and support daily life. The only village on the planet has almost 8,000 people, which all of them see her as their goddess, their protector. She is seen as a divinity and no one would dare oppose her. She only has a small amount of loyal Jaffas, and rarely travels through the Stargate to get more, since she has had no need for it.

Dendory has a fairly lax personality. She is not as cruel as other goa'uld, and allows several liberties to her followers. However she does have a voracious sexual appetite and likes to bring back various males and females from the village to her temple. The reports those people bring back to the village vary a lot from having been dominated and beaten up, to having been ordered to submit the goddess to strange kinks. She likes the absolute power over the villagers, but she is not war like and as of yet hasn't tried to conquer other planets. Var has an almost depleted Naquadah mine which the villagers are forced to work in, and this could force her to find another world soon.

She changes host whenever she finds a body she likes, always young female ones. She takes a lot of liberties and has been known to roam around the village alone, to the amazement of the villagers, although she always carries her hand device on her.

She does not have any ship, instead living in a temple her followers built to her specifications. The Stargate is inside, well guarded, and is the only way off the planet.

Limits: Death, cut limbs
----

PeacethatPowerbrings

Appearance:

Name: Ker'rek Noor (abbreviated and spoken as Ker)

Faction: Jaffa

Bio: A true Jaffa warrior from the time he could stand, Ker is extremely strong, and very skilled with all the weapons of the Jaffa. He is very loyal to Dendory, but from time to time considers himself unlucky that he was not born into the service of a conqueror, like Apophis. He has endeavoured to learn everything he could about being a first prime, even learning how to pilot Goa'uld ships by study, though he has never actually done so.

His soliders are extremely well-trained, thanks to his proclivity for studying Goa'uld and Jaffa histories and records.

He favours the staff-weapon, but carries a Zat as well.

Limits: Death (Unless pre-arranged of course)

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

elfguy

Sweet! Now we need a few guards and villagers!
----

Shoshana

Here's a potential villager:

Appearance: Jed stands about 6 foot, with a lanky runner's build. He has black, wavy hair that falls to his shoulders, light-but-tanned skin, misty gray eyes and a ready smile.

Name: Jed Kyle

Faction: Villager

Bio: Jed is the son of a village carpenter. He has a talent for whittling animals out wood, sculpting forms out of clay and chiseling figures out of stone, but he rarely has a chance to put that talent to use. He has a bad habit of going for long walks and day-dreaming when he should be working--and at least some of those daydreams revolve around what the Goddess does to the young men and women she favors.

Limits: My offs.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

elfguy

Cool!

I'd like probably 3 villagers and 1 Jaffa before we start, as a minimum.
----

elfguy

----