If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

Sure sounds fun.

If I borrowed your clothes on occasion, would you get mad?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TaintedAndDelish

Of course not!

If I got really turned on watching you dress and undress, would you entertain me?

DiverseDesires

of course I would

but would you entertain me if I did so?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TaintedAndDelish

In any way you desired - as diverse as your request might be.

If I asked you to wear something appropriate yet sexy so I could flaunt you in front of my friends, would you comply?

DiverseDesires

As long as I wouldn't be arrested wearing it  ;D

If I went comando, would you do too?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TaintedAndDelish

Of course I would, and would laugh in the event that something came up :o

If I played with your feet under the table would you grin?

Undeniable Sin

Among other things...

If I kicked off my shoes, and found a place to warm my feet, would you let me?

TaintedAndDelish

Oh hell yes!

If I snuck under the table and found a devilsh way to make you sigh loudly with erotic joy, would you let me?

(Keeping it pg13 use your imagination XD)

Undeniable Sin

Yes!

If I whispered in your ear we needed to leave now, would you come with me?

TaintedAndDelish

Without hesitation, I would lift and carry you away.

If I couldn't wait until we got to a room and began to make ... er eh .. advances ;) ... on you in the back of our limo, would you engage with me?

Undeniable Sin

Yes, but...

If my whole purpose of leaving was to get to the limo so I could jump you, would you be upset you didn't get to make "advances, first?

TaintedAndDelish

Are you kiddin? I'd be thrilled.

If I invited the driver to join in to double your pleasure, would you be happy with that?

Undeniable Sin

Seriously? You just became my new favorite person.

If I moved our party back to my place, and wanted to invite a female friend, would you stop me?

TaintedAndDelish

Not at all, the more the merrier!

If I suggested that we all take a dip in the pool... In a rather open and liberating way, would you enjoy it?

( Seriously, when I said sin with me, I mean't it! )

Undeniable Sin

I would!

If I got extra "playful", would you be upset?

TaintedAndDelish

Absolutely not, I would encourage it!

If I performed .. Eh..well, if I made one of the males very very happy for you,  ;). Would you kiss me?

Undeniable Sin

Deeply.

If I went off and got "playful" with my girl friend, would you watch?

TaintedAndDelish

On the edge of my seat, holding my breath!

I wanted to join the two of you ... as you hug nicely :) ... , would you extend your .. er eh .. affection?

Undeniable Sin

Of course.

If I tried to take control and tell you how and who to hug... would you obey me?

TaintedAndDelish

It depends. If it was part of a submission game yes, but otherwise no. I'm a switch. ;)

If agreed to wear a collar and hand you the leash for a while, would you domme me?

Undeniable Sin

Definitely.

If I eventually took your collar off,and put it on myself, would you make sure I was put to good use?

TaintedAndDelish

Without a doubt, I would make it my duty to pleasure you far beyond words could describe.

If I found a way to fulfill your kinkiest fantasies, would you do the same for me?

blue bunny sparkle

*purrrs* of course my dear...

If I pushed your limits would you adore me?

SinfulAngel

Yes I would.

If I adored you, would you push me further?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Insanityenviesme

almost as far as when you start thinking that I was taking advantage of your adoration

If you thought I was taking advantage of you, would you let me anyway?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.