The superheroine

Started by Lawshenk, August 25, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

“And my freaky hair” he laughed “ you powering up or am I”

Lady Jenn

"You can," he replied. "I just realised I didn't get us anything to drink, I'll be back in a second."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

He came back with a bottle of Coke and two glasses. "Okay, assuming you can't think of anything else we need I think we're ready to roll, no pun intended."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"You can choose the track," he said as he found his favourite car. "That way things are kept relatively fair, rather than me choosing stuff I know well."

Lawshenk

He picked the hardest track " let's go"

Lady Jenn

"You're really cocky," he said, waiting for the race to start. "Either that or you're just hoping we both struggle on this track."

Lawshenk

“ yeah abut cocky today “His reactions and skill was better then normal

Lady Jenn

He felt suspicious, but he didn't say anything, as he followed closely behind. "When did you get time to practise?" he asked.

Lawshenk

“ never did I don’t own a console or pc”

Lady Jenn

"Well where did you get this good?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "The only way this could be any more difficult is if this game was channelling Dark Souls."

Lawshenk

“ no idea your the only person I know with this game so I haven’t been practicing it just seems easier”

Lady Jenn

He frowned, feeling confused, before smiling. "Well at least I didn't make a bet before we started this."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"It took me three days to recover from the last bet we made," he said. "My boss loved that...not."

Lawshenk

“ hey I ran through town naked after the last bet”

Lady Jenn

"And I drank way too much alcohol," he said. "It's sheer blind luck I didn't wind up in hospital."

Lawshenk

“ sounds like a Friday night”

Lady Jenn

"Not my Friday night," he said, laughing. "Or at least not to the point of being bed-ridden for three days normally anyway."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Maybe I just picked a dodgy drink," he said. "A good reminder to actually pay attention to what you're drinking BEFORE you drink it."

Lawshenk

" yeah but what's your excuse for sucking so much at the game "

Lady Jenn

"I'm not suck..." He stopped, suddenly feeling a wave of nausea wash over him. "Can we take a break for a moment."

Lawshenk

“ sure need a bucket or somthing”